Fee Fi Fo Fum - Page 14
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Fee Fi Fo Fum - Page 14 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Fee Fi Fo Fum

Page 14 of 31 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fee Fi Fo Fum - Page 14 Empty Re: Fee Fi Fo Fum

Post by Jessie Tyler Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:58 pm

Jess listened to them and grinned oh how she was going to love this. " oh I'm up for it Khaat, jack?" she asked leaning abck her arms crossed over her chest as she waited for his reply.

Jack looked at Brian and smirked " challenge accepted, it'll help me know Jess better." he said looking down at her as he smiled at her. Jess smiled back at him.

"yes but one piece of advice, I don't do slutty" she said and Jack laughed " now something sexy would be okay." this made Jack stop and cough.

"what?" he said and Jess laughed " what you say?" Jess lent closer to him whispering something into his ear that made him turn bright red.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Aug 27, 2019 11:17 pm

"If we buy it, you have to agree to wear it," Brian said.

"If we like it, we'll wear it," Khaat said. "So, Marcus, what does one do in Santorini?"

"Go to the beach, do a wine tasting, go sailing, go sightseeing, go shopping, take a tour of the volcano, go diving, check out the museums, check out the local restaurants, or just enjoy some time alone," Marcus said.

"We'll be fine," Brian said.

"Have you been to Santorini?" Khaat asked Brian.

"Briefly," he said, "for a few hours, but I agree with Marcus. I think you'll like it. In fact, you may want to stay more than a weekend."

"And if we do?" she looked at her father.

"You'll have to request additional time, if that's the case," Robert told them.

"Would you like me to get some Greek money for you?" Marcus asked.

"You can do that?" Brian asked.

"Of course," Marcus said. "That's easy."

"I'm starting to look forward to it," she said. "Are you sure we should leave Abbey here, though, Brian?"

"This is a grown up trip," Brian told her. "She'll be fine without us for a couple of days."

"That would be a lousy honeymoon weekend if you had your daughter with you. Consider it our weekend to have her all to ourselves," Robert said.

"And, Jack, the desserts there are really very good," Marcus told Jack. "You won't have any problem finding things you like."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22298
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Tue Aug 27, 2019 11:44 pm

Jess smiled at Khaat and nodded " yeah so am I, I want to know if a werewolf can swim, or does he just splash around?" she said smirking teasingly at Jack.

"oh I'll show you." he said " and I think I can get things to wear that you'll love Jess, oh and if Brian's having a football team so are we then they can play against each other." he teased back.

"oh no..no way am I having that may kids, Kate's right , you'll carry them before I do, then you won't ask again" she said poking him in his chest. " now lets eat then the boys can go get our things." she said looking for Angus and the meat loaf.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Aug 27, 2019 11:53 pm

"I think we should give them a day to do it. Let's let them go tomorrow," Khaat said."Besides, that gets them away from hovering over us for a full day."

"That might be, but you still have plenty of people here to take our places," Brian said.

"Jess and I will be fine, for heaven's sake," Khaat sighed. "Let's take tonight and make our list for them, and then we'll simply wish them luck in the morning."

"Fair enough. And no loading the list with things beyond the weekend. This is about a weekend wardrobe, not to stock your closet," Brian said.

"Aggie!" Abbey demanded. "Cookie! Cookies."

"Not cookies tonight, Abbey," Angus said. "Tonight's dessert is something special. When everyone is ready, I'll go get it. Everyone's probably going to want coffee with dessert tonight--just a hint." He looked at them with a bit of a smile.

"Pie?" Brian asked.

"I'm not telling," Angus said. "You'll just have to decide if you're a risk taker or not."

"I'll risk it," Robert said.

"I bet everyone will risk it," Brian said. "I think we could move on to dessert any time."

"Coffee all around, then?" Angus asked.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Aug 28, 2019 12:01 am

Jess shrugged then chuckled and nodded " yeah , good idea, and buy the way if you have not noticed were not little girls , were kick ass women who can take care of them selves." she said smirking as she looked at Khaat.

When Angus spoke of desert Jess laughed " well I am for one as I know your deserts are worth waiting for." Jess said grinning. " what about you Jack?" she asked and saw him nod his head.

"sure im up for it." he said finishing his meatloaf
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Aug 28, 2019 12:13 am

Kate helped Angus clear the table and Angus put on a pot of coffee. It didn't take long for the coffee to brew while Kate and Angus were putting away the leftovers. Kate got out mugs and a tray, and when the coffee was ready, she poured it and took it out to the dining room, with a sippy cup of milk for Abbey.

Angus took a large platter and put his desserts on the platter and then he took them in to the dining room--freshly made dark chocolate donuts filled with a cherry filling and had a cherry glaze on the top. They were picture perfect. Angus set the platter on the table, and Robert and Kate smiled.

"Donuts," Robert said. "The last time you made donuts was in Paris, and they were wonderful."

"But they weren't chocolate," Kate said. "These look gorgeous. What a great surprise."

"Me! Me want one!" Abbey was almost jumping up and down in her high chair.

"I made a couple that are Abbey sized," Angus said, putting a mini donut on a little plate for her. He served everyone else a regular size donut.

"I don't remember you ever making donuts," Brian frowned.

"You were in Norway," Robert said, "on assignment. You didn't come back until the next morning."

"And you didn't save me one?" Brian asked. "Well, that's rude."

"I can make more if you like these," Angus said. "I'm actually working on a chocolate orange pound cake, so I'm hoping you'll try that when I get the recipe worked out."

"I like cake," Abbey said, her mouth full of donut.

"Then you can have Jack's piece," Angus teased. "Jack doesn't like cake."

"You nuts," Abbey frowned at Jack.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Aug 28, 2019 12:29 am

Jess chuckled as Jack sat his mouth open and a Donuts have way in. " who said I don't like cake." he asked " there a big fat lyre." he looked at Abby " I love cake, chocolate cake, fruit cake .."£ he hadn't said much more when Jess laughed and patted his stomach.

"yeah that's why he works out so much to burn off the calories he eats" she said now laughing.

"just you wait till tomorrow miss Darkangel." Jack said smiling as he lent over and kissed her gently on her lips. He smirked seeing her cheeks flush pink. " you know pink really is your color you should wear it more often." he'd just finished when Jess lightly slapped his chest in moke shock.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Aug 28, 2019 12:50 am

"Abbey, which do you like better? Chocolate or berries?" Kate asked her. Abbey just nodded her head and ate more donut. She liked it all.

"A girl after her grandfather's heart," Kate laughed. "She loves to eat."

"Alright, Miss Abbey," Angus said, "you're wearing almost as much donut as you've eaten. I think we're going to have to give you a bath."

"And I believe it was my turn," Khaat sighed.

"I've got it," Brian said, getting up. He went over and picked her up out of the high chair. "With bubbles or without, Abs?"

"With cake!" she said.

"Cake? In the bathtub?" he frowned. She nodded and giggled. "You're silly. Come on." He took her upstairs while she sang, "Cake, cake, cake..." all the way up the stairs.

"Alright, Jess," Robert said. "Let's go check your wounds so I can finish closing them tonight, and then I want to take a look at Khaat's leg. Shall you and I go upstairs?"

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:58 pm

Jess chuckled and nodded to Robert "Thank you" she said to Robert feeling him hold her up as slowly rose from the table and headed to her room. Once there she lay face down. Her back open to the air and exposed for Robert to check. " I hope its healing, I'd like to wear a bikini down on the beach." she joked to Jack.

Jack smiled and looked down at her, his hand gently brushing over her exposed shoulder. " ether way Jess to me your beautiful." he said and hear her chuckle.

"wow that was a poor pick up line" she said ignoring the slight burning sensation she felt coming from her back as she lay letting Robert work on her back.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:18 am

Robert stopped off in the living room to pick up his bag before going upstairs.

"It's fine," Robert told her, looking at the dressings to see what sort of drainage there was and then checking the wounds themselves. "The skin is irritated, and that's to be expected, but the wounds are closed now. I don't see any more open areas that are bleeding anymore. But--the wounds are just now closed, so you're going to want to be careful with it for the next 24 hours or so. I would wait at least another 24 hours before you shower with it, just to be on the safe side. The scars will be probably a little tender for a few days, so yes, you'll benefit, I think, from the new scar cream."

He opened his bag and got out a white glass jar with a black lid, and opened it. The cream was white, with a silky consistency and smelled pleasant like some of the healing herbs and flowers that were in it.

"This should reduce swelling and irritation, pain, burning, all that sort of thing. You don't need a tremendous amount because it is concentrated, so a thin layer will do. It has natural antibiotics and moisturizers so that it continues to promote healing. It may help you to keep from a huge amount of scarring, but even if it does scar, we can always do a little magical surgery to remove the scars. That's not an impossibility."

"Let me show you what I want for this, Jack," he said. He put a thin layer on one little section of one of the scars. "I think you can do this. Just don't be rough with the skin. Use a light touch. You may find your fingertips will be numb for a few hours after playing in the cream jar, but that will wear off because there isn't a wound for it to address. I would use it at night and then again in the morning. Twice a day should do it because it's time released. Think you can do this for her?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 31 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum