Rant Thread
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Rant Thread Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Rant Thread

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rant Thread Empty Rant Thread

Post by Apollo Zabini Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:06 am

This thread sort of goes along with the Proclamation Thread. Did something just irk you today? Haven't got anyone to rant to? We're here to listen. We just ask that you keep bad language out of it, as the site rules still require that we keep things PG-13 or less.

For example,

People think that we have a gasoline shortage in Texas, so they're panic-buying gas. In reality, the panic-buying means that stations can't fill up fast enough so it freaks people out even more. LISTEN TO THE NEWS. READ SOMETHING, PEOPLE. EVERYTHING IS FINE.
Apollo Zabini
Apollo Zabini
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 646

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Rant Thread Empty Re: Rant Thread

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:14 am

I've been working as a manager below the proper pay rate as a favor for my boss and now that I tell her my end date she's acting like I've made her life so difficult.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosamund Gold Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:25 am

You know it is very awkward when one of your favorite foods consists of food that you are allergic to. So now I am so much torn between: go and eat some of it and suffer from my mistake or just dream about it Very Happy
Rosamund Gold
Rosamund Gold
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 85

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosamund Gold Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:04 am

Okay, I remind you: do not hack other people's codes.

Also that feeling when you had a break from your dance classes for over 3 months and when you finally go there you feel like dying. I mean what is altitude, right? How do you raise that leggy?
Rosamund Gold
Rosamund Gold
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 85

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Waldorf Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:38 pm

So for some reason, all of us failed anatomy on the exam. That is just not real because I know for sure that I did 14 questions right and 11 is the minimum you had to have to pass.
But we all failed, 90 of us.
And I'm so upset because I know it's not fair but we can't do anything about that because professor don't let us see our exams
I think I really hate her.
Charlotte Waldorf
Charlotte Waldorf
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 712

Back to top Go down

Post by Caelani Bittel Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:09 pm

Can't challenge it? In Australia, you can always ask for a review of a failed exam or assignment and they usually just give you a conceded pass because it's faster than actually reviewing it.

I once got 99% on an assignment because I put a sentence fragment in it, and it was a science exam. It was because the tutor was a PhD student and didn't like that I deserved full marks.
Caelani Bittel
Caelani Bittel
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 469
Special Abilities : unforgivables

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top