All the ordinary people [24 May]
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

All the ordinary people [24 May] Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

All the ordinary people [24 May]

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

All the ordinary people [24 May] Empty Re: All the ordinary people [24 May]

Post by Katya Greyback Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:29 pm

Okay I already pmed you but I'll write here just in case you didn't see
I want Katya to join Order. Is there any chance that we can have thread so Caelani can recruit her?
Katya Greyback
Katya Greyback
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Waldorf Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:21 am

I deleted her part of post

I actually wanted her to be the member since she finished the school since she was member of Potter's army as well but acording the new rules she needs thread to be recruited
Charlotte Waldorf
Charlotte Waldorf
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 712

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenna McBain Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:11 am

Molly suffered a heartbreak over the summer. She didn't know she had that capacity. She's drifting from Margo and Margo's worried Clair doesn't want to be her friend anymore. May be fun if Molly and Clair bore witness to each other's emotional confusion while Margo seethed in jealousy.

I want something with Terry and Jack or Michael and Jack, or Terry/Michael and Jack. Terry and Jack have the work connection and Jack really hasn't forgotten what Michael told her at Mungo's.

Also, Jack knows how to drive. And she and Scorpius were... cool. Because of their shared interest in Mr Potter.

How would Clytemnestra like to be Claire's personal assistant and/or apprentice?
Kenna McBain
Kenna McBain
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 119

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:02 am

Molly certainly isn't the sort to randomly decide to hang out either. I'm sure those two will do something that warrants a detention soon. Maybe throw them together in that sort of situation.

I've gotta figure out what she's doing specifically with that. At this point it's more of a tight knit group that each has their own network of people who know what they are and what they do and helps. We could work at including them into Jack's network and if I manage to get a reign in on it again she could introduce them into it.

I know bits and pieces but I don't wanna speak for Kiera as she may want to rework it a bit since Kitty was gone for so long. I think it would be safe to say that Jack and Scorpius know each other through Albus but were never exactly friends. He may remember hearing her say something about being able to drive in Hogwarts. Her cousin taught her to drive before she got her license. She even has an old beat up car - can't remember the model off the top of my head - that she can take them out in.

Ah, no worries!
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:01 am

I didn't know Sel liked horses until this post. Do you know who else is quite the equestrian?

Horses might be the only subject Elsie is actually good at. Could be a funny weird little bonding moment for them.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top