GREYBACK, Katya

GREYBACK, Katya

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GREYBACK, Katya

Post by Katya Greyback on Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:47 pm

MAIN
They were the last people you'd expect to be involved in anything strange or mysterious, because they just didn't hold with such nonsense

Character's Legal Name: Katya Doris Greyback

Hogwarts House: will leave this for admins to decide

Blood Type:  Halfblood

Species: Werewolf

Face claim: Lauren Jauregui

APPEARANCE
...Aunt Petunia often said that Dudley looked like a baby angel - Harry often said that Dudley looked like a pig in a wig

Katya has long and wavy brown hair. She likes her hair and would never be able to cut it or dye. People often say that her hair makes her look warmer since she has blue eyes and light complexion. She isn't the tallest girl in the company but she always wears high heels so she can look at least a little bit taller. She enjoys wearing dresses and skirts and you will really rare be able to see her in jeans.

PERSONALITY
......If only the hat had mentioned a house for people who felt a bit queasy, that would have been the one for him

Katya is the person who cares a lot about everything. There is almost nothing that won't affect her.
Generally, she is the good and friendly person. She is the really talkative person and it's easy for her to start the conversation with someone, even if that person is the complete stranger. Since she grew up only with her mother, she cares about her mother a lot. Her mother often left her alone at the house since she had to work and Katya became very independent and learned how to care for herself. She is quick learner and enjoys in books, nature, and art.
Katya is the really romantic soul and she enjoys walking in the sunset and always dream about her big love. She is the person full of hope and sometimes she can be stubborn. If she believes in something, she is ready to do everything in order to get what she wants.
She always sees good in people and will always try to make you the better person and to give everything for your beliefs, just like her.

HISTORY
..................Hey! My eyes aren't 'glistening with the ghosts of my past'!

Early Years: Magdalena Ivanova met Fenrir Greyback while she was in London because of her job.
She fell in love with him but they only had the one-night stand and then he left.
Back at home, she realized she is pregnant.
Katya was born in Bulgaria and she spent there most part of her childhood.
When she was 9 years old her mother got the job in London so they moved there.
Even if she never had a father or sibling's, Katya was the happy child. She was the wild but still good child who liked to read books and go out with her friends.
Just like her mother, she is the witch so she enjoyed making potions with her mother.

Hogwarts Years: During the school, Katya for the first time realized what it really meant to be Greyback. Even if she was friendly, during the first year at Hogwarts most of the children avoided her because of her father. She realized he was the really bad man and her only goal was to be everything opposite. She felt alone and she was crying a lot, and all of that because of someone she didn't even know.
During the second year, people finally got a chance to meet her and realize she is not bad. She joined Potter's Army and even then she knew she will be in Order once.
Her favorite class was Potions and professors used to say she will have the good career if she ever decides to be potions maker.
Katya was that friend who will always help you in studying or whatever you needed help with.

After Hogwarts: After Hogwarts, Katya joined Order of the Phoenix and started working as potions maker. She traveled a lot since she graduated because her dream was to see the world.
When she was 19 years old she met her older sister, Beatris during some event. Beatris is bad toward most of the people but Katya believes she can be the better person if she wants. During the last full moon, Katya decided to help Beatris while she was transforming so she won't kill anyone. Beatris didn't agreed in the beggining but somehow, Katya managed to change her mind about that. The plan was to lock Beatris in the basement in Katya's home. But Katya made a big mistake when she decided to be with Beatris until she becomes a werewolf. Katya didn't know Beatris will be stronger and bigger. It's not like she knew a lot about the werewolves.
Once when Beatris became the werewolf, it was too late for Katya to run away, because everything happened faster than she thought it will.
Beatris tried to kill her but Katya hit her with a piece of brick and run away.
But it was almost pointless since Beatris bit her.
In the beginning, Katya was afraid because she wasn't sure if she would survive.
After she survived she felt like she hates her sister because she did that to her.
But the thing was, it wasn't Beatris's fault.
She even thought about the idea to try to find a cure but she knew that would never happen. There is no cure.
Now she is afraid of the second full moon and the beast she will become.
She is still young so I won't write anything else

Out of Character
I'm Harry's half-sister, Dumbledore's daughter, Voldemort's niece, Sirius' cousin, Snape's daughter and Lupin's great grandmother...

What should we call you: Nadia

RP Experience: none

How you found us: Already here

Main Character (we'll PM you on this account): Charlotte Waldorf

Last edited by Katya Greyback on Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Katya Greyback
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 40
Species : Werewolf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GREYBACK, Katya

Post by Katya Greyback on Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:48 pm

She is done
Katya Greyback
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin on Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:10 am

Nadia,

First, she strikes me as a Hufflepuff for many reasons. I realize she's a grad now, but i think she really does have a Hufflepuff personality.

Second, I don't have enough information about her transition to a werewolf. In her case it would have had a significant impact in your character's life in a lot of ways, so please give me more information about that.

K

Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 18588
Species : Human
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Katya Greyback on Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:45 am

Okay I'm not sure if I completly understood what you want but I tried to fix it and add more informations about how Beatris bit her.
Tell me if you need anything else
Katya Greyback
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin on Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:08 am

That helps. Thank you. I just needed her app to make sense to me.

Accepted and sorted to grads!

Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 18588
Species : Human
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top