Welcome to Potterís Army

Potterís Army is a roleplaying site that's been up and running since 2007. We pride ourselves on fostering a welcoming and helpful community where all levels of writers are accepted.

In this alternate universe, Lord Voldemort is dead, but so is Harry Potter. Factions continue to fight, Hogwarts educates the next generation of witches and wizards, and the Ministry of Magic does its best to hold everything together.

It is 2030 in the Wizarding World

Help us get new members by voting below

Honeydukes Topsites Top 50 RPGs Top RPG Sites
Word Counter

words: 0

View previous topicGo downView next topic
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate
Selwyn Thorfinn
23 : Alumnus
NoneDeputy Headmaster
HalfbloodPart Veela
profileplotter
shippertracker
Sel

View user profilehttps://www.etsy.com/au/shop/NovelLane

looking to get engaged

on Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:48 am
Since he & Addie broke up, Selwyn is back on the market for dating / being set up in arranged marriages.

In case you're new / didn't realise, Selwyn is currently dating Shylock Ashcroft. This whole thing is purely perfunctory for him. Although he is polyamorous, so it's not impossible for him to fall in love with your character, but I'm not promising anything.

Your character needs to be over 19 if you want this to be a dating thing - ie, he should not have been a professor while she was at school. She needs to be over 17 if you want it to be an arranged marriage thing.

FYI
Selwyn is currently 23, turning 24 in May
He's the Deputy Headmaster (and COMC prof) at Hogwarts
He's part veela, which is only really known to people he went to school with, or in rumours among the current students
He's often mistaken for pureblood, because his family are titled
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Charlotte Waldorf
Seventh Year
Potter's ArmyStudent
HalfbloodHuman
profileplotter
shippertracker
Nadia

View user profile

Re: looking to get engaged

on Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:12 pm
If you are okay with idea that girl is older than him, I can offer Imogen who turned 25 this year
She is from family that is connected with Avery family (or at least they say that) and even if they are not purebloods, they act like they are

If you want Imogen, it's up to you if they will be dating or get themselves in arranged marriage, but it would be funny to see her forced to be with Sel since she never get over her first love

Tell me what you think

And you can see her app here

Or if you want someone younger I can offer Katya Greyback who is 20 years old
Here is her app
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate
Kenna McBain
25 : Alumnus
NoneUgly Pigeon Manager
HalfbloodHuman
profileplotter
shippertracker
Jackles

View user profile

on Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:54 am
I think Sel and Dom dated back in Hogwarts years, yes? First, we should figure that out. BUT it might be fun if he sort of hit her up and she's like "nah bruh I'm like supes in love rn." But then takes it upon herself to find someone for him. (HINT: She'd probably set up some pretty horrible dates)
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate
Selwyn Thorfinn
23 : Alumnus
NoneDeputy Headmaster
HalfbloodPart Veela
profileplotter
shippertracker
Sel

View user profilehttps://www.etsy.com/au/shop/NovelLane

on Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:41 am
@Charlotte Waldorf I can't see Selwyn wanting to date either of them, since they are both connected with dark families. However, he would have no problem with meeting either (or each) of them, so we could have a thread about that if you like.

@Kenna McBain They "dated" in fourth year, but it was that kind of hand holding, kiss on the cheek kind of dating. There are threads from back then, when Dom was played by someone else. I don't think he'd hit her up precisely because of that. But she was always a romantic, so he could actually ask her to set him up with "some non-awful people"?
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate
Jack Dyllan
24 : Alumnus
Order of the PhoenixUnspeakable
MugglebornHuman
profileplotter
shippertracker
Jackles

View user profilehttps://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

on Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:47 am