Welcome to Potterís Army

Potterís Army is a roleplaying site that's been up and running since 2007. We pride ourselves on fostering a welcoming and helpful community where all levels of writers are accepted.

In this alternate universe, Lord Voldemort is dead, but so is Harry Potter. Factions continue to fight, Hogwarts educates the next generation of witches and wizards, and the Ministry of Magic does its best to hold everything together.

It is 2030 in the Wizarding World

Help us get new members by voting below

Honeydukes Topsites Top 50 RPGs Top RPG Sites
Word Counter

words: 0

View previous topicGo downView next topic
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate
Monroe Ashcroft
24 : Alumnus
NoneDeputy
Minister of Magic
HalfbloodHuman
profileplotter
shippertracker
Sel

View user profile

I hunt for you across the hallowed ground

on Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:50 am
Monroe had long ago decided that patience was highly underrated. Shylock and Destrey made much of his supposed lack of conscience, but Monroe knew his success had more to doing the right thing at the right time. Take this, for example; he'd been waiting for circumstances to line up just right ever since that fateful interview when Jacquelline Dyllan had inadvertently put this idea into his head.

That Lily Potter, only daughter of The Chosen One, happened to have become a werewolf in the meantime was sheer good fortune. Even Monroe couldn't have planned that. Convenient, too. He was persuasive, yes, but not stupid. No public figure was going to volunteer to become a werewolf without encouragement.

He stopped in front of her office door and knocked.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate
Lily Potter
21 : Alumnus
NonePotions Professor
HalfbloodWerewolf
profileplotter
shippertracker
Jackles

View user profile

Re: I hunt for you across the hallowed ground

on Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:16 am
She was trying not to count down the days. Apollo was graduating early but it wasn't like it made the situation any less worse. A professor publicly dating a student right after graduation was still something to turn heads. And even if she moved on to a new job, the assumption would be that they had been together - never mind the fact that they were together before she even got the position. Not that any of this mattered. She didn't have a new job lined up, his graduation was still over a month away, and she had things to focus on.

Like exams.

Which, side note, was much worse for the professors than people gave credit.

So despite her misanthropy, she was almost relieved to be interrupted during her test prep. Drawing her robes around her to ward off the settling chill, she crossed to the door and pulled it open.

"Can I help you?"
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate
Monroe Ashcroft
NoneDeputy
Minister of Magic
HalfbloodHuman
profileplotter
shippertracker
Sel

View user profile

on Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:26 pm
"Lily Potter?" Monroe enquired, though he already knew it was her. He could barely remember her from school, but the general features seemed to fit. "I'm Monroe Ashcroft."

And she must know that already, too. Regular use of a hairbrush and the ability to iron his shirts didn't make him look so different from Shylock.

"May I come in?"
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate
Lily Potter
21 : Alumnus
NonePotions Professor
HalfbloodWerewolf
profileplotter
shippertracker
Jackles

View user profile

on Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:31 am
He had features that were vaguely familiar, but she couldn't be sure if she recognized his face specifically or a face like it or some other sense of familiarity- Ah, there was the last name. She couldn't imagine what Shylock's brother wanted of her, but she sense it probably wasn't a good thing - especially if Shylock hadn't warned her.

"Hi," she said, the disbelief melting away into an almost warmth. "Of course," she said, stepping aside for him to come inside. She looked over the apartment, trying to look better at hosting - which was apparently what she was doing. "Would you like anything to drink?"
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate
Monroe Ashcroft
NoneDeputy
Minister of Magic
HalfbloodHuman
profileplotter
shippertracker
Sel

View user profile

on Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:45 pm
"Tea, thank you," he said. "Black."

Monroe shut the door behind him. How he detested social conventions. Though the making of it would probably calm Lily's nerves, and the tea wouldn't go astray right now, he would have much preferred to get straight to the point.

"I hear you've been making friends with my brother," he commented.

Small talk. Even worse.
Sponsored content

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum