Potions in my own time - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Potions in my own time - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Potions in my own time

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Potions in my own time - Page 3 Empty Re: Potions in my own time

Post by Godric Malfoy Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:17 am

Godric grew board of the restrictions his cousin was placing on him. "Fine, those two are off limits. But those are the only two. I'm only granting this because you never ask me for anything. And you know the game part of it is only a ruse so people think I'm insane, or stupid. My research is decades ahead of anything this countries' Ministry has on hand." He didn't even bother masking his truth at this point. The happy go lucky Godric died years ago. He knew it, she knew it. So when it was just the two of them, he could drop the bull shit and be himself. She loved him despite his, shall we say, oddities. He wouldn't dream of hurting her. If that meant not hurting Kace too, then so be it. He was, however, a little taken aback that she would throw Sophie in the equation.

"I would never use Sophie as an experiment. She's family, and you know as well as I do that family is off limits." He hated the Malfoys almost as much as he did Werewolves.... almost, and he still wouldn't use any of them as research material. Only because he knew the risks, granted.

"You know me dear cousin. I might be odd, and even a little sick in the head, but I do have my morals. Even as skewed as they are." He was deadpan now. No emotion, just fact. He would never use the innocent, he would never use family, and he absolutely wouldn't use Christy. Lo to the fool that crossed her though. Her protection only lasted so long as they were in her good graces. She didn't hold the leash, but she did have sway over him in her own way.

"Good on you by the way." His smile was genuine this time. He was actually proud of her. "You finally stood up to me, after all this time. Look at you commanding people, putting your foot down and claiming authority." He hoped his remark was taken for what it was, actual praise, with a dash of telling her she could be so much more then a damned teacher.

"
Godric Malfoy
Godric Malfoy
Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 21

Back to top Go down

Potions in my own time - Page 3 Empty Re: Potions in my own time

Post by Christabelle Whittle Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:41 pm

She knew the way the conversation was going, it was turning serious. He was throwing away his defenses, now that they were alone. It was what they always did, keep up appearances in front of others and then alone, Godric would show his true self to her. “I’m not quite sure you aren’t insane some days, jokes and games aside.” She told him truthfully. She knew what kind of things he had been up to at Durmstrang. She had heard accounts from her father and aunt when they would get letters home about his behavior and lack of caring for others. Of course he was never actually disciplined for it. That would have taken effort. And word had never gotten outside of the family of what he had done to that poor first year student from Durmstrang after Godric had gotten his hands on them. Their family would never had let that get out into the world.

“I never ask for anything because I never have need to.” She told him honestly, “At least until now. And I ask because I know you.” The comment was rather pointed. “You may say that, but I have to make sure.” Christy had a habit of worrying about those she cared about, a fact Godric had known since they were little. “You have never really interacted with Soph much, but then again you rarely came over here to Britain when I did to see them.”

It might have been his one redeeming quality to anyone that knew Godric. While Sophia had been Christy’s cousin through her mother, she had no blood relation to Godric. However, because she did share a blood relative with him through Christy, that was enough for him to consider her family and therefore safe from his little experimentations.

Christy found herself looking at him smiling, knowing full well he was praising her for standing up to him, “I know what you’re trying to accomplish.” She said looking at him. “You’re trying to get me to admit that I would be better off doing anything else but teaching. You know I’ve made up my mind on that being what I want to do. Why can’t you just support that? You’ve supported literally everything else about what I’ve wanted for myself.”
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top