Hello Again!
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hello Again! Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hello Again!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello Again! Empty Hello Again!

Post by Nick Potter Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:35 am

Hey everyone! I know I suddenly disappeared again (but I've been popping in now and again), and I apologize. I've been in Europe on a study abroad trip to Prague, and that became quite hindering on my availability to be as active here as I would have liked.

With that being said, let me reintroduce you all to my characters.

I have Nick Potter who I haven't done much with over the past few years, but nonetheless has remained my main character over the many years that I've been here. He's 22, and a Gryffindor graduate. Having become more intelligent and creative over his life span, he's recently returned to London after studying different types of magical mold spores. He didn't discover anything new, and is quite annoyed with himself. Other than that, he doesn't have much going on! I'm open to any ideas you may have.

I also have Madyson Currington who is a 17 year old Hufflepuff. She has always had a fascination with the muggle world (think Arthur Weasley) and is debating dropping out of Hogwarts to pursue a Muggle education. I'd like to get her in some sort of trouble. She doesn't have what one would call 'street smarts'.

Anyway, thanks for reading, and feel free to shoot any ideas you have at me! Poof
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2915

Back to top Go down

Hello Again! Empty Re: Hello Again!

Post by Naomi Mulciber Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:48 am

Have you considered trying to get Madyson in with the PA? She only has a year left but she might be concerned with what's been happening and could perhaps see some benefits in training up, considering that lack of street smarts. She'd need to talk to Christian or Ace, or maybe @Charlotte Waldorf about joining, and do so at least slightly subtly since the club itself isn't a secret of course, but their meeting location and such is. They'd want people who're going to be careful and secretive, y'know? Just an idea.
Naomi Mulciber
Naomi Mulciber
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 292

Back to top Go down

Hello Again! Empty Re: Hello Again!

Post by Beatris Greyback Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:23 am

Charlotte isn't leader so she can be just mediator if you want that. But if you want thread where Lottie tells her to talk with Christian (she doesn't really like Ace) then I would be glad to make thread once when I get home
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 731
Special Abilities : Occlumency, Legilimency

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum