Fee Fi Fo Fum - Page 17
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Fee Fi Fo Fum - Page 17 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Fee Fi Fo Fum

Page 17 of 31 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fee Fi Fo Fum - Page 17 Empty Re: Fee Fi Fo Fum

Post by Jack Black Heart Sat Aug 31, 2019 10:08 am

Jack entered the kitchen in his work out gear, a towel laid over his shoulders and his skin glistening with sweat after his work out in the gym. " Morning Brian, you ready for shopping?" he asked taking a bottle of water from the fridge.

Jack stood quiet hearing Brian talk about Khaats night terrors. He wondered what she'd have night terrors about. " have you asked her what there about, sometimes talking about it to some one else can help." he said taking a drink of his water. He glanced up at the stairs as he saw Jess walking down smiling at him.

"Good morning every one, Angus breakfast smells divine this morning." she said walking over to them and sitting down on a stool. Jack moved to her and kissed her gently. " morning to you too." she said softly.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Aug 31, 2019 6:25 pm

"I am," Brian said to Jack. "I thought we'd grab breakfast first, and I'm sure you want to shower after breakfast since you worked out. I did ask Khaat what the nightmares were about but she didn't want to talk about it. She kept saying it was nothing, but clearly it was something."

Marcus came downstairs looking for his first cup of coffee of the day as well, just as Kate arrived alone.

"Good morning," Marcus told everyone, pouring coffee for himself.

"Pour me one of those, would you, Dear?" Kate asked, coming into the kitchen. "Robert isn't coming this morning. He was called to the ministry on an emergency of some sort in the middle of the night, but I got an owl from him about ten minutes ago. He was specific that he didn't want Jess or Khaat or Abbey or me leaving the main house for any reason today, not even to use the pool. He wanted us indoors, no exceptions."

"And he didn't say why?" Brian asked.

"No," she replied. "He said he would explain when he could." Angus heard tapping on the window and opened it for Arrow, who had brought the mail and the morning paper. He took them from the eagle and gave the eagle a treat and then unfolded the paper.

"Well, I'll wager this would have something to do with it," he said seriously. He showed them the headlines that read: "2 More Victims Left in Ministry Atrium Overnight".

"Clearly," Marcus frowned. He took the paper from Angus. "According to the paper, the blonde women were found in the atrium at half past two this morning. Initial reports say the women may not have been killed in the ministry but supposedly were killed at least two hours earlier and simply deposited there. The ministry is urging citizens to not go out unless they have to, and always travel in groups."

"That may not help them much," Brian said.

"I'll wager Khaat's nightmares are connected," Angus said.

"I don't know. Maybe," Brian sighed.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22298
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sat Aug 31, 2019 6:38 pm

Jack nodded when Brian said he'd want to shower since he'd worked out " yeah I would." he saw Kate and smiled " morning Kate." he said then slowly the frown left his face as she spoke. " maybe we should put a hold on that shopping trip just for now if that's the case." now feeling a sense of protection wash over him as he stood looking at Kate.

"sh..sugar, that's not good." he said now pacing back and forth. " hes defiantly sending us a warning." he heard Brian talk of Khaat's nightmares and nodded " I would not be surprised if the two are connected."

Jess listened and felt her hands shake as she held her cup at the thought James was killing innocent women just to get to them. " how can we stop him?" She asked " hes mental, insane, a..a...a maniac" she said flustered. It was now she felt two large arms wrap around her.

"we will Jess, he won't come here, I have a feeling hes doing this to draw them out and away from here." Jack said softly as he held her. He felt her arms wrap around his waist and felt her shaking. " Kate is there something Jess could have to calm her down?" he asked
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Aug 31, 2019 6:54 pm

"Ask a healer, Mate," Brian said. He went over and laid his hand on Jess's forehead, casting a calming spell. "That should help. If you stay in the house, Jess, it's not likely he'll get to you. Marcus, don't let Khaat out of your sight, not even here in the house. I cast a sleep spell on her a few hours ago, but once she wakes up and sees there were more killings, she might well decide to take matters into her own hands."

"Can't say as I'd blame her for wanting to," Marcus replied, unphased. "Don't worry. I'll stay with her. She'll be fine." Brian got into the kitchen cabinet and got out a bottle of calming potion and set it on the counter.

"In case you need it," he said. "I'll set out a measuring glass so you get the right amount. There are lines from 1 to 4 on this glass. It's relatively simple. One line is one dose. Instructions are on the bottle. Angus, send word to the workers to keep the women together in one of the houses today and keep a couple men on that house at all times. If any alarms are raised, lock the whole place down until it can be checked out. Bring more men in from Paris if you need to. Let's not take chances."

"Got it," Angus said as Kate helped him start to take breakfast dishes to the dining room.

"I'll go get Abbey," Brian said. "I don't want her alone either."

"We'll keep a close eye," Angus said as Brian headed upstairs to get Abbey.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sat Aug 31, 2019 7:05 pm

Jack sighed and nodded "right" he said watching as Brian walked over. Jess on the other hand felt a hand on her head and a stream of calmness wash over her. She looked back and saw Brian she closed her eyes and nodded.

"thank you Brian" she said softly as she pulled away from Jack slightly but didn't move her arms from around him. She watched Brian hand Marcus some calming potion and sighed.

"you know shes not going to like all this shut in..have to admit nether do I but..I'd rather be in here than out there where he could.. " She didn't even finish as Jack spoke up moving her head to face him.

"Hey, stop thinking about that, he won't" he said and she nodded " good now relax, I think the gym would be a good place to let out some tension."

"I know of another way to release tension?" Jess said jokingly but Jack just chuckled and shook his head.

" no way, not while your not thinking straight." he said " now I need to shower, don't leave the house" he said to Jess who mockingly saluted him as he chuckled and left for Jess's room to wash and change.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Aug 31, 2019 7:18 pm

Brian brought Abbey downstairs, not bothering to change her out of her pajamas--she had footed pajamas that were white with pink kitties. She wasn't awake yet, and was laying against Brian's shoulder. He didn't bother with the high chair for her. He simply sat down at the table and let her sit on his lap. She curled into him sleepily.

"Did you wake her up?" Kate asked.

"No, she was awake--sort of," Brian said. "I thought we should keep her on her schedule if we can since she was awake anyway."

"That probably is best," Kate said. "She can go back to sleep later if she's tired." Kate fixed a little plate for Abbey and put it beside Brian's. Brian fed Abbey a bite and then he took a bite from his own.

"What sort of scones are these, Angus?" Kate asked. "They smell wonderful."

"Apple cinnamon," Angus said, "and there is a cinnamon honey butter to spread on them, if you like."

"Come and eat, Everyone," Kate said. "I think we should enjoy the scones while they're still warm."

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sat Aug 31, 2019 7:59 pm

Jess smiled as Brian returned with Abby in his arms. " he has a point, we all should keep to our routine's as much as we can." She suggested as she fixed two scones one for her and the other for Jack. She took a bite and smiled " this is good Angus, any chance I could have the recipe?" She asked as she looked at the other one, Quickly she pulled it to her and ate that one as well not sure why she was hungry and put it down to not really eating the day before.

Jack returned looking and feeling much cleaner. " okay so whats the plan?" he asked " is the shopping off or on?" he asked looking to Brian then Angus as he snaffled a scone winking at Abby as he then took a bite.

Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:12 pm

"Of course," Angus told Jess. "Anytime. I'll write it down for you later."

"Well," Brian said, when Jack had asked. "You lot think you have things secured in here?"

"I think," Angus said. "If we're breached, I'll signal you. I think we'll be alright."

"Do not leave the house, any of you, for any reason," Brian said. "If the grounds are breached, signal. Don't go out. Let the Paris team handle the outside. If the grounds are breached, stay together and port out to Robert's farm. Don't stay here."

"We'll be fine," Kate said. "You're worrying too much. James won't get that far. He doesn't even know where we are. We're unplottable. And he'd have to get past everyone outside in order to get inside. We'll have plenty of time. And if I signal Robert, he'll bring support from aurors if he has to."

"I think Robert could be a support squad all by himself," Marcus teased.

"You're not that far off," Kate said seriously. "I could ask Michael to come over if that would make everyone feel better. It would be another warm body in the house, just in case. What do you think, Everyone? Shall I call him?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:24 pm

Jack looked at Jess and sighed " worrying again" he said " Kate's right your perfectly safe here." he said giving her a hug. " I for one think an extra body would be good." he said looking to Brian " but..what do you say Brian?" he asked " because I really want to win this bet" he said and chuckled at Jess.

"oh you do , do you?" she said and smiled glancing at Angus "yes, I'd love that recipe Angus and maybe we could make them together." she said hoping he would to get her mind off things.

" okay, shall we get moving?" Jack asked " hey maybe e could find something for Abby, a fluffy wolf toy she can play with. he said chuckling.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:31 pm

"I think that would make everyone feel a bit more at ease, Kate. Thank you," Brian said. Kate went to the living room fireplace and sent a message to him through the floo. She came back about ten minutes later, and Michael was with her.

"Good morning, Michael," Brian said. "Thanks for coming on such short notice."

"No problem," Michael said. "I'm happy to do it."

"Coffee, Michael?" Angus asked. "Breakfast is still hot if you want some. Fresh apple cinnamon scones."

"I might have coffee and a scone. Sounds good."

"And I'll help you clear the table and do the washing up if maybe, Jess, you'd find Abbey some clothes to wear? Or if you'll help Angus, I'll help Abbey dress. Whatever works for you?" Kate asked.

"I think they have it under control now," Brian told Jack. "I think we have the tough job. We have two entire wardrobes to buy. We should get going so we can get back as soon as we can. Shall I do the 'driving'?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 31 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum