A new member, - Page 10
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A new member, - Page 10 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A new member,

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A new member, - Page 10 Empty Re: A new member,

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:14 pm

Jess chuckled and nodded to Khaat " well I thought since she was good at eating the stake she deserved some, that and she'll now never know if it has berries inside." she said smiling as she saw Abby eating them.

"Thank you Angus, that's high praise from you" she said blushing a little at his words.

"hey don't be ashamed, your a great cook." Jack said " and these are really good" he said as he too one whole in his mouth and ate it.

"Well I'm glad you like them Abby" she said hearing Kate mention about the first star she looked up to see it twinkling in the sky and smiled closing her own eyes as she made a wish. It was now she felt Jacks hand take hers and she looked at his smiling face.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:31 pm

Abbey nodded, getting berry juice from the zeppoli on her face and hands. She tried to lick her fingers to get all the berry goodness.

"Let me help," Robert said to her, laughing. He took a napkin and wiped her face and hands and then helped her with the rest of her zeppoli. As she was finishing, she reached for him, wanting out of the high chair. "You're finished now, are you?" he asked. She nodded. He stood, lifted her from the high chair and sat back down with her, letting her sit with him. She soon cuddled into his chest, and he could feel she was getting sleepy. She began to sniffle and was going to cry but he started to rock her and she soon grew heavy and fell asleep in his arms. He accio'd a baby blanket from the house and put it around Abbey, content to simply sit and enjoy the candlelight from the table and the stars as they came out one by one.

"It's going to be a beautiful night," Kate said quietly.

"Indeed," Robert said. "A perfect meal, a perfect dessert and a perfect sky for stargazing. Who could ask for more?"

"I'll do the washing up," Khaat said.

"No, no," Angus said. "I'll do it." He cast a spell to clear the table and wash the dishes. "I'm going to take my leave of you so I can start my dough for morning. If you need anything, just let me know."

"I think we're fine, Angus," Brian said.

"And breakfast is still at seven?" Angus asked.

"Yes," Brian said.

"Then I'll see you all in the morning," he smiled, heading for the house to do his dough for breakfast pastries."

"If he's making dough, he's making cinnamon rolls," Brian said. "Should we send a couple over to you and Jess for morning, Jack?"

"I don't think he'll miss Angus's cinnamon rolls," Khaat laughed.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22298
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:59 pm

Jess sat back against Jack's chest and sighed " the perfect person to do this with?" she said as Jack wrapped his arms around her waist.

"yeah, but I found my perfect woman to do that with "He said softly on hearing Khaat he smiled and nodded . " I definitely will not be missing those." he said with a smile " so I'll be here for breakfast at seven on the dot." Jess chuckled in his arms.

"you never miss a meal" she said and he chuckled back shaking his head.

"nope" he lent down and kissed her gently.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:20 am

Brian reached over and took Khaat's hand, not saying a word, and she was glad he was still here to hold her hand. This was the life they had openly chosen, knowing they were not of the sort to sit on the sidelines and that they each were only truly happy if they were living on the edge. Even so, when there were close shaves, it rattled them, and they both understood why.

They had been friends for what felt like their entire lives, but love? That was newer. They hadn't been married for just about three months. They were, by pretty much anyone's standards, very newly wed. They had lived together in Brian's house for eighteen months, but, love had not been in the picture. They had thought it would only be platonic. Love had struck just about ten months into it, in the deep depths of the winter cold, they had found love, neither of them seeing it coming.

They had hesitated, not wanting to ruin their friendship if love went sour, but it had become too strong for them to run from, and so here they were, not even quite 90 days into marriage, but it felt solid and strong. And she was happy.

"Anyone for a nightcap?" Brian asked. "I have a 50 year old bottle of firewhiskey that is just aching to be opened."

"Far be it for me to allow any bottle of firewhiskey to suffer," Robert laughed. "I'll have one if you're having one."

"So will I," Kate said. Brian looked at Khaat.

"And I know you will," he laughed. She smiled at him. He was right. Of course she wanted a glass if he was going to open one of the best bottles he had.

"Jack? Jess? A bit of firewhiskey to cap off the night with?" Brian offered, getting up to go get the bottle and some whiskey glasses.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:02 pm

Jack laughed at Roberts words and nodded " I'll join you" he said and saw Jess look up at him as she lay against his chest. " what! Fire whiskey is an acquired taste." he said and saw her chuckle as she went back to leaning against him.

"None for me thanks" Jess said " I have work tomorrow" she said " wouldn't look good if I go in with a hangover." Jess lent back against Jack and sighed feeling like she wished this day would never end , but end she knew it would.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:12 pm

Brian went inside and down to the cellar to get the bottle of firewhiskey and some glasses and came back out, opened the bottle and poured glasses of it and handed the glasses out.

"To more adventures with peaceful endings," Brian said.

"Agreed," Robert said. "Victories are always worthy of a toast or two." He took a sip of his firewhiskey. "Oh, that's very nice. Buttery smooth. Might have to look into a bottle of that for myself."

"You have some," Kate said. "You just don't open it, but I might."

"Good. I hope you do," Robert said. "Just leave a glass for me, won't you?"

"Depends on how long it takes you to find it's open. You know what they say, if you snooze,..."

"Yes, so I'm told," Robert replied.

"Sounds like have to add a bit to my wine and whiskey cellar," Brian said.

"He's got some room in it that would like to fill," Khaat said.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:29 am

Jack could not help but laugh at the banter between the two men. " I'll help if you want and I agree 'to more adventures with peaceful ending's though I highly dough my brother will let us have another." he said and downed the fire whiskey in one without coughing. Jess smiled and sipped her soda she'd accioed.

"you know Jess and I might need eventually to find a home of our own , and I don't mean a flat but a proper house." he said and smiled down at her. Jess smiled and nodded.

"agreed, one where a family could start." Jess said softly and looked up at the twinkling stars above them.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:37 pm

"Well, there's a caretaker's cabin here on the grounds that isn't being used right now," Brian said. "It's obviously considerably smaller than the main house but its a nice log house. It's a three bedroom space with an open floor plan with the kitchen and living room. When we built it, we were thinking of a space that was family friendly, where parents in the kitchen could keep an eye on small children who were in the living room area. And its well enough away from the main house that it would allow for each of us to have some privacy when we wanted it. You're welcome to take a look at it if you like. It isn't like I couldn't make you a reasonable rental price for it if you like it."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Back to top