Help, please!
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Help, please! Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Help, please!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Help, please! Empty Help, please!

Post by Apollo Zabini Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:57 pm

Hello, friends! I am looking to do some research about medical and law school for a writing project I'm working on. In order to ensure everything goes well through the editing process, I'm hoping to reach out to people who have been or are currently enrolled in med or law school. General questions, mainly, though I'm also interested in hearing stories and anything else they would like to share. The chat would take place via emails, likely on my "spam" account to allow for anonymity. If you happen to know anyone who might be interested in helping out, please let me know!
Apollo Zabini
Apollo Zabini
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 646

Back to top Go down

Help, please! Empty Re: Help, please!

Post by Polina Ivashkova Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:00 pm

Aethe is studying law so if she doesn't see this I can ask her if she is willing to help
And for med, I don't know anyone at uni but my friend's sister is going in high school of med so I can ask you to talk with you if that is helpful for you as well
Polina Ivashkova
Polina Ivashkova
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 105

Back to top Go down

Post by Apollo Zabini Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:02 pm

Actually, that would be great! I won't talk (or... type?) their ears off or anything; just curious to see what I can pick up to improve the project! If they're interested I can provide my secondary email account or they can send theirs. Whatever works really! But those emails should of course be exchanged via PM rather than on here, if it does come to that Smile
Apollo Zabini
Apollo Zabini
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Polina Ivashkova Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:03 pm

I found you girl who is styding med
I'll send you her email adress via pm
Polina Ivashkova
Polina Ivashkova
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 105

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Apollo Zabini Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:42 pm

Oooh, very true. It isn't super time sensitive really so I could check in around CampNaNo. Good shout.
Apollo Zabini
Apollo Zabini
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:21 am

Amelia Lyons is going to med school! She usually answers when I PM.

Also, I have two friends (one's a former roommate) currently in med school! They both love to talk so they got you.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Blanchard Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:44 am

Hey! As Nadia stated above I'm in law school (although studying law in Europe is quite different than in the USA) and I'll gladly answer your questions. Smile I'll send you my email on Apollo's acc.
Adrian Blanchard
Adrian Blanchard
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 164
Special Abilities : Animagus

Back to top Go down

Post by Apollo Zabini Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:34 pm

That's alright! I'm sure something can be gleaned from your experience there anyway! I'm looking to send out emails Friday evening after I wrap things up with work for the week. <3
Apollo Zabini
Apollo Zabini
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum