Welcome to Potterís Army

Potterís Army is a roleplaying site that's been up and running since 2007. We pride ourselves on fostering a welcoming and helpful community where all levels of writers are accepted.

In this alternate universe, Lord Voldemort is dead, but so is Harry Potter. Factions continue to fight, Hogwarts educates the next generation of witches and wizards, and the Ministry of Magic does its best to hold everything together.

It is 2031 in the Wizarding World

Help us get new members by voting below

Honeydukes Topsites Top 50 RPGs Top RPG Sites
Word Counter

words: 0

Go down
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate
Selwyn Thorfinn
23 : Alumnus
NoneDeputy Headmaster
HalfbloodPart Veela
profileplotter
shippertracker
Sel

View user profilehttps://www.etsy.com/au/shop/NovelLane

Password Problems

on Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:05 pm
Let us know if you're having password problems here.

Tell us the character's login (this might not be their display name!) and we'll reset your password.

Please remember that it's a major public holiday right now, and the admins also have lives outside PA, so while we will try to get to you as quickly as we can, it probably won't be within seconds of you posting here.
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Stephen Meyers
Fourth Year
Potter's ArmyStudent
HalfbloodHuman
profileplotter
shippertracker
Charls

View user profile

Re: Password Problems

on Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:16 pm
Actually it was a problem with the password... lol My memory's tricking me. But it is odd that changing password didn't work, I guess.

I don't usually keep them there but just like important ones. I pretty much doubt there would be anyone interested in robbing a RP forum password.
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate
Selwyn Thorfinn
23 : Alumnus
NoneDeputy Headmaster
HalfbloodPart Veela
profileplotter
shippertracker
Sel

View user profilehttps://www.etsy.com/au/shop/NovelLane

on Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:28 pm
It's not a big deal for an RP but it is important to know for other things. And not a lot of people will tell you it's better to write them down, because they're too invested in feeling smart, or are trying to flog security software.
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Stephen Meyers
Fourth Year
Potter's ArmyStudent
HalfbloodHuman
profileplotter
shippertracker
Charls

View user profile

on Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:54 am
Yes, I know that. I've had hundreds of lectures on the subject back and high school about it and they keep happening everywhere now. But when it's RP and there are surely more than one log in I usually keep them in the browser.

And sorry about the whole mess. I understand it was Easter and that most of you were having family time, so I am sorry.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum