I can love you like no one else - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

I can love you like no one else - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

I can love you like no one else

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I can love you like no one else - Page 2 Empty Re: I can love you like no one else

Post by Charlotte Waldorf Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:54 pm

"I know that don't worry," Charlotte said just in the attempt to make him feel better if she couldn't. She forced herself to smile but in her head, she was imagining the situation if she ever gets a chance to met his parents. Or if she ever gets lack of luck so she met them. And she wasn't sure which one is worse.
Usually, she doesn't think about meeting parents at the beginning of the relationship, but that changes when you know that his parents won't love her even before they get a chance to actually meet her.

"That is something really nice to hear" she smiled and looked at the lake. The water was calm and it looks like everything is peacefully and just beautiful.
"I think you got me that day when you helped me to come back to Muggle's London. You were so nice even when I was in my worst mood."

"Well, it is not just about be the good person but about trying to be. I am Ravenclaw, that means I would do my best to be the smartest person ever, but that doesn't mean I will succeed" she paused for a moment thinking about her own words.
"I mean houses are not about what we are, but about what we want to be" she shrugged.

"I am just glad that I can help" she smiled and looked at Christian who seemed to be really occupied by her words. She could see how important all of this is to him. He is really loyal but she could also see the bravery in him and that made her wonder did the sorting hat consider putting him into Gryffindor. She was able to see that he would be really good as Gryffindor.
"Sure, if you need anything about Muggle's world, I think I would always be able to help you" she smiled and then frowned when she finally heard what exactly he said.
"What is wrong with you and Ace? I thought you two are like best friends in the whole world." She said honestly. Sometimes she was even jealous because she never had friends like two of them, they were really something special.

"Where ever you want, really. It would be my first time to be in Hogsmeade after all. I alway stayed to study before" her cheeks became red after this statement but she realized there is no point in lying to him now.
Charlotte Waldorf
Charlotte Waldorf
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 712

Back to top Go down

I can love you like no one else - Page 2 Empty Re: I can love you like no one else

Post by Christian Zabini Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:02 am

A warm, pleased smile pulled at the corners of his mouth thanks to her reassurances. "That's very true," he agreed gently, nodding. She had a point, to be sure, but there was a wisdom to what she was saying. It was something Christian had felt but never really said out loud, and it was the sort of sentiment that he felt sure Ace could appreciate.

Of course, it seemed impossible to avoid talking about his friend now that he'd mentioned it. He sighed, shaking his head a little. "I don't know, honestly. I thought we were good. I thought... I'm not sure what I thought. Ace means.. the world to me, y'know? I didn't have anybody like her until summer, and now it's like I'm already losing that. I'm not at all trying to downplay this," he clarified quickly, gesturing between the two of them, "but there's a difference. Ace is like.. my partner against crime or something," he explained with a slight chuckle. "It's weird to feel like I don't have that. But hopefully it doesn't last too long."

He drew back a bit when she explained she'd never been before. "What?" He asked, his tone more surprised than he'd meant it to be. "Merlin, Charlotte. There's so much to see. I mean, after you've been a couple times it's just normal, I guess. But I'll give you a tour. We can do that in the morning and then do lunch and meet Ace after to see who she wants to talk with."
Christian Zabini
Christian Zabini
Fifth Year Hufflepuff
Fifth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 231

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Waldorf Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:48 pm

"Duh, I know it is true. I am Ravenclaw after all" she joked and once again the smile find its way to her face.
It was really easy to talk with him and even make jokes. He was the one who never gave up on her, even when she was on her worst behavior. But still, if someone said it would be easy to talk with him, she wouldn't believe. She didn't know everything after all.

"Maybe you should just say to her what you feel. I am sure there is nothing, but did you openly ask her what is the problem? That could help" she shrugged and looked at him seriously.
"I mean, that is what I do every time when I think one of my friends is mad at me for some reason. I learned that it's the best option to be direct, like always" she frowned while her brain was working rapidly. Christian and Ace seemed to be really close, she was able to see that in almost every class. She couldn't but wonder what changed in this short time.

"I know she means to you more than me and it's okay. We are on the beginning, we still need to learn a lot about each other. This is like we are one first chapter on the book and you and Ace are already on the eighth chapter. And that I am completely fine with that" she gave him encouraging smile.

"I am serious, I have never been there" her cheeks became red and she looked at the lake. It was the beter option than looking at him.
"Then we have a deal" she smiled a little bit and looked at him again. She was actually looking forward to seeing that tour, she heard great things about Hogsmeade. Students used to say that is something special, something better than anything you will be able to see or experience in Muggle's world.

"C'mon now. We need to go to the class" she smiled and stood up and waited for him so they went to class together.
Charlotte Waldorf
Charlotte Waldorf
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 712

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top