Welcome to Potter’s Army

Potter’s Army is a roleplaying site that's been up and running since 2007. We pride ourselves on fostering a welcoming and helpful community where all levels of writers are accepted.

In this alternate universe, Lord Voldemort is dead, but so is Harry Potter. Factions continue to fight, Hogwarts educates the next generation of witches and wizards, and the Ministry of Magic does its best to hold everything together.

It is
Monday
date
Month
Year

in the wizarding world
Word Counter

words: 0

Go down
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate
Selwyn Thorfinn
24 : Alumnus
NoneHeadmaster
HalfbloodPart Veela
profileplotter
shippertracker
Sel

View user profilehttps://www.etsy.com/au/shop/NovelLane

About the current situation

on Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:48 am
Hello Potter's Army, I have some news.

Addie has left us, and Khaat has had a series of problems that have prevented her getting online. I'm not blaming them, but I want you to know that for the last month, I've been doing all the adminning on this site by myself.

I've been using my best judgement and doing my best to keep you all engaged and keep us from becoming totally irrelevant. I love Potter's Army and I love my characters here. I want to continue playing here if you guys do as well. I don't intend on leaving unless I absolutely have to.

But I don't enjoy logging in every day or every week and seeing that nobody's posted. I don't enjoy scrolling down to the online list to see that there have been people who've checked the site but haven't replied to anything.

I really don't enjoy it when I have a feedback topic up and I can see it has 72 views and no replies. I've received abuse for making the best judgements I can. I've been told other members bitch about me to each other for making those choices, but when I ask you for honest feedback, you all go silent?

So here's the deal.

I've always wanted to play on a site set right after the Wizarding War. But I still love PA, and I know that PA needs rejuvenation. Therefore, I've started a site called Potter's Army: Prequel. It's set in 1999 and follows the same AU concept as PA. You are all invited to come join, if you want to.

Again, I'd like to reiterate that that this doesn't mean I'm leaving this site. But I feel like I need a backup plan if Potter's Army dies like it feels like it's going to if other people don't step up.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum