Hello

Hello

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello

Post by Alexander Nott on Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:31 pm

Hey everyone,

The past few months I have kind of been around in the sense that I've popped on every now and then to read some peoples threads and see what's going on around here. However, now that I have officially graduated I have a fair bit of time on my hands in between finding a job and falling into a pit of existentialism.

At the moment I'll just be using Hallie and Alexander for now whilst I find my feet again as I haven't done much creative writing for a while either. Both characters work at the ministry, Hallie being an auror and Alexander working at the goblin liaison office and doing economy kinda stuff.

I am looking to have Alexander delve into my thrilling plot lines, be it to do with white collar crimes, finding himself being blackmailed or attempting some sort of power play kinda move within the ministry. I'm pretty open to ideas (as long as they're fun).

As for Hallie some sort of action packed adventure would be a fun way to re-introduce her to the forum as I'm always one for giving her a thrill followed by the possibility that she could go through hardship.

RJ Smile
Alexander Nott
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 115
Species : Wizard
Special Abilities : Apparation, Non-Verbal Magic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello

Post by Khaat Lupin on Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:02 pm

Hi, RJ,

Glad to see you back. I'm always open to action threads, of course. I deactivated Rick, but if Hallie wants to do some adventuring with her dad, I'd be open to reactivating him again.

I love that someone wants to get involved in white collar stuff. Don't have any ideas off the top of my head, but you know my folks. I'm offering up any of them for you.

Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 18588
Species : Human
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle "Hit" Mulciber on Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:15 am

AH, HI RJ.
Anabelle "Hit" Mulciber
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Potter's Army Member
Number of posts : 3879
Special Abilities : Seer
Occupation : Apprentice at the Ministry of Magic | Chaser for Gryffindor Quidditch Team

View user profile http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter on Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:11 am

Hey! I still have Nick and Madyson. We always tried to get something fun with Nick and Hallie but we always failed to make anything happen because our schedules never worked with each other.
Nick Potter

Number of posts : 2905

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum