MALFOY, Scorpius

MALFOY, Scorpius

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MALFOY, Scorpius

Post by Scorpius Malfoy on Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:57 am

MAIN
They were the last people you'd expect to be involved in anything strange or mysterious, because they just didn't hold with such nonsense

Character's Legal Name: Scorpius Hyperion Malfoy

Hogwarts House: Slytherin

Blood Type:  Pureblood

Species: Human

Face claim: Max Krieger

APPEARANCE
...Aunt Petunia often said that Dudley looked like a baby angel - Harry often said that Dudley looked like a pig in a wig

At first glance, Scorpius has all the hallmarks of a Malfoy heir.  White-blond hair, grey eyes, pale skin.  A wardrobe of tailored clothing that oozes style and finesse.  The ability to arch a single eyebrow just so.  

The second glance is what's going to give away Scorpius in a crowd.  He flatly refuses to use pomade, so his hair "floofs" up in front (and in the back, on humid days).  His eyes are ever so slightly bluer than his father's.  He often ignores all the wizarding robes in his closet (of course his mother bought them, who else?) in favour of jeans and t-shirts.

And he smiles. A genuine, proper smile, not a smirk.

PERSONALITY
......If only the hat had mentioned a house for people who felt a bit queasy, that would have been the one for him

If asked to describe Scorpius using only one word, most people would immediately reply with "happy".  This would irritate Scorpius, because happy is such an ordinary word, and he doesn't believe he is ordinary in the slightest.  However, he could not deny the truth of it.  He is both an extrovert and an optimist.

Scorpius has a healthy (or unhealthy, maybe) appreciation for the absurd, or at least for his own amusement. He loves puns.  He has always loved the ridiculous paintings around Hogwarts.  Trolls learning ballet?  Comedy gold.  He is not one for pranks, however. Those are immature and cruel.

Of course, he also has a more serious side.  The side that inspired him to become a lawyer, and the side that got him sorted into Slytherin in the first place. He can be cunning, would not be nearly as good in his profession without that trait. He has the determination and ambition to make a change in the world.

HISTORY
..................Hey! My eyes aren't 'glistening with the ghosts of my past'!

Early Years:

Scorpius' early life was a study in contradiction, though this is something he only realised as an adult.  His parents went out of their way to shelter him from the tension between themselves and his grandparents, and from the contacts Draco was still forced to deal with by virtue of being a Death Eater.

It was when he was four, with the promise of a baby brother or sister on the way (Scorpius was elated at the prospect), that Draco and Astoria moved from Malfoy Manor to a house near Charing Cross Station in Central London.  Coincidentally, this distanced the family further from the influence of the Dark Lord.

Hogwarts Years:

Scorpius began Hogwarts in 2017, as one of the more naive members of his year.  Though he had been sorted into Slytherin, where his family was approved of, he found it difficult to make real friends.  

There were always plenty of people who wanted his approval, but lacking any true understanding of his family's links to Voldemort, Scorpius found this uncomfortable and weird.  It felt more like they were mocking him.

It all changed during his fifth year, when Scorpius was kidnapped from the school grounds, along with several other students.  At a hideaway in the Forbidden Forest, he was urged by Lucius Malfoy to prove his loyalty by cursing Rose Weasley.  Scorpius was unable to comply (she had never done anything to him... and he may have had a bit of a crush on her at the time).

After being confronted by the scale of his grandfather's malice, Scorpius began to reconsider his plans for his future (which until then had been something along the lines of professional quidditch player).

After Hogwarts:

For the summer immediately after graduation, Scorpius worked at Honeydukes Sweet Shop, mainly to get something on his resume.  

He then went on to the Ministry for Magic, where he shadowed several of the barristers in order to gain his own qualification.

Scorpius is currently a barrister for the Wizengamot, and undertaking solicitor qualifications.  He is able to advise clients on a case-by-case basis.

Out of Character
I'm Harry's half-sister, Dumbledore's daughter, Voldemort's niece, Sirius' cousin, Snape's daughter and Lupin's great grandmother...

What should we call you:  Sel

RP Experience: so much, you have no idea

How you found us: Jemma

Main Character (we'll PM you on this account): Selwyn

Scorpius Malfoy
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 36
Species : Human

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MALFOY, Scorpius

Post by Scorpius Malfoy on Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:59 pm

finished thanks :)
Scorpius Malfoy
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 36

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Tremaine on Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:38 am

i like him--a lot. strangely, i like him b/c he seems like lucius would most likely continue to find reasons to disapprove of him. i don't know why i like that, but i do.

approved and sorted to grads.

Graduate

Number of posts : 631
Special Abilities : Portkey Creation

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top