Fee Fi Fo Fum - Page 29
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Fee Fi Fo Fum - Page 29 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Fee Fi Fo Fum

Page 29 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fee Fi Fo Fum - Page 29 Empty Re: Fee Fi Fo Fum

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:05 pm

Jack and Jess smiled " those muffins sound good, and not at the moment but they will be." Jess said walking over and taking a banana muffin with a smile. Jack chuckled and shook his head but said nothing. " and Healers usually do make the worst patients." she said and took a bite of the muffin. " yum"

Jack stayed sat and sipped his coffee waiting for Kate and Robert or even Brian and Khaat to come down for breakfast. " I know Abby would love the banana muffin, though its not berries so...might not."

" Oh Jack we'll need to extend the bed room, or ask Brian if he has any cabins we could use." Jess asked and Jack nodded.

"I saw a few cabins that would be suitable." he said and looked to Angus.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:19 pm

"Since I have no idea what you're talking about," Angus said pointedly, "I can't weigh in, but you know there are a couple empty worker cabins and there is always the guest house. I'm sure Brian would let you rent either one...." He stopped speaking because he heard the sounds of apparating. "That would be Michael."

Michael arrived in time to see Marcus, Brian, and Kate who was carrying Abbey all coming downstairs.

"Michael," Brian smiled. "Always good to see you. What brings you there this morning?"

"Don't know yet. I presume Angus will tell me, though," Michael replied.

"Come through to the dining room," Kate said. "I know why he sent for you. Let's have some breakfast. Brian, where is Khaat?"

"She's finishing packing her bag," he replied.

"I told Khaat I'd go up and apparate her downstairs in a minute or two," Marcus said.

"Go get her now, please," Kate said. "Her bag can wait until after breakfast. This is important."

"Of course," Marcus said, turning and going upstairs. Brian and Michael followed Kate into the dining room and called Angus, Jess and Jack all to breakfast while Kate put Abbey into her high chair and put some egg casserole on her plate and a part of a pumpkin muffin and then gave it to her with a sippy cup of milk.

"Come sit down, Everyone," Kate said. "We need to make a decision about how we're going to deal with this."

"What exactly are we dealing with?" Brian asked, as Marcus apparated in with Khaat and helped her to a chair. Kate repeated her news, and Brian and Khaat were immediately concerned. This had never happened in Robert's entire life. Kate had a right to be concerned.

"Ah," Michael said. "Now I know why I'm here. He's going to be one pesky buggar about it, and you need me to go lead the charge and take the worst of his fire about it and then get him to cooperate with you."

"Something like that," Kate said.

"Is he awake yet?"

"No," Kate said.

"Then, perhaps we should just enjoy breakfast and see if he's awake by the time we're finished," Michael said.

"Jess and Jack are apparently getting some bread boxes," Angus teased.

"What?" Brian looked confused.

"Well, congratulations on your bread boxes then," Marcus said, not losing a chance to toss around a little teasing.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22298
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:28 pm

Jack and Jess let Kate tell Michael and the others about Robert and nodded. " hey there not bread boxes" Jack said smiling as he moved to stand next to Jess.

" Firstly, Brian we'd like to Rent a three bed cabin, I mean if that's okay." Jess asked "secondly..." she looked at them all as she spoke again. " Jack and I are getting married, also we've agreed to adopt a pair of twins, a boy and a girl, the mother has agreed on the proviso we can let her have contact, cards photos that kinda thing and were both happy for her to have that." Jess sat down and dished up breakfast.

"Their in the neonatal unit right now since they were born premature, Robert said he could arrange someone to look out for them if they are okay to come out after our trip." Jack said his chest puffing out like a proud father as he finished. " so Abby there will be two little ones here." he said.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:38 pm

"Well, congratulations on all the good news," Brian said. "You two certainly have a lot to celebrate. Good for you. You might want the guest cabin. It's the roomiest, and its also closest to the house. We'll work out the details on rental price and all of that later. I'm sure we can to some arrangement."

"That's wonderful news," Khaat said, "I have Abbey's newborn clothes still, and they're in really good shape. You're welcome to them if it helps. And Abbey's crib is up in the attic. She's outgrown it, you know, and is thrilled with her toddler bed for now."

"Angus and I can root around and see what we can find for you, if you're okay with second hand things from Khaat and Brian, that is, at least for now," Kate said. "We're happy for you."

"And I have my kids baby furniture in the attic at my dad's," Marcus said. "My wife and I were into antiques when we had our twin boys, so our furniture is some really great looking antique dressers, a changing table, a rocker, a pair of antique cradles, and some other things, I'm sure. You're welcome to look at them if you want. I'm sure we'll all be happy to step in and help you get whatever you need or help with diaper duty when you need it."

"Speak for yourself," Michael said. "I don't do diapers for anyone--no matter how much I like them." Everyone laughed. "Seriously, though, if there's something you need--other than diaper duty, speak up. We'll make sure you get it. Not a problem."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:45 pm

Jack and Jess smiled at each other then at the others " thank you and no we have no problem with second hand as I know they will both grow so fast, close to the main hose would be wonderful" Jess said.

"yeah, means we can keep working for you and be here in a moments notice" Jack said " but like I said they might be here during our trip but it give us something to look forward to when we come home, oh Brian do you think I could talk to you in private?" he asked glancing at Jess as if he was scheming something to do with her.

" Michael, I would love the furniture, right now we have nothing for them." she said " right now I feel like I just want to go to the hospital and hold them" Jess looked at Kate " is that how all new mothers feel?" she asked taking a sip of some orange juice.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:59 pm

"Sure thing, Jack," Brian said. "We'll talk straight after breakfast."

"Yes," Kate said. "Definitely."

"I know I did," Khaat said.

"And I know I did, even though she wasn't mine. She seemed like mine right from her first breath," Brian said.

"He does understand exactly how you feel. This is the first time he's been away from her overnight since she was born. Not my first, but it is his," Khaat said.

"I'll pop into my dad's later today if we get the chance. I don't know if you've met him. He and my mum own Honeydukes."

"Now, Honeydukes is a place we all know," Kate smiled.

"Jonathan Belby has all the old recipes well all know and love and has some of his own too. They have a brand new dark chocolate fudge that is divine," Michael said. "You lot really do need to meet him and his wife."

"Well, maybe we can make a trip there while you're on your trip," Kate said. "Abbey would like to see Honeydukes. She's not been there yet."

"Then you do need to go," Marcus said. "I'll stop in and see my dad, if that's alright, while everyone's packing. I'm packed, so as long as I don't stay long, I should be back in time before we leave."

"I'll send word to Tobias and ask him for new crib and cradle linens and blankets and some of those other necessary things," Kate said. "I'll have him send them straight away. Any colors you particularly want, Jess?"

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:08 am

Jack smiled and nodded to Brian " thanks" he said as Jess listened to Kate and Khaat talking.

"oh that's how we felt when we saw them being born, two small bundles in the same incubator." Jess said smiling now knowing just why Brian had taken on Abby. " oh I hear hes trying out a dark chocolate orange fudge flavor." she said Jack chuckled.

"okay Ill go with Marcus and fetch some." he said hearing Kate he looked up at her " well, blue and pink, but anything else I know you'll choose well" Jess nodded that she agreed. " oh and Jess I packed our bags while you were sleeping." he told her.

"Yeah and I repacked it this morning, you left out everything but bikinis." she said

"Yeah, a guy can dream can't he." he asked chuckling " well I hoped you packed a white dress?" he said glancing at Brian hoping he'd pick up that he wanted to arrange a wedding for Jess on a beach or some place closer to the water in greece, he'd even thought about actualy in Athena's temple to make it even more special for her.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:20 am

"If you don't, Jess, I have a dress you can borrow," Khaat said, picking up on the white dress suggestion Jack had made. "We'll have to look through my closet before we go."

"Well, seeing them born makes it all the more special," Marcus said. "It is something you don't ever forget. Sounds like it's all working out really well for you both. I'm glad for you."

"So are we all," Angus said.

"If you'll excuse me," Michael said, "I think I'll go upstairs and see if Robert is awake yet. We need to get this overwith."

"Shall I come with you?" Kate asked.

"No, I think this could be ugly. I think you need to let me do this alone," Michael said. "If I need you, I'll send for you. Excuse me, All. I have a cranky old man to deal with." He took a deep breath and went upstairs.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:25 am

Jack nodded and looked at Jess who smiled and spoke to Khaat. " oh that would be wonderful" she said then heard Michael speack.

"want me to come so you'd have something to hide behind?" Jack asked chuckling. " is he really that bad?" he asked having never seen or been near Robert when he was cranky.

" yep, I've known healers after surgery to discharge themselves, Robert at least has some self control, except he cares about his patients some time a little too much at the cost of his health, he needs to think of his health first." she said and glanced at Kate " I had to top up his energy last night but I guess it wasn't enough to keep him going."
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:37 am

"It sounds like he didn't have that much to begin with," Brian said. "Kate, where is his bag?"

"Um...in the study. I wanted to keep it close while he was gone, in case he needed something else out of it. I forgot to take it back upstairs," she said.

"I want to check something," Brian said. "Excuse me for a moment." He got up and went into the study and found Robert's bag and opened it and checked the contents and soon returned to the dining room with a large potion bottle that only had a relatively small amount left in it."

"Jess," Brian said, "I found this bottle of energy potion in his bag, and there's a creation date on it of exactly seven days ago. And now it's all but empty. That bottle should have kept him almost a month. I think he's relied on it for almost all his energy. That would completely explain why your energy work wasn't enough. No magic can completely reverse that sort of exhaustion. It seems our fearless leader has been keeping secrets from us."

"He's an idiot," Kate seethed. "I'll kill him. We're his family. He should know better."

"I don't think he knew how else to be so many places at one time, and I'm guessing he got all caught up in it when his thinking started to dull from the first night or so without sleep. I'm betting it all got out of his control before he could get out of it."

"I'll get him out of it if I have to send in some sort of request for a medical leave on his behalf," Kate said.

"Let's not jump to conclusions," Brian suggested gently. "Let's wait and see how he is first."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum