Girls who like boys who like boys who like girls (Elv)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Girls who like boys who like boys who like girls (Elv) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Girls who like boys who like boys who like girls (Elv)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Girls who like boys who like boys who like girls (Elv) Empty Re: Girls who like boys who like boys who like girls (Elv)

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:08 am

(lol... good openening, Selwyn!! ^^)

Elv placed a chocolate cake on her plate. And searched for any delicious cakes for she really loves sweets. She turned her face when someone talked behind her and she thought that she knew his voice. "This one is good, and that one too... Oh... and you could try those too, Selwyn..." she said with a smile. She sense a veela's charm on that boy, and she got not much veela's friend and his voice somehow familiar, well... this must be Selwyn.

Elv put her plate on the table and took another plate. She placed some cakes on it and gave it to Selwyn. "Here... Try them... They're good..." she said. She took her plate and started to taste the cake. "Well... I'm here just because Abbey and Chris took me here and because mom and dad sent me this wonderful dress... So, yes... I'm free..." she laughed. "Oh... And you look charming tonight, Selwyn."
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 832

http://www.houseofmagic.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Girls who like boys who like boys who like girls (Elv) Empty Re: Girls who like boys who like boys who like girls (Elv)

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:43 pm

(ups... sorry...)

Elv laughed with him. "Am I ever lie to you??" she asked happily. "And where did you get those make up?? They're good..." she continued and ate another perco of cake on her plate. "Yeah... YOu're here anyway..." she said and gave him a confuse look when he took her plate. Then he placed his hand on her back. "Oh... Well... Why not??" she said and nodded.
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:47 pm

Elv sat there while Selwyn sat opposite to her. She watched him took a piece of the cake and ate it. Elv chuckled. "See... I told you..." then she laughed happily. Every food that Hogwarts served always taste good. Elv even ate mushrooms that she hate the most. But most of all, she loves its cake and many other dessert.

Elv looked at him. "Naah... You still look charming, you know that, don't you?" she smiled. "No wonder if any girls would fall for your charm..." she mumbled then clapped her hands. "So, what happened with their make up then??" she asked cheerfully.
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:59 am

Elv laughed. "Yeah... you surely don't know..." she said with a funny face. Elv looked around her and saw some couples kissed and the other dance. Then heard that Selwyn asked her a question. "Oh well..." she said. "This is my first ball after... let me see... Six years ago." she giggled. "I don't really get into the community... Met them sometimes, but not going to the ball..." she said, laughing.

Elv pointed to some couple with her head. "You see... Those are boring... I mean to see them doing that... do you have any idea what to do in a place like this?" she asked and smiled.
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:56 am

Elv laughed. Dance would be a good idea... Since all her friends were gone to dance with their partners. "Dance would be great..." she smiled. "Oh... And i have some fireworks tooo... hidden somewhere..." she said happily. Elv doesn't really like the crowd, especially when she was alone there.
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top