Whispers in the future - Page 2

Whispers in the future

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Whispers in the future

Post by Brant Ezekiel Crawford on Fri May 19, 2017 4:24 pm

Brant smiled and nodded " alright" he said then heard her mention her mother grew flowers " maybe I should brush up on my botany so I could talk to her about her flowers" then he heard her mention her father was a lawyer and he nodded not quite sure how to aproch that subject.

"Hum..Law realy isn't my thing, I'm more archiology and potions, oh do you know if they aprove or disaprove of magic use?" He asked wondering if they might be against the use of magic, if they were he'd make sure he'd not use any around them. Now he took another sip of his tea and looked over at Chocola.

"I have to tell you I have a skill that I would like to show you, but I don't show it to just any one." he looked up at her " thats if you'll alow me."
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 804
Species : Human

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Whispers in the future

Post by Chocola Meilleure on Sun May 21, 2017 9:28 am

Chocola smiled there. "Well sure you can do that. My mother likes to talk about her flowers for sure. Even if when I barely know anything about them. Anyways be careful she can talk about hers for hours. She has a story about every flower in our garden," she said and sighed. She once had to listen how, why she bought them.

"Don't worry I don't know that much about it too. He doesn't talk much about work at home. So you're fine," she said with a smile. "Well at first when I went to Hogwarts they hated it but eventually they came around. Since my sister can use magic too. So they don't hate it," she said. She really didn't know much about this subject at least she knew they didn't hate it.

"What skill?" she was confused now. "I guess you can show it to me," she said there. Was so confused about what Brant now talks there.
Chocola Meilleure

Number of posts : 208
Species : Human

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top