A New Reason to Hate Paris - Page 3

A New Reason to Hate Paris

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: A New Reason to Hate Paris

Post by Marcus Belby on Tue May 16, 2017 1:27 am

A sword--that was his weapon. Marcus looked at him for just an instant. Just what every contemporary French muggle expected some bloke as big as a house to be carrying in Pairs in broad daylight--a freaking sword. Subtle, that.

"I'm not even going to think of how many brains we're going to have to erase," Marcus said. "Let's go."

Marcus left the headquarters, deciding that perhaps trying to cover the ground between here and the circled area of the map on foot might yield some sort of clues as to what Brian was trying to do or what had happened to him. He wasn't actually optimistic about it, but he did not want to leave any stone unturned. It was definitely a bit of a distance, and it was a bit of a long shot. Still, any clues at this point were better than none.

The only thing that made any sense to Marcus was that the challenge Brian faced was so great that it could not be avoided and, by Robert's and Brian's thoughts, had been worth the risk to try to send him alone.

"It doesn't entirely make sense," he said to Jack, keeping an eye out to make sure he wasn't overheard by anyone. "A rescue mission would surely require backup. The only thing that seems to make sense to me is that there was something that required such a deep level of secrecy that they believed, and still do, that it is better done by sending one man in alone. And that says espionage to me, in every sense of the word. What if he's infiltrating Gelding's current location for some reason? Planting something, perhaps? Or obtaining something--not someone, surely because other people make noise--but something? What can you tell me about Thomas Gelding?"
Marcus Belby
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 145
Species : Human

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A New Reason to Hate Paris

Post by Jack Black Heart on Fri May 19, 2017 4:14 pm

Jack looked at Marcus and shook his head "Would you prefer I use a gun, all noise and blood, this is quiet and quick, which is what were aiming for are we not." He took out a long black jacket and slipped it on hiding the sword within its folds. He eatched him look at the map then looked back to him talking in a low voice he had to admit he too was confused at Brians actions.

"Agreed but it could be a recon that went wrong and he was caught unawears as well." he added " I sugest we both be extra vigilant when we scout out the area, unless you want backup other than me that is." he stood arms crossed over his chest.
Jack Black Heart
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 1976
Year : graduate
Species : Werewolf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top