Million Dollars, But...
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Million Dollars, But... Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Million Dollars, But...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Million Dollars, But... Empty Million Dollars, But...

Post by Apollo Zabini Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:04 am

So, if there are any Rooster Teeth fans on here, you've probably seen this scenario game. Basically, each person will come up with a suggestion like this:

You get a million dollars, but for the rest of your life, you have to ____.

OR

You get a million dollars, but ____.

Basically any variant, but typically the "for the rest of your life ones" are just the worst XD Then the next person will decide if they would do it, and can explain themselves if they want.

GENERAL RULE:
1. The million dollars is kept separate from the rest of your money, whether in a briefcase or safe or whatever. So if it's a rule like the one I'm suggesting below, it doesn't affect all of your money - just the amount that the rule applies to.

SO, let's do it. First up:

You get a million dollars, but all of your books become ebooks, and you must only read digital copies for the rest of your life.
Apollo Zabini
Apollo Zabini
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 646

Back to top Go down

Million Dollars, But... Empty Re: Million Dollars, But...

Post by Pavo E. Hitchens Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:58 pm

Right, so. I'm gonna be pernickety about the wording and assume that the rule only applies to the books I currently own, so I'll take it. Maybe at some point in the future they'll invent some sort of book with electronic pages?

... but you can only use three word sentences for the rest of your life. Only when talking though.
Pavo E. Hitchens
Pavo E. Hitchens
Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 72

Back to top Go down

Million Dollars, But... Empty Re: Million Dollars, But...

Post by Aneta Markova Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:55 pm

I'm fine with that

... but you can't listen the music ever again
Aneta Markova
Aneta Markova

Number of posts : 257

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

View previous topic View next topic Back to top