Welcome to Potterís Army

Potterís Army is a roleplaying site that's been up and running since 2007. We pride ourselves on fostering a welcoming and helpful community where all levels of writers are accepted.

In this alternate universe, Lord Voldemort is dead, but so is Harry Potter. Factions continue to fight, Hogwarts educates the next generation of witches and wizards, and the Ministry of Magic does its best to hold everything together.

It is
Monday
date
Month
Year

in the wizarding world
Word Counter

words: 0

Go down
Hallie Cooper
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate
Hallie Cooper
29 : Alumnus
Order of the PhoenixAuror
HalfbloodHuman
profileplotter
shippertracker
R.J.

View user profile

Leaving A Message Empty Leaving A Message

on Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:04 pm
Iím not sure how active people are on here anymore, it looks a little lonely nowadays. However, to anyone that returns out of nostalgia or in search to pick up writing again I figured Iíd just leave a friendly message to let you know that youíre not the only one, and the fun and creativity that we shared continues to live on in all of us.

Itís been about five years since I was properly active (gosh thatís longer than I realised), how time flies - it feel so only yesterday when Hallie was falling in love, falling pregnant and falling out of buildings and since Alexander was coverinf up Isadoraís murderous anti-werewolf poison.

If anyone feels like connecting again or if thereís a place other people are writing that Iím not in the loop in then hit me up on insta? @robertminshull

I hope everyone is healthy and happy and if you arenít, reach out.

Yours,

RJ x
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum