I Probably Think I'm Better Than You
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

I Probably Think I'm Better Than You Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

I Probably Think I'm Better Than You

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I Probably Think I'm Better Than You Empty I Probably Think I'm Better Than You

Post by Aleksa Carlevaro Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:54 pm

Hi! This is Aleksa, she's a fourth year and she's pretty snippy. She's grown up without knowledge of magic before Hogwarts despite having a wizard father. She dislikes muggles and those who like them, but she's probably just insecure and in need to hugs XD

Here's her app for anyone who wants to read up on her. I haven't established who her father is as of now, but if anyone wants to throw around some ideas, I'm game :p

I guess she'll also be up to no good with Apollo and Naomi.
Aleksa Carlevaro
Aleksa Carlevaro
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 357
Special Abilities : Metamorphagus

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

I Probably Think I'm Better Than You Empty Re: I Probably Think I'm Better Than You

Post by Apollo Zabini Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:04 pm

#snippy. He's gonna call her that a lot, I think.

And darn right, she will ;D
Apollo Zabini
Apollo Zabini
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 646

Back to top Go down

I Probably Think I'm Better Than You Empty Re: I Probably Think I'm Better Than You

Post by Charlotte Waldorf Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:14 pm

I would like to see how she would interact with Charlotte who is completly obssesed with Muggles, if you want? But even if they don't come up with that topic, they may actually be friends since they have some common interests

And I think she could maybe like Darian because, of course, Darian would like her. He likes everyone
Charlotte Waldorf
Charlotte Waldorf
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 712

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleksa Carlevaro Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:54 pm

Addie- love it XD I think she'll be annoyed but try not to care because it's him.

Nadia- I don't think Aleksa wouldn't know about her love for muggles, given how she'd have acted toward the rest of the students before this year. So I don't think there's really much of a chance for friendship there, but since they're so different, it might give way to a rivalry, if you like?

And I personally don't think Darian would be much to her liking, but she would give him a chance.
Aleksa Carlevaro
Aleksa Carlevaro
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Mulciber Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:55 am

I wonder what she thinks of Christian. Maybe nothing at all XD But depending on how she gets on with Charlotte, that could be relevant.
Naomi Mulciber
Naomi Mulciber
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 292

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy R. Lupin Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:08 am

Gretel!!!!!!! 4th year Slytherins uniiiite.
Teddy R. Lupin
Teddy R. Lupin
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 265

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleksa Carlevaro Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:19 pm

Ooh! You're so right. I bet she pays at least a little attention to Christian because of Apollo.

Jackles- yes! Where, when, how? XD
Aleksa Carlevaro
Aleksa Carlevaro
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Luna Potter 1st gen Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:21 am

I need to make a thread with her, tbh. Maybe a 4th year dormitory thread?! Or a between classes thread?
Lily Luna Potter 1st gen
Lily Luna Potter 1st gen
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 431

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Aleksa Carlevaro Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:20 am

I'm down for whatever, tbh XD

I like the dorm thread idea, but up to you guys lol
Aleksa Carlevaro
Aleksa Carlevaro
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next