Welcome to Potter’s Army

Potter’s Army is a roleplaying site that's been up and running since 2007. We pride ourselves on fostering a welcoming and helpful community where all levels of writers are accepted.

In this alternate universe, Lord Voldemort is dead, but so is Harry Potter. Factions continue to fight, Hogwarts educates the next generation of witches and wizards, and the Ministry of Magic does its best to hold everything together.

It is
Monday
date
Month
Year

in the wizarding world
Word Counter

words: 0

Go down
Avril Whitethorn
Sixth Year
NoneStudent
HalfbloodHuman
profileplotter
shippertracker
Tigan

View user profile

Been to long

on Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:11 am
It's been a long time since I've done this. What I need is someone to start a thread with me so I can slowly get the hang of this again. My character is a fifth year Hufflepuff that hates her life right now. So she's dressing differently then she usually would and acting out in order to get her fathers attention, but she not very good at it. She doesn't really want to get into trouble and she doesn't like being this kind of a girl. So maybe she can find someone who is worse then she is at bullying and getting in trouble and then she will find herself in over her head and then she can get help getting out of it and make friends that way. Just an idea. If you think this is a good fit for one of your characters just let me know or if you have a better idea I'm up for anything. Very Happy
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Medusa Hunt
Fifth Year
NoneStudent
MugglebornHuman
profileplotter
shippertracker
Mars

View user profile

Re: Been to long

on Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:09 am
Although Medusa isn't a bully or anything she uad dealt with bullies in her past at her school for being poor and etc.   She loves to draw and has a sketchbook of drawings she does.  Maybe they can be friends or so?  Seems like they have alot in common.
Avril Whitethorn
Sixth Year
NoneStudent
HalfbloodHuman
profileplotter
shippertracker
Tigan

View user profile

on Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:08 am
That sounds good, I want her to keep her bad girl thing for a while though. Maybe she can have a secret friend for a while. Did you want to start or should I and where?
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Clair Sauvage
Seventh Year
Potter's ArmyStudent
HalfbloodHuman
profileplotter
shippertracker
Sel

View user profile

on Mon May 21, 2018 12:32 am
Hey Tigan,

Sorry I didn't get to you earlier. I've been a bit sick and then a bit busy. But Avril is welcome to hang out with Clair, or to try to out-bad him if she likes.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum