Welcome to Potterís Army

Potterís Army is a roleplaying site that's been up and running since 2007. We pride ourselves on fostering a welcoming and helpful community where all levels of writers are accepted.

In this alternate universe, Lord Voldemort is dead, but so is Harry Potter. Factions continue to fight, Hogwarts educates the next generation of witches and wizards, and the Ministry of Magic does its best to hold everything together.

It is 2030 in the Wizarding World

Help us get new members by voting below

Honeydukes Topsites Top 50 RPGs Top RPG Sites
Word Counter

words: 0

View previous topicGo downView next topic
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate
Alexander Nott
22 : Alumnus
Death EaterGoblin Liason Office
PurebloodHuman
profileplotter
shippertracker
R.J.

View user profile

Hello

on Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:31 pm
Hey everyone,

The past few months I have kind of been around in the sense that I've popped on every now and then to read some peoples threads and see what's going on around here. However, now that I have officially graduated I have a fair bit of time on my hands in between finding a job and falling into a pit of existentialism.

At the moment I'll just be using Hallie and Alexander for now whilst I find my feet again as I haven't done much creative writing for a while either. Both characters work at the ministry, Hallie being an auror and Alexander working at the goblin liaison office and doing economy kinda stuff.

I am looking to have Alexander delve into my thrilling plot lines, be it to do with white collar crimes, finding himself being blackmailed or attempting some sort of power play kinda move within the ministry. I'm pretty open to ideas (as long as they're fun).

As for Hallie some sort of action packed adventure would be a fun way to re-introduce her to the forum as I'm always one for giving her a thrill followed by the possibility that she could go through hardship.

RJ Smile
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate
Khaat Lupin
40 : Alumnus
NoneDirector
St Mungo's
HalfbloodHuman
profileplotter
shippertracker
Khaat

View user profile

Re: Hello

on Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:02 pm
Hi, RJ,

Glad to see you back. I'm always open to action threads, of course. I deactivated Rick, but if Hallie wants to do some adventuring with her dad, I'd be open to reactivating him again.

I love that someone wants to get involved in white collar stuff. Don't have any ideas off the top of my head, but you know my folks. I'm offering up any of them for you.

Hit Mulciber
Seventh Year
Potter's ArmyStudent
PurebloodHuman
profileplotter
shippertracker
Kim

View user profilehttp://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

on Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:15 am
AH, HI RJ.

on Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:11 am
Hey! I still have Nick and Madyson. We always tried to get something fun with Nick and Hallie but we always failed to make anything happen because our schedules never worked with each other.
Sponsored content

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum