Welcome to Potter’s Army

Potter’s Army is a roleplaying site that's been up and running since 2007. We pride ourselves on fostering a welcoming and helpful community where all levels of writers are accepted.

In this alternate universe, Lord Voldemort is dead, but so is Harry Potter. Factions continue to fight, Hogwarts educates the next generation of witches and wizards, and the Ministry of Magic does its best to hold everything together.

It is 2031 in the Wizarding World

Help us get new members by voting below

Honeydukes Topsites Top 50 RPGs Top RPG Sites
Word Counter

words: 0

Go down
Neville Longbottom
50 : Alumnus
noneRetired
PurebloodHuman
profileplotter
shippertracker
Jackles

View user profile

Longbottom Legacy

on Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:29 pm
Hi everyone!

I finally broke down and did the thing. Here's Neville Longbottom. He's technically retied but he's a bit anxious. He's worried about his kiddos, he always is, and he needs some projects to keep himself distracted.

Throw anything and everything at me!
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate
Terry
Boot-Corner
51 : Alumnus
Order of the PhoenixUnspeakable
MugglebornHuman
profileplotter
shippertracker
Sel

View user profile

Re: Longbottom Legacy

on Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:31 am
YES HELLO ADULT FRIEND

K, so I’m gonna start with Michael, cos he’s supposedly helping mentor @“apollo zabini” Maybe he and Neville can discuss the Zabini boys and their prospects.

Then there’s Terry.  I literally JUST noticed he and Neville both have anxiety and both had not-the-greatest childhoods, but I feel like Neville’s personality would really irritate Terry, which could be fun.

Oh, and I just remembered that Terry & Percy both know about Ace being in PA now, so if Neville doesn’t already know about that and you need him to find out, one of them could have a word with him.
Neville Longbottom
50 : Alumnus
noneRetired
PurebloodHuman
profileplotter
shippertracker
Jackles

View user profile

on Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:29 am
I'd love for them to discuss the Zabinis! I also think Neville has a bit of a soft spot of sorts for Michael because of what the Carrows did to him. He feels responsible for that.

Always up for some tension. I don't know that Neville would even register it.

Neville knows Ace is involved but I don't think he knows she's even doing anything with it, more of just a study-type group. He has no idea she answered a summons or anything like that. If it's Percy who tells him, that leaves a lot more up for involving discussion of the other Weasleys/Potters/extended OG family.
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate
Keiran Hayes
30 : Alumnus
NoneHogwarts Headmaster
PurebloodHuman
profileplotter
shippertracker
Addie

View user profile

on Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:55 am
*skips in*

Hi, Hello. Hermione pls. Frank and Rose being all friendly-like might help nudge them towards that. Hermione asked Frank to keep an eye on Rose and homegirl isn't super into it. Also, there was a rogue HC just now of Keiran doing some variant of a parent-teacher conference about Ace getting into fights and I laughed too hard. He'd hate having to do that with a war hero. "Um, well, your daughter... She's being disruptive." XD
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Margo Richards
Seventh Year
NoneStudent
HalfbloodHuman
profileplotter
shippertracker
Jackles

View user profile

on Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:59 am
Hermione and Neville is a NO-BRAINER! Also, I NEED THAT PARENT-TEACHER CONFERENCE. "She's a little... difficult." "-sigh- who did she threaten this time?"
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate
James Potter
26 : Alumnus
NoneObliviator
HalfbloodHuman
profileplotter
shippertracker
Addie

View user profile

on Wed Dec 27, 2017 6:14 am
Rofl yes. All about it. OK, I can for sure start Keiran at some point, though possibly tomorrow depending on where my muse takes me lol. Plus I owe, like, everything in the world ever for you. Except James again lol. But YAY.
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate
Selwyn Thorfinn
23 : Alumnus
NoneDeputy Headmaster
HalfbloodPart Veela
profileplotter
shippertracker
Sel

View user profilehttps://www.etsy.com/au/shop/NovelLane

on Wed Dec 27, 2017 6:17 am
Honestly, parent-teacher conferences should be an event.

Just fyi backstory to Michael’s torture was that the Carrows flayed his back, and the only reason he lived was through the combination of his being a wizard, and Madam Pomfrey’s healing.  But he also passed out very quickly so he can’t remember any of it.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate
Percy Weasley
53 : Alumnus
Order of the PhoenixMinistry of Magic
PurebloodHuman
profileplotter
shippertracker
Sel

View user profile

on Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:34 am