I'm the violence in the pouring rain... I'm a hurricane - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

I'm the violence in the pouring rain... I'm a hurricane - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

I'm the violence in the pouring rain... I'm a hurricane

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I'm the violence in the pouring rain... I'm a hurricane - Page 3 Empty Re: I'm the violence in the pouring rain... I'm a hurricane

Post by Polina Ivashkova Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:37 pm

"I'm not the kind of person who gets a lot of compliments." She smiled shyly.
"Maybe it's because I don't interact with people a lot, but someone once said me I'm not worthy of anyone attention and that I am just the waste of time" she frowned and shook her head while thinking about her stepmother. That was the woman who is the one who made Polina insecure and with really low self-esteem.
But that was the past now and she should try to learn to love herself more.

"You are beautiful yourself. And I'm really glad to have a chance to meet you. Looks like asking the stranger to sit next to him wasn't the bad decision after all" she smiled and looked at him.
Maybe it was destiny or God's choice but she was happy because of that. She finally met someone who likes her despite her broken soul.

When he took her hand she felt something like electricity and it felt good.
"Hey, stop!" She started laughing and tried to escape from water that was going in her direction. It was funny and she really wished this to last forever.
Polina Ivashkova
Polina Ivashkova
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 105

Back to top Go down

I'm the violence in the pouring rain... I'm a hurricane - Page 3 Empty Re: I'm the violence in the pouring rain... I'm a hurricane

Post by Nathaniel Addams Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:19 pm

Nate smiled.  "You're the type of person who needs to have compliments,  you need someone to tell you that constantly Polina, because you're a special girl even if you don't think so." he said giving her a soft warm smile.  "I don't know who told you that, but you are worthy of people's attention and not a waste of time,  don't let anyone tell you differently because their opinions are like wrist watches, everyone 's watch shows a different time from the others, but everyone believes that their time is correct."said Nate simply.   It was a quote his mother always told him, and it was something he lived by even if it was a bit silly,  it was the truth.  Nate lived by quotes at times, it was sometimes the only way to get through this cold hard world at times,  cause sometimes you didn't have people to tell you how great you are.

Nate smiled.  "Thanks being beautiful inside and outside is the best way to go, you sometimes meet people just as beautiful as you are." said Nate. "Letting a stranger sit across from me is the best decision I nade all day,  I don't regret it in the least." he said giving her a soft warm smile. Sometimes things happen for a reason, and he felt like this was meant to happen,  but unlike most things he was happy that this happened.  He really liked Polina, she was nice and sweet, despite that she was broken in alot of ways but maybe it was something Nate could help heal over time.

Nate looked at her and smiled, the feeling of her hand in his felt right, like it belonged there.  Nate laughed.  "Ok... ok... I'm sorry, I'll stop." said Nate.   Looking at her for a minute, he pulled her close to him and kissed her softly on the lips.  As he did, his eyes widened as he pulled away cursing to himself.   "I'm so sorry about that, I... I shouldn't have done that" said Nate running his hand through his wet hair.

Last edited by Nathaniel Addams on Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nathaniel Addams
Nathaniel Addams
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 319

Back to top Go down

Post by Polina Ivashkova Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:28 pm

"Thank you Natey." She looked at him seriously but with tiny smirk playing on her mouth.
"That was the most beautiful thing that anyone said to me. It means a lot to me" she smiled and for just one tiny moment, she felt special. She felt like those girls who believe in themselves, who know they are smart and beautiful. For one tiny moment, she felt like them. And it was all because of him. There are no words that could say to him just how grateful she was.

She was looking at him with the smile on her face and that was the moment when everything happened.
One moment she was away from him and in the next moment her body was close to him and his lips on hers.
He surprised her but she didn't move away, she just closed her eyes but then it stoped.
That was her first kiss ever and it felt special. Maybe it was because of rain or something else, but she felt like an actress in the romantic movie. It was the best thing that ever happened to her.

But he felt like he was sorry because of that.
She looked him in the eyes before question left her mouth.
"Do you regret because you kissed me?" Maybe it was direct more than it should be but she was like that, she asks questions directly and now she was waiting for his answer.
To her, that kiss didn't feel like the bad decision.

Polina Ivashkova
Polina Ivashkova
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Addams Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:04 pm

"It was all honesty Poli, like I said before I'm a horrible liar, I can't lie to save my life." he said chuckling. "I'm glad you liked it, but seriously you're not any one of those things, so don't believe it, you're so much better then that." He looked at her seriously like he wanted her to know that she wasn't those things, it was terrible someone told her that she was, no wonder she felt so insecured about things. "You're special in your own way Poli, that's what makes you different from everyone else." he said giving her a soft warm smile.

Nate looked back at her and smiled happily at her, he was so glad to see her happy and smiling, her smile was contagious and made him smile when her seen it. Nate surprised himself kissing her, he didn't want her to run away and he'll never see her again, he liked her alot and didn't want to ruin it because he kissed her and scared her away. Nate kissed alot of girls, but none felt as special or as magical as this one did, as chessy it is to say he felt spark and butterflies in his stomach. It was something he never felt before with any of the past girls he dated, it was a weird and new feeling to him, but he didn't want it to end. Oh god I'm thinking like a girl now, but hey it's true, only she made me feel like this! he thought to himself.

Nate looked at her shocked. "Wait?! No! I just like you alot and I don't want to scare you away by doing that." he said simply. "I liked kissing you, I just don't want to lose you because of it, and not see you again." he said frowning. He wanted to see her again, like he did to her, she made him happy really happy.
Nathaniel Addams
Nathaniel Addams
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Polina Ivashkova Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:15 pm

He seemed to be shocked by her question and she shook her head and smiled.
"Well, you looked like you regret it" she frowned trying to stay serious even if she was teasing him. It was something new for her. Polina didn't felt like this since she was 8 years old.
She felt again like the little girl who find such a simple things beautiful and who smiles a lot.

She looked at him before she made one step closer to him and smiled putting her hand on his shoulder. It felt so natural and it was hard to believe that she met him today.
Maybe things were going too fast but to be honest, she just couldn't care less. This moment was only that matter and she didn't want to ruin such a perfect night.

Polina looked at him with fear in her eyes.
"Please, don't hurt me or broke my heart" maybe this words will ruin the moment but she was so scared about what she feels. She is letting the stranger in her life and she knew that soon or later she will need to tell him everything about her life. And she just wasn't sure if she would survive if he breaks her heart.
Polina Ivashkova
Polina Ivashkova
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Addams Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:46 pm

Nate was just shocked because he was afraid she'll run away and he'll necer see her again, or if she did she'll hate him for being too forward with her. "Of course I didn't regret it, I just didn't want to come out as too forward and scare you off that's all." he said caressing her cheek with his hands stroking here cheek with his thumbs. "I care about you Poli, and I don't you you ever to be scared of me, I want you to know I'm a person you can always lean on when you need to" he said giving her a soft warm smile. "I know we just met, but I feel like I known you all my life, and it's crazy but I like it and I'm not letting go of this feeling." said Nate running his hand through his hair once again. That was a habit he did when he was nervous about something or didn't know how to express himself.

Nate looked into her eyes with his blue ones and smiled, the feeling of her hand on her shoulder made him shiver, but it was a good feeling not a bad one. It felt natural and right, he loved the feeling and didn't want it to end, he didn't want this day to end at all. Maybe things were happening too quick, but then again he believed this was meant to happen, and he was happy about it. This was the happiest he felt in a long time, it was weird and broken girl made him feel alive, maybe it was because he helped her feel alive but whatever it was he loved it. The feeling she gave him was out of this world, it was a sense of happiness and belonging, he knew that this broken girl would never break him cause she was broken herself. Maybe this was what he needed all along, someone who knew his pain and he was able to help not only heal his broken heart but heals hers as well.

Nate looked at her and smiled. "You don't have to worry about me breaking your heart, I'll never do that Poli not now or ever, you're healing my broken heart just like I am with you." he said smiling. "Maybe we just needed someone who understood us and didn't judge us, I'm glad that I met you today, I don't regret this day in the least." said Nate. Pulling her close again he kissed her passionately on the lips this time, as if she'll disappear from him, which he was afraid she will. He felt like this was all a dream that he haven't woke up from, a great and wonderful dream, but it wasn't it was all real.
Nathaniel Addams
Nathaniel Addams
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Polina Ivashkova Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:57 pm

"Don't worry Natey, it's really hard to scare me" she smiled and shook her head.
She was glad that he kissed her because she would probably never be brave enough to do that herself. It was funny and weird to like someone after one day but there she was.
She wasn't sure how it would last, she wasn't able to tell if they will get along well but all of that wasn't matter now. They have this, present and that was all that matter.
Polina felt happiness after a long time and it was all because of the man who allowed her to sit next to him in the bar.
It was like movies where complete strangers fall in love but this was even better because this was their love story. And it was beginning of something beautiful. At least she hoped.

Polina smiled because he was able to say just right words. She felt safeness and she really believed in his words.
She kissed him back but she couldn't help herself but smile while she was kissing him.
Once she finally moved away from him she looked at him.
"I think I should go back to my apartment. It's really cold out here" she looked around her and realized it stopped raining but she still felt cold.

"Do you want to come with me? I actually live in the Leaky Cauldron" she looked at him waiting for his answer. She hoped that he will come because she wasn't ready for this night to end.

Polina Ivashkova
Polina Ivashkova
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Addams Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:49 pm

Nate laughed. "Ooh... does that mean you're not scared of horror movies then?"he asked her smirking. He was glad that he kissed her, it was a whole new feeling for him which was a bit weird, a feeling of need and want. Although he wondered after awhile would she push him away or would she still want him to be around, he hoped so cause he really liked being with her and around her. Nate didn't want this day to end, but just like every good fairytale in a book, it had to end. Was Nate in love with her after just meeting her not to long ago? He didn't know about that, but he knew that he didn't want to let her go now or ever.

Although Nate wasn't sure how long this will last, it seemed like time was standing still for them, as everything around them kept on going. Although he wasn't ready to end this day right now, in his opinion it was too early to end something that they just started, he wasn't ready for this day to end. Nate didn't believe in true love or love at first sight, but being with Polina was changing his aspect on it, and he really cared about her and deeply. Was he in love with her? Maybe he was, but all he knew that the girl he let sit by him made him happy, and he wasn't going to let her go if he could help it.

Nate smiled back at her, as always her smile was contagious and made him smile every time, but he loved her smile it was so beautiful. Nate was surprised that she kissed him back, but he was also happy and pleased, it meant she liked him just as much as he liked her. He looked into her eyes and nodded. "Yeah you probably should, I wouldn't be surprised if we both got colds for staying out here so long" he said Chuckling. Although he didn't care, it was fun and all worth it, he was having a great time and fun with Polina. "Sure sounds like fun, I'm not ready to go back to my apartment and be alone for the rest of the night, not when I can spend it with you." he said giving her a soft warm smile.
Nathaniel Addams
Nathaniel Addams
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Polina Ivashkova Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:25 am

"Horror movies? I am not the fan of them but I am not afraid neither" she shrugged and smiled. This was all probably going too fast but she didn't care. It felt good and Polina is the person who learned a while ago that moments like this are only that matters. She learned that you should not leave for the past or future because the present is only that you really have.

"Then let's go" she smiled and started walking without waiting to see if he follows her.
Once they were in her apartment she looked at him like if she wants to apologize.
"I know it's not the best apartment you may have a chance to see but well, it's enough for me" she shrugged and turned on the lights.
"I'm just going to change my clothes, feel like in your house" she smiled and went to her bedroom.

Once when she was back she looked at him again.
"Do you want something to drink? I have wine, Muggle's beer, and some juice." She took one bottle of beer for herself and took a long sip.
Polina Ivashkova
Polina Ivashkova
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Addams Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:45 pm

"I don't really like horror movies either, but like you I'm not scared of them, I really like comedy cause I like a good laugh." he said shrugging and smiling. Were they going to fast? Even if they were, he didn't want this to end with her, and the thing was he knew that she'll never break his heart cause she was broken as well. They'll both heal and fix each other, they just needed someone who knew their pain and how to heal it. He knew that Maura would be pleased that he found someone so sweet and caring and wouldn't hurt him, although they were cousins they were also best friends, and always had each others back. Although he was glad Maura was finding someone as well, he knew how she felt about Ryo, he was counting the days like their family members until they were a couple as well.

Nate laughed and followed her, more like ran after her to keep up with her. He looked at her and shook his head, and simply said. "Hey I think it's great, it's cute and cozy and suits you perfectly." He nodded. "Ok thanks." taking a seat on the couch shivering slightly. He wanted to change his clothes, but that'll be weird to Polina but he was cold.

"I'll take a beer please, that sounds good right about now." he said honestly. He was still a bit cold from the clothes he had on, but they were drying slowly so was getting warmer.
Nathaniel Addams
Nathaniel Addams
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum