Welcome to Potterís Army

Potterís Army is a roleplaying site that's been up and running since 2007. We pride ourselves on fostering a welcoming and helpful community where all levels of writers are accepted.

In this alternate universe, Lord Voldemort is dead, but so is Harry Potter. Factions continue to fight, Hogwarts educates the next generation of witches and wizards, and the Ministry of Magic does its best to hold everything together.

It is 2030 in the Wizarding World

Help us get new members by voting below

Honeydukes Topsites Top 50 RPGs Top RPG Sites
Word Counter

words: 0

View previous topicGo downView next topic
Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin
Pavo Hitchens
Seventh Year
Dark FollowersStudent
HalfbloodHuman
profileplotter
shippertracker
Alyssa

View user profile

Re: Help Me Out?

on Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:52 pm
Nadia:-

Perfect. If you start one, I'll do the other. But I think we should start with Pavo/Darian before Hogwarts closes for the summer, so do you want to do that one or shall I?

Addie:-

I'm not sure about the odds of Phaedra taking Barnaby under her wing even if she did pity him. However, I can absolutely see her criticizing Frank's treatment of him if it were lacking, probably more as an excuse to tell him off rather than due to a real concern for Barnaby (allegedly). But it is entirely plausible that she'd be like "yo, if this dude is gonna stay then you need to step up and take care of him or I'll take care of you" or something. Or even just calling him out for being a general butt. I will say though, depending on how grating Frank is, she might be induced to help Barnaby just to show Frank up. She definitely already pities him and did feel some concern over his involvement in the heist, so I guess it depends how helpless he seems and how unappreciative Frank is.

I don't think it's unlikely she'd listen to Keiran's concerns if he needed to air them. Given that she's seen his memories and thus has an (I'd assume somewhat decent) understanding of his relationship with Millie, she might have insights to offer on that end if he were receptive (and if she managed not to offend him long enough lol). Or just a sounding board for any woes. I guess it depends what you had in mind, but it sounds viable.

Flourish & Blotts is a completely plausible destination for Phaedra, so I can easily find a reason to send her in to meet Frank & Barnaby &/or Keiran. I'm equally happy to put her in other locations, so wherever you think your lot are likely to go I can probably conjure an excuse.

As for Phae/Lucien- I'm currently working on posts for Nadia and Khaat so if you're up for starting it I can get to it soon-ish. Otherwise, I can work on a starter once the others are seen to?
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate
Katya Greyback
20 : Alumnus
NonePotion Maker
HalfbloodWerewolf
profileplotter
shippertracker
Nadia

View user profile

on Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:33 pm
Maybe I can start the one for Katya and Phaedra? Katya is the one who needs the help so it is logical that her post is the first one
Lucien Holt
17 : Drop Out
NoneShop Assistant
HalfbloodHuman
profileplotter
shippertracker
Addie

View user profile

on Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:59 pm
I've started an intro post and it's going decently so I'll go ahead and do that for Lucien/Phae.

Kegs doesn't really know what he thinks of Kenna yet, so I imagine it'd be one of those "I may go round this pub that a friend of mine owns." And like, he'd maybe elaborate or something and she'd probably read into it wrongly or rightly. So that could be interesting.

I know that Frank doesn't mean to be a git, but he is one. So like, inevitably it might rub people the wrong way.
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Ace Longbottom
Seventh Year
Potter's ArmyStudent
HalfbloodHuman
profileplotter
shippertracker
Jackles

View user profile

on Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:28 pm
One word for Addie and Lyssa.

Camping.
Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin
Pavo Hitchens
Seventh Year
Dark FollowersStudent
HalfbloodHuman
profileplotter
shippertracker
Alyssa

View user profile

on Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:29 pm
Nadia:

Sure, if you do Katya/Phaedra I'll start Pavo/Darian Smile

Addie:

Sounds good. I can probably get to the other two in the next week or so. Are we doing F&B for both?

Jackles:

Ready when you are.
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate
Keiran Hayes
30 : Alumnus
NoneHogwarts Headmaster
PurebloodHuman
profileplotter
shippertracker
Addie

View user profile

on Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:04 pm
Yeah, could do. I can of course find excuses to put them all there.
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate
Katya Greyback
NonePotion Maker
HalfbloodWerewolf
profileplotter
shippertracker
Nadia

View user profile

on Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:13 pm
Sure, I'll start it tonight
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate
Katya Greyback
NonePotion Maker
HalfbloodWerewolf
profileplotter
shippertracker
Nadia

View user profile

on Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:58 am
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate
Phaedra Rosier
24 : Alumnus
NoneSlug & Jiggers Manager
PurebloodHuman
profileplotter
shippertracker
Alyssa

View user profile

on Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:13 pm
Here is Pavo/Darian and here is Phaedra/Keiran. Let me know if you guys need any changes! @Addie- give me a few days to get Phaedra/Frank & Barnaby up if you'd still like me to start it.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate
Jack Dyllan
24 : Alumnus
Order of the PhoenixUnspeakable
MugglebornHuman
profileplotter
shippertracker
Jackles

View user profilehttps://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

on Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:10 am
Next time you, Addie and I are all on Skype let's hammer out some camp details.

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum