Rain...rain... go away - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Rain...rain... go away  - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Rain...rain... go away

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rain...rain... go away  - Page 2 Empty Re: Rain...rain... go away

Post by Kace Lecium Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:43 pm

The awkward silence between them was enough to hear a pen hit the floor and hear it,  he honestly didn't like it one bit.  Kace loved the quiet at times, he could think clearly and it was nice and quiet,  but this was driving him up the wall.  What was worse he had no idea what the hell she was saying, just knew that she was speaking German to him and she sounded upset. Usually the rain beating against the windows was calm and soothing but now they were getting on his nerves csuse of the awkward and deadly silence.  He hated silence like this,  and that was saying alot seeing how he liked quiet and not alot of complete madness which was what this school is run on,  madness and nonsense rumors.

Kace wasn't even aware that he was speaking French until she started giggling, it was a habit he did when he was upset or angry about something.  Kace knew that she spoke French,  but it been so long that it slipped from his mind, he honestly doesn't really speak it unless him and Christy are talking and they don't want anyone else know what they were talking about.  It was like a secret language to them,  which was pretty cool cause no one else spoken it much. Over the time she been here, Kace has to admit she done really well and improved,  it was like she been here all seven years which they know that she hasn't.  Kace on the other hand has,  and quite honestly he rather go to another school that wasn't as much as a rumor filled madhouse,  it was insane the amount of stupid rumors that went around each day.

Kace looked at her and lifted his eyebrows at her, she was always the one who was all in for getting things done,  but he wasn't objecting.   "Are you sure? I don't mind waiting, I can read a book or something." He honestly didn't mind waiting, bedsides he read books in here when he was bored and wanted a nice book to read, god... he been around Sophia too long she's starting to rub off on him.  Kace never really asked Christy for help with his assignments,  after a stern but nice no from Sophia he learned not to ask anymore.  He may work with them together on the same subject or so, but asking for help was something he just didn't do, besides he hated asking for help if anyone knew him.

Listening to the rain hit the window once more,  he felt himself calming down and stifling yawn as he shook himself awake, no time for sleep when Christy was here talking to him. Although the quiet of the library didn't help much either, but he needed a quiet place to study and do his homework,  and not many people came here. Ok... was he a nerd for being friends with the Head Girl who basically all she did was read and study?  Yeah.... probably but hey it had it perks,  he gotten out of alot of trouble because of it at time, it wasn't always cause Sophia didn't play favorites.   Although his sweet talk did get him out of trouble alot,  but hey what could he say he was smooth with words at times.

Kace looked from the window to her, his sky blue eyes looking into hers.  "What were you thinking?" he asked her curiously.  Listening to her he paused for a second before answering.   "That would be great,  I'm going to be living in London myself I got a apartment not to far  from the ministry that I'm suppose to be moving into soon,  so I'll have my own place while I'm become.
Kace Lecium
Kace Lecium
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 450

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:53 pm

Christy had been used to a rumor mill of a school. After all, Beauxbatons had been full of them. Far more so than what she had witnessed at Hogwarts. She hadn’t even been surprised when she herself had been subjected to the run through it upon arrival. After all, she knew it was going to happen. She had come in at almost the end for everyone with the only reasoning being that she was tired of Beauxbatons and wanted a change. Being around Kace was like a vacation from it to her because he didn’t bother paying attention to any of the rumors, which was probably a good thing since there had been some unsavory ones about her and why she transferred when she had.

It had been how they had been able to make secret little jokes, or even flirt without anyone picking up on it last year. She had been grateful. The last thing she had wanted was other people putting their noses in their just budding relationship when they started dating. Being outside of the school over summer with him had been the best. She had stayed with Sophia for most of the summer so she could spend more time with her and Kace.

“Yes, I’m sure.” She replied quietly. She knew she needed to get these assignments done, but she knew that they could also wait. They weren’t very difficult and Christy knew that the more the year went on, the harder they would get and the less time they would have for each other before the school year ended. Her eyes darted to the window and saw the rain was dying down. Just maybe, they would be able to go outside for a walk before long. If it was only misting, it wouldn’t be that difficult.

She turned her attention to Kace, looking into his eyes. She almost had to shake herself out of it to get out what she had wanted to say, and had been surprised to hear what he had to say, “Wait a minute, the year just started and you’ve already gotten a flat in London?” she asked curiously.

She heard the librarian shush them and urge them to be quiet and looked up at him sheepishly. “Maybe we should continue this conversation on the way to the courtyard.” She said not wanting either of them to get into trouble. “But I really don’t know where I’ll go if I can’t stay with Soph after graduation either. Pretty sure my parents are going to completely cut me off when they learn I’m not planning on coming home.”
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Kace Lecium Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:12 pm

Kace knew of the stupid rumor mill that been going around Hogwarts basically since he started here, but did he care about it? Absolutely not, Kace thought it was the stupidest thing in this school, and there were some stupid things like the rules.  Kace knew there was some rumors about him and Christy spreading around, pity people have to make up rumors cause they don't know the damn bloody truth.  But then again there were people here that made them for attention and get a rise out of people, honestly that was more pathetic then spreading rumors cause you don't kmow what isn't true or not . God Kace hated this place cause people were so stupid at times it was pathetic, the ones who didn't care about the rumors were smart like Sophia for example.

"Just you never really put assignments off to the last minute,  you and Soph jump on them the minute you know about them."  He knew at least Sophia did, she always had her homework done within that night or so.  Kace wanted to spend as much time with Christy and her friends as he could,  god knows how much time he'll have becoming a Auror.  Seeing the rain dying down he sighed in relief, a good walk would do them some good  he been feeling like a Prisoner in the castle lately.  Hell alittle bit of rain won't kill them,  besides it might be actually nice for once.

Kace looked into her beautiful eyes with his sky blue one and nodded.   "Yeah... I do, I wanted to be ready once I graduated you know?  I started moving my stuff in there before school started."  Shrugging as if it wasn't a big deal he looked at her biting his lip.  "Why do you look so surprised love?"  He asked her curiously tilting his head at her.

Rolling his eyes at the librarian,  he looked back at her and nodded.   "Sure lets go, plus I'm in some need of fresh air."  Gathering his stuff as he did he looked at her for a second and stopped.   "Well you could stay with me, I got a spare bedroom and stuff you could stay in there, it's no problem."  He loved her but didn't want to force her to do something she didn't want to do,  but the offer was out there on the table.
Kace Lecium
Kace Lecium
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:32 pm

She shrugged.

Yes, it was generally a rule she never put off assignments…at least to her it was. However, she really had no desire to begin working on them just yet. She found herself looking up at Kace, “I know.” She replied quietly, “I just really don’t have the motivation to work on it right now. Not when you’re already done with yours and the rain is finally starting to die down.” She knew he wanted to become an auror and that he had a lot of hard work a head of him. She definitely wanted to spend the time she could with him.

Walking out of the library with him she laughed, “Well, I just guess it’s surprising to me. Most people tend to wait until they’ve graduated to find a place and move out of their parents’ house.” She said honestly. She knew she was going to tell her parents before she graduated that she wasn’t coming home, but she still hadn’t quite found the right words that she wanted to use to try to gently break it to them.

She stopped in her tracks hearing his offer. Her face looked even more surprised than it did at the fact he had already found a flat. “M..move in with you?” she asked looking at him. She started playing with a stray curl that fell by her face. “W..with a separate bedroom? Even after what happened this summer?” she asked curiously. If they were together, she honestly thought it would be a little silly to have separate bedrooms, but she was curious as to him asking her.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Kace Lecium Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:55 pm

He just  knew how  Soph and Christy were,  the minute they gotten homework on a subject they set to work on it immediately,  it was annoying to Kace really.  He didn't understand how they could be so motivated to do homework that they just gotten,  but as Soph told him she rather do it now and not worry about it.  He nodded Kace was actually surprised that he was finished with all his work, he was able to relax and have some time for himself and spend with Christy here.  He was working hard to become a Auror, from keeping his grades perfect to countless amounts of studying he was bracing himself for the blood sweat and tears that would yet to come being one.

He shrugged.  " I just didn't want to be those graduates that are lost and have no place to go, I'm a bit more organized then that."  That wasn't a lie,  he was very organized with his things and hated things to be out of place,  he freaks out if something is moved and not put back in the right place.  Kace wanted to get a head start plus his parents were already packing his things the moment he entered his final year here at Hogwarts, like they were counting the days until he was in his final year. It was a bit upsetting to him, but he brushed it off like it was nothing,   that was what lead him to finding a apartment so soon really, but he wasn't going to tell her that.

He looked at her biting his lip, maybe he shouldn't have offered that, after all they just started dating not to long ago. "Um... y..yeah, just thought seeing how we were together and stuff, it'll be easier and you'll have a place to stay. "  Running his hands through his hair he looked at her and shrugged.   "I just didn't want you to be uncomfortable and you to feel pushed love,  it was just a idea cause I don't want you to be without a place to stay."  He didn't want that for her if her parents decided to cut her off,  plus they were together so why not?
Kace Lecium
Kace Lecium
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Tue Jul 23, 2019 3:54 am

Unlike Kace’s parents, who she knew seemed to be counting down the days until he graduated, Christy’s parents would have been perfectly content on her staying with them until the day she died. It wasn’t like they didn’t have to room for her and whoever she married one day. They wanted her as close as they could get her because she fit into a plan for them. She was supposed to marry some well to do wizard and be a complacent housewife, which was not what she wanted in the slightest. Her family only wanted what she could offer them. Even Godric had his ideas of what she should do with her life. Kace, he just wanted to see her happy.

She shook her head at him, “That isn’t what I meant.” She told him quietly. “Just that I didn’t think you would want me to have a separate room from you is all.” She wasn’t sure why he had suggested that in the first place. If they were living together and dating, it seemed rather silly to her for her to have her own bedroom and he have his own.

She looked up at him as the rain almost completely came to a stop. “I want to move in with you, but not if it’s separate rooms. We’ve already spent too much time together over the summer for that to happen.” She said seriously. “I think I spent just as much time with you at your house as I did with Sophia’s and far more than I did at my own.”
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Kace Lecium Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:02 am

It wasn't that Kace's parents wanted him out of the house,  it was just that he was old enough to be on his own and make adult decisions, although this was coming more from his father then his mother.  His mother just wanted him to be happy doing what he loved, his father one the other hand he couldn't stand his father, although he was arrogant and stuck up he wasn't nothing like his father was.  He actually wondered how he gotten with his mother,  they were complete opposite and fought like crazy, he was starting to believe they're just together for his siblings.   But his father probably didn't care about his siblings or his mother, he was a no good lying cheater in his opinion and that would never change.  

Lifting his eyebrows at her he swallowed hard running his hand though his hair. "I just didn't want to jump into things too quickly you know,  I just didn't want to make this uncomfortable for you, I'm trying to be nice and sweet here."  He knew once summer time rolled back again they would be dating for a year almost, but he was just being a gentleman like his mother raised him to be.  After they graduate it wasn't like it really mattered what they did anyways,  they were adults now no longer students are anything underneath anyone or anybody's thumbs.

Kace laughed and nodded.  "Ok love, that'll be  a guest room for Soph or so if she or anyone else decides they want to visit us or so."  That sounded like a good idea, besides he knew how Soph was with guys,  she would get ij a fight and always crashed at his place during the summer time, but this Finn guy she been talking about seems different from whar she described from him. He laughed once again, she wasn't wrong about that and they had a blast with each other.  It was what lead them to filrt with each other and Kace to ask her to be his girlfriend in the end, he honestly thought that she was going to say that she only liked him as a friend.
Kace Lecium
Kace Lecium
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Tue Aug 20, 2019 4:22 am

She couldn’t help but to laugh a bit at him. She could tell he felt a little awkward at talking about moving in together, but she wanted to make it as simple as she could. “I know you are.” She replied smiling at him. “Just that you know, things did get pretty serious between us over the summer, so really is it moving too fast?” she asked him curiously.

Christy let go of his hand, walking into the courtyard, spinning around as the mist hit her face. This was much better than being stuck in the library. Especially now that she was out there with Kace. Her curls were back to being wet and sticking to her face, but she was smiling and carefree for the moment, something she didn’t let many people see.

“Ok, enough serious talk for now.” She practically commanded, stopping to look at him. “I have the afternoon free and so do you and I want to have some fun.”
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top