Every time the moon shines I become alive
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Every time the moon shines I become alive Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Every time the moon shines I become alive

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Every time the moon shines I become alive Empty Every time the moon shines I become alive

Post by Katya Greyback Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:57 am

For the first time in her life, Katya felt like she really has a family. Not just a mother. She met Beatris a few months ago.
It would be naive to think that happened by chance. The truth is that Katya heard about Greyback girl and she decided to try to find her.
Beatris was evil or it was easier to say that she just wasn't the best person in the world.
But Katya believed in her. She knows her sister can be better if someone just gives her a chance. And Katya decided that she will be the one who will fix her sister. Because Beatris needs to be fixed. She can't stay like this forever.

Beatris said to her that she met their father. The thing was, she was really happy and even proud while she was saying that. Katya wasn't able to understand that. How someone can be happy to meet that beast. Because Fenrir Greyback is the beast, there is nothing good about him.

He turned Beatris into a werewolf. And while Katya thought she can help Beatris, her sister bit her as well. So she actually failed. And now she is the freaking werewolf. And she needed help.

She is potioneer so she needs there are many ways to help her to deal with this. But she was just 20 years old, she wasn't able to prepare those potions by herself.
So she decided to visit Phaedra. She heard that woman is great in making potions.

She entered in nice store and find a nice blonde woman.
"Hi. You must be Phaedra Rosier" Katya said with the smile on her face.
"I'm Katya Greyback, and I need your help."
Katya Greyback
Katya Greyback
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 59

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum