Who said you were not worth it? - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Who said you were not worth it? - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Who said you were not worth it?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Who said you were not worth it? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who said you were not worth it?

Post by Stephen Meyers Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:36 pm

Stephen stood in silence letting her say whatever she felt like saying, or shouting. Or whatever she wanted to do. He knew there were those times in life when all you wanted to do was put everything out, to share some burdens with others so they did not feel as heavy as they seemed to be. He usually didn't get those. He was glad he could be of use to someone else in a time like this.

"It is fine, really. I'm glad I was here to listen" he said with a small kind smile and despite being a bit surprised by her hug he hugged her back rubbing her back a bit to let her know she was not alone in it.

"And as matter of fact you did, so... we're even" he answered.
Stephen Meyers
Stephen Meyers
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 162

Back to top Go down

Who said you were not worth it? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who said you were not worth it?

Post by Charlotte Waldorf Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:37 pm

"I know and thank you. You are really nice. In fact" she paused only to clean her face.
"You could give a class of manners to Christian. He could use those" she said angrily but even while saying that, she felt a little bit better. If she knew earlier that shouting about her problems to someone could help, she would do this earlier.
This was what she needed in order to feel better. She should just move on. She is smart, pretty (at least she hoped that she was pretty), and good, well, most of the time. She can find someone who will appreciate her and love her because of what she was.

"No really, how are you? Do you like being at school again?" Charlotte looked at him and smiled. This was her last year so she was happy, at least because of that. One more year and she will be able to go and never look back.
Charlotte Waldorf
Charlotte Waldorf
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 712

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephen Meyers Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:56 am

"I'll make sure I will when I see him" Stephen answered with an amused smile.

He was not really planning on running this Christian over or to really do anything about it since he did not know the guy at all, but it surely seem like the right thing to say at the moment. It was strange, however, the moment he put his thoughts into words was the moment when he realized the urge to actually do something about it.

"Yeah, I guess" he shrugged a bit as he told her. "It is way better than staying at home doing nothing" he said.
Stephen Meyers
Stephen Meyers
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Waldorf Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:21 pm

Charlotte laughed and shook her head. Of course, she knew he was just kidding but it was nice to talk to someone such a positive as Stephen. Charlotte didn't have many friends here. She has Clair, Molly, and Darian. Sure, Dariela was there as well but she wasn't really Lottie's friend. Mia was just someone Charlotte know.
And with others... Each of them was special in their own way but none of them could be clarified as funny.

"You know" Charlotte looked at Stephen once again "I'm really glad that I met you at Diagon Alley during the holiday. I just wish I had met you earlier.

"How do you mean doing nothing? You don't have many friends where you live?" She looked at him a little bit confused.
Charlotte Waldorf
Charlotte Waldorf
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephen Meyers Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:11 pm

Stephen smiled a little as she heard her laughing. He was glad, even if surprised, that she had passed from uncontrollable sobs and anger to a laughter. He was not known for making people laugh, when not at him or so he imagined. but he was glad he had made her laugh.

He shrugged bringing his hands to the air as if telling 'I am told that a lot' but he really wasn't. "There will always be Diagon Alley" he said.

"I don't usually do much during holidays" he said. "And it is boring that you can't use magic to anything..."
Stephen Meyers
Stephen Meyers
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Waldorf Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:14 pm

"Diagon Alley is the strange place. You always meet someone new there, especially me because I always need help for something" Charlotte smiled and looked at the castle. She met Christian there. Him, just like Stephen, helped her once to find her way back to home.
"I met Christian there as well for the first time. I like how people there are always ready to help. I don't need help anymore though while working at the shop I learned my way around."

"But you probably go out with friends, right?" She looked at Stephen curiously. He is not saying much about himself and she wanted to learn more about him.

"I love holidays. That is my only chance to be with my Muggle friends" Charlotte shrugged and looked at him again. "They think I'm in some kind of private school. I wish I could tell him where I really am, but they wouldn't understand"
Charlotte Waldorf
Charlotte Waldorf
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephen Meyers Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:15 pm

Stephen smiled a little at that. "Yeah, I guess it is. I used to love it as a kid" he said without even noticing he had said it. But then again, he used to love a lot of things as kid, a lot of people that now didn't seem to be a thing to him. He nodded a little not knowing what else he could say.

He hesitated. What friends would want to hang out with him during holidays? Or during school days for that matter? "I guess. You know, now and then" he replied not wanting her to think he was some kind of freak or something. He already spoke to so little people...

"Maybe one day you find a way to explain them the truth" Stephen shrugged. But he really didn't know much about it either.
Stephen Meyers
Stephen Meyers
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top