Just Hanging Out
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Just Hanging Out Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Just Hanging Out

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Just Hanging Out Empty Just Hanging Out

Post by Chastity Moor Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:11 am

Chase stretched out heavily on the grounds with her bag under her head. It was a beautiful day honestly, and she was super relaxed. Sure she totally had a billion pounds of homework she SHOULD be working on, sure she should be inside with her nose in a book and a quill in her hand. Instead, she was lounging on the grounds, happy and carefree as she always was.

It was a good year... she was finally 17, in her last year at Hogwarts. Ready to move on up in the world and be apart of it. She was nervous, sure... honestly she had no idea what she really wanted to do with her life besides work with either creatures or plants. Her only really good subjects. She was okay at potions, but the idea of working closely with Dragons or honestly really any type of magical creature got her heart pumping.

Chase smiled to herself and took a long, deep breath. This year was her last and she would miss school, but for now, here she was. Happy and carefree and able to do whatever she pleased. Even if that meant she was putting off schoolwork, even if that meant she was neglecting literally everything she had to do. She hummed a soft tune and closed her eyes, listening to the sound of the water from the lake lapping the shore.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Number of posts : 2008

Back to top Go down

Just Hanging Out Empty Re: Just Hanging Out

Post by Gregor Murry Sat Aug 10, 2019 2:01 pm

Gregor was taking a walk through the grounds. He had spent the last few hours in the library completing most of his homework, all except his assignment for charms class. In fact, the last hour was spent solely on this task and almost next to no progress was made, so he strode out onto the grounds, frustration clear on his face and his textbook tucked under his arm hoping a change of environment will help him.

It wasn't long before his nose was back into the textbook while he was walking, pouring over the pages hoping to find something he missed the first hundred times, or that something would just now magical make sense. It didn't. The different setting was pointless as he was so focused on the book he was completely unaware of his surroundings, so it came as a shock when his foot snagged on something and he fell face-first into the dirt.

Quickly getting over the shock of now being on the ground, he turned to look at what caused him to trip. His pale face, now covered in dirt flushed red with embarrassment. He had fallen over Chase Moor. They were in the same house, even had some classes together but never had an interaction more than words in passing. It's pretty hard when you don't share the same social circles.
Gregor Murry
Gregor Murry

Number of posts : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:12 am

Pain shot across her stomach as something suddenly came into contact with her side. "Ouch!" She yelped taken completely by surprise as suddenly a body was sprawled on the dirt across her, his legs still dangling over her stomach. The boy looked vaguely like someone she recognized but it took her a moment to see past his red face that was smeared with dirt. "Oh! Well hello there!" She said a bit startled, sitting up a bit and helping him untangle his legs from across her lap. "Sorry about that! I probably shouldn't have been laying on the ground."

She pushed her bag away from her head and grinned at him. "Gregor right? You're in my house and year and I can't believe this is the first time we've really talked, even if that means you had to trip over me to do it.. did you get hurt by the way?" She talked quickly, with enthusiasm that was seldom matched by others. She was a girl without a care in the world, even though everyone knew she had a mountain of homework she hadn't done yet. "If you are I'm sure we could go up to the hospital wing.." her happy look turned to concern as she looked him up and down once, checking for injuries.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Number of posts : 2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregor Murry Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:24 pm

Gregor scrambled to get off her and sit upright. "I'm sorry." he took a moment to brush off some of the dirt from his face and uniform, trying to compose himself. It's no your fault, my head was in a book and I didn't see ya." A nervous chuckle following what he said. The initial shock of the situation had passed, and all that remained was a mild sense of embarrassment.

He shifted how he was sitting trying to act casual Yeah I'm Gregor, Gregor Murry. He was careful how he spoke, during his time at Hogwarts his Scottish accent had gotten softer, but when he was nervous or worked up he would come out a lot stronger and people would struggle to understand him. "No, no I'm fine." he gave a reassuring smile. Are you alright, I kinda fell on ya?
Gregor Murry
Gregor Murry

Number of posts : 4

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top