Welcome to Potterís Army

Potterís Army is a roleplaying site that's been up and running since 2007. We pride ourselves on fostering a welcoming and helpful community where all levels of writers are accepted.

In this alternate universe, Lord Voldemort is dead, but so is Harry Potter. Factions continue to fight, Hogwarts educates the next generation of witches and wizards, and the Ministry of Magic does its best to hold everything together.

It is 2030 in the Wizarding World

Help us get new members by voting below

Honeydukes Topsites Top 50 RPGs Top RPG Sites
Word Counter

words: 0

View previous topicGo downView next topic
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate
Tessa Di Angelo
21 : Alumnus
NoneMuggle Studies Professor
HalfbloodHuman
profileplotter
shippertracker
Sydney

View user profile

Di Angelo, Tessa

on Mon May 22, 2017 11:48 pm
MAIN
They were the last people you'd expect to be involved in anything strange or mysterious, because they just didn't hold with such nonsense

Character's Legal Name: Tessa Natalia Di Angelo

Hogwarts House: Gryffindor

Blood Type: Halfblood

Species: Human

Face claim: Nina Dobrev

APPEARANCE
...Aunt Petunia often said that Dudley looked like a baby angel - Harry often said that Dudley looked like a pig in a wig

Brown hair, brown eyes, olive skin, aprroximately 5'7, dimples, nice smile. Has a dragon Tattoo on her right hip to represent her patronus. She is what society considers to be beautiful.

PERSONALITY
......If only the hat had mentioned a house for people who felt a bit queasy, that would have been the one for him

Tessa is an extremely perky and outgoing girl. She loves to have fun and enjoy the little things life has to offer. She loves to talk and make new friends, she figured you could never have to many friends in your life. She is loyal, honest and brave. She has abit of a temper but has learned to control it over the years.

HISTORY
..................Hey! My eyes aren't 'glistening with the ghosts of my past'!

Early Years: Tessa grew up in a broken home. She watched as her father killed her mother when she was 6 years old. SHe took care of her sister, Vanessa after that point. Protecting both her sister and herself from her fathers terror. She was abused growing up and vowed to get revenge

Hogwarts Years: Tessa was finally able to escape her father when she began Hogwarts. But the safety never lasted. She always had to go back home for the summer where she was abused and treated like dirt. She always wanted to take Vanessa with her and run away, but never had the guts to do so.

After Hogwarts: After Tessa graduated Hogwarts, she left home and never went back. She gets to see her sister every once in a while around town but has not seen her father since she left. But she can still not escape him. Tessa is in constant fear of him and believes he lurks around every corner. After a few years, she got a position teaching muggle studies at Hogwarts. She also met the love of her life, Austin, and they are now engaged.

Out of Character
I'm Harry's half-sister, Dumbledore's daughter, Voldemort's niece, Sirius' cousin, Snape's daughter and Lupin's great grandmother...

What should we call you: Sydney

RP Experience: lots of it

How you found us: Already a member

Main Character (we'll PM you on this account): This one

Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate
Selwyn Thorfinn
23 : Alumnus
NoneDeputy Headmaster
HalfbloodPart Veela
profileplotter
shippertracker
Sel

View user profilehttps://www.etsy.com/au/shop/NovelLane

Re: Di Angelo, Tessa

on Tue May 23, 2017 7:36 am
I'm gonna allow this because it was in the other app, but I don't want to see too much reference to the abusive history on the site.
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum