[OPEN / MASS THREAD] Bonfire Night
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

[OPEN / MASS THREAD]  Bonfire Night Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

[OPEN / MASS THREAD] Bonfire Night

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

[OPEN / MASS THREAD]  Bonfire Night Empty Re: [OPEN / MASS THREAD] Bonfire Night

Post by Charlotte Waldorf Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:29 pm

It was almost 7 pm when Charlotte heard about something that would happen near the forest. The girl who was in her house, Darcy or something like that just couldn't stop talking about that so Charlotte decided to see that by herself. She wrote to Darian who will probably tell that to Mia and then Lottie would be able to see them there.

She came to the place near the forest and saw big bonfire. Clair was there and if she heard correctly, he was the one who started this.
She came closer to him with a small smile on her face.
After she broke with Christian, she didn't smile a lot.
"Hi" she said that simple word because anything more was too more.
Charlotte Waldorf
Charlotte Waldorf
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 712

Back to top Go down

[OPEN / MASS THREAD]  Bonfire Night Empty Re: [OPEN / MASS THREAD] Bonfire Night

Post by Charlotte Waldorf Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:50 am

Why he had to ask that? Can't they just have normal night, fun night with a lot of alcohol and laughing. But no one was there yet so there was no way to escape from this conversation. After all, Clair was her friend. He was one of the rare people who dared to say exactly what he thinks about her. And he was there before Christian.

"I... I broke up with him" she looked at the ground because it was easier that way. This was the first time she said that out loud. Even Mia and Darian don't know.
"Yeah, we broke up" she shrugged and looked at him again.

"Do you need any help? Now I realize I probably came earlier than I should. Maybe we can start drinking until I forget about that destroyer of lives?" She took a bottle of vodka which was in her bag.
Charlotte Waldorf
Charlotte Waldorf
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Waldorf Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:25 pm

Being melodramatic was part of Charlotte's personality. It's not like she knew she was melodramatic, but that was just who she was. That was her only way to deal with problems.
Was Christian a good boy? He probably was. That was probably the reason why he didn't want to break up with Charlotte first, but he did the even worse thing. He did whatever he could to make her break up with him.

"He just... He doesn't care about me" Charlotte paused and shook her head. From what she was able to realize, Christian cared only about Ace. She couldn't tell for sure, but she was almost 100% sure he was in love with her.

"Sometimes I think he did everything he could to make me break up with him. He wasn't there for me, even when I broke my hand during the holidays. And I was working with him in that shop only to be close to him, but he didn't even pay attention to me. It was like I wasn't there." She shrugged pretending that this didn't bother her. But it did. Probably more than she was willing to admit.

Charlotte smiled when he took the bottle from her hand thinking he wanted to take a sip but smile immediately left her face when she saw what he did.
"What the hell are you doing Clair? I wanted to drink that!" She said completely shocked. But it was too late to argue about that since she didn't have a drink anymore so she just looked at him.

"Okay then, how I can help?"
Charlotte Waldorf
Charlotte Waldorf
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Waldorf Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:30 am

She looked at Clair and in the end, she smiled and shook her head. "Well, I'm glad I helped." She looked around herself. Everything looked great.

"When will the other people come?" She asked curiously.

Charlotte frowned and looked at Clair angrily.
"Why you keep telling that story about Darian? I told you There is nothing going on between me and Darian. We are just friends."

"And while we are speaking about that, what's about you? Any girl you like?" She asked curiously. To be honest, Charlotte wasn't sure if Clair would answer to that but she decided to try anyway.
Charlotte Waldorf
Charlotte Waldorf
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum