It all comes down to this
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

It all comes down to this Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

It all comes down to this

View previous topic View next topic Go down

It all comes down to this Empty It all comes down to this

Post by Ryo Hiroku Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:28 am

This was it.

His final year at Hogwarts, and his final year being able to visit Hogsmeade as a student. Ryo would be lying if he said he wasn't nervous about the whole thing. It was his final year to make sure that he could get where he wanted, and not end up where his father wanted him to. The Hufflepuff had started thinking though, would it really be that bad to end up working in the family shop? There was a part of him that was constantly saying it wouldn't, and it would guarantee him a job and an income. But then there was the part of him that was stubborn and didn't want him to give himself up to the commodity of having everything laid out for him by his father.

Especially when it was for something he didn't want to do. Ryo was having a hard time deciding on what he was really going to do once he graduated, But, he figured he could still hold off on actually worrying about it for a little bit.

As he walked along the streets of Hogsmeade, Ryo decided that he would pay a visit to one of his favorite places. The Three Broomsticks had become a sort of hang out spot for him and his friends. Although, with the increasing amount of work that everyone has had to do, he's found it hard for any of them to get together and do anything together. He and Anabelle have had to reschedule plans they've had because of her helping the younger students and her prefect duties, and with his quidditch practices too. It's been rough being the Hufflepuff captain, but it's also been worth it.

The bell jingled as he opened the door to the pub, and he nodded at the staff that was there as he walked to his favorite booth. After ordering a butterbeer, he sighed and looked out the window, watching the people that walked by.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 994
Special Abilities : Metamorphmagus

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

It all comes down to this Empty Re: It all comes down to this

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:36 pm

Sophia didn't want to think about this was her final year here at Hogwarts,  it was hard to think about but also a relief to her all together,  she was in a whirlwind of emotions.  But it was hard to believe that by the end of this year she wouldn't be coming back here, a place that she called a second home for seven years of her life, the reality was settling in.  Although she did feel relieved, she was officially going to be an adult and spend some more time with Finn then she has been.  Although she was going to take Finn's advice and enjoy the last year at Hogwarts to the fullest, she was going to think about it until the time came.  She was going to have the best year yet, she was going to have fun this year, she was determined by that.

Although she knew that she wanted to be a healer, she knew it wasn't going to be a easy task by any means, but it was her dream job.  Her parents always told her to follow her dreams and dream big, she never forgotten there advicd and kept it close to her heart.

Walking through the village,  Sophia looked around at the shops biting her lip,  she wondered where to go.   This was actually a trip that she didn't have Finn by her side, but she knew that working at the ministry you were always busy, no matter what department you worked in.  She had plenty of chocolate and fudge along with crystallized pineapples from Honeydukes,  Finn definitely made sure that she had more then enough for her to last for awhile.  She didn't know what they were, but whenever she was around him she felt happy, but  she was confused as to what they were.  Shaking her head chuckling to herself, she decided on the three broomsticks for a nice butterbeer.   Walking into the pub she ordered a butterbeer her chocolate brown eyes looking around as she seen Ryo, one of her closest friends besides Christy and them and Hit.

Walking up to him she gavd him a soft warm smile.  "Hey Ryo, mind if I join you?"   Ponting to the chair across from him she held her butterbeer in her hands, noticing he looked troubled.   "Are you ok?  You look a bit bummed and troubled,  want to talk about it?"  Sophia was always a good listener and gave some pretty good advice she thought, but she cared deeply for her friends.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:57 am

He'd begun to lose himself in his thoughts when a familiar voice snapped him out of it. He turned his head away from the window he'd been looking out of and placed his gaze on Sophia, who had appeared next to him and was asking to sit down with him.

"Yeah go ahead Soph. It's nothing, just thinking about how none of us really hang out anymore. Like it's our last year and I've been wanting to spend time with everyone before graduation. But it's been increasingly difficult. You have your Head Girl responsibilities and the quidditch team, Hit has her prefect responsibilities as well as being a teacher aide in two classes; which is starting to take it's toll on her." Ryo paused. He couldn't help but think that his friend had bitten off more than she could chew with everything she was trying to accomplish.

"And I have my duties as the captain if my houses quidditch team. That along with keeping my grades up have me stressed enough, I honestly don't know how you two can do it." He shook his head. He didn't think he was weaker than the two of them by any means, but he knew that he couldn't handle anymore than he already had.

Nor was he willing to find out exactly how much he could handle.

He was still just trying to figure out what he was going to do with his father's shop and going into the ministry once his graduation did happen. Not to mention who was going to take his place as captain.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 994
Special Abilities : Metamorphmagus

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:57 pm

Looking out the window herself, she bit her lip deep in thought about this year, she just couldn't believe this was her last year here.  It just seem like yesterday she was a scared little firstie waiting to be sorted by the weird big hat that sat on the stool in front of the whole school.

Taking a seat across from she sighed at what he said and frowned sadly,  cause it was true.  "I know it sucks, but guess it's all part of growing up,  doesn't mean I like it cause I miss hanging out with you guys."  She hated that she wasn't able to spend time with her friends cause she was or always busy or they were,  she missed the good old days when they didn't have so much on their plates.  "I think Hit is going to get overwhelmed Ry, hell I am and I'm just Head Girl and on the Quidditch team and help out in Hospital Wing at times." She knew how Hit was, she wasn't going to admit that she bit off more then she could chew, she knew that almost as well as Ryo did.

She laughed.  "I call it determination Ry, but hey I feel like I'm over my head at times as well, honestly I don't know how I do it."  She honestly didn't know how she juggled everything that she did,  even Finn told her that she was taking on too much and needed to relax and enjoy herself.  She just wanted to be Head Girl as long as she can remember and be on the Quidditch team,   but being a Healer always been her dream as well, so why not be all three here at Hogwarts while she can? Although now she thought about it, maybe she was taking on a bit more then she can handle, but she was doing fine she thought.

Sophia titled her head at him a bit, she knew that there was more going on inside his head.  "What else is going on?  Don't tell me nothing, we haven't been like best friends since our first year for you to tell me nothing."  She was very protective of Hit and Ryo,  they were like her siblings there wasn't anything that she wouldn't do for them.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum