Welcome to Potterís Army

Potterís Army is a roleplaying site that's been up and running since 2007. We pride ourselves on fostering a welcoming and helpful community where all levels of writers are accepted.

In this alternate universe, Lord Voldemort is dead, but so is Harry Potter. Factions continue to fight, Hogwarts educates the next generation of witches and wizards, and the Ministry of Magic does its best to hold everything together.

It is 2030 in the Wizarding World

Help us get new members by voting below

Harry Potter Topsites Honeydukes TopsitesTop 50 RPGs Top RPG Sites
Word Counter

words: 0

View previous topicGo downView next topic
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate
Number of posts : 467
Species : Human
Special Abilities : unforgivables
View user profile

Characters in their 30s and thereabouts - we need to talk

on Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:27 pm
K, so it just occurred to me that there are a BUNCH of characters who went to school at the same time as Caelani now.

So this thread is to figure out

(a) how we all know eachother (and NPCs - I know Calli has school friends)
(b) what our backstories are / how they intertwine
(c) how we grew up / are we still recognisable as adults, etc
(d) anything else

So just to get started, Caelani started Hogwarts in 2010. She was sorted into Slytherin. I haven't really fleshed out her younger years, but in sixth year, her best friend was Sabina Lond. Sabina's kid David would be going into second year next september and Calli's his godmother.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate
Number of posts : 138
Species : Rubber ducky
View user profile

Re: Characters in their 30s and thereabouts - we need to talk

on Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:48 pm
Kip graduated Hogwarts in 2017 so they'd definitely know each other. He graduated a year early because he felt pretty unwelcome at Hogwarts during his first year, bastard of a muggle and all.

And then there's Teddy, who's 32 now. He's pretty different now. He was still focused and sweet, but he was a bit more charisma and relaxed back then. He also seemed a little more decisive than he is now.
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate
Number of posts : 453
Species : Human
View user profile

on Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:53 pm
Kegsy, here, just turned 30. I know that we figured out the house teams for his seventh year a while back but I'd have to find it on polyvore or wherever after work tonight. So, what I know about him:
Slytherin Captain, Chaser. Had this really stupid bet going with Audriana over on Gryffindor because she was into Gavin, the Captain at the time. But she was barking mad from the get go, tbh. So it didn't go well. They were a year younger.

Before them was Declan, who's 32. He didn't do sports really but he tutored Henry, who's gonna turn 30 soon, which is how they became friends.

The other one of interest is Irene, who Keiran dated for a while but she was a year older and it didn't work out cause she pined after somebody else.

Otherwise I'm not sure. May have to remind me of some, Jackles.
Sponsored content

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum