Welcome to Potterís Army

Potterís Army is a roleplaying site that's been up and running since 2007. We pride ourselves on fostering a welcoming and helpful community where all levels of writers are accepted.

In this alternate universe, Lord Voldemort is dead, but so is Harry Potter. Factions continue to fight, Hogwarts educates the next generation of witches and wizards, and the Ministry of Magic does its best to hold everything together.

It is 2030 in the Wizarding World

Help us get new members by voting below

Honeydukes Topsites Top 50 RPGs Top RPG Sites
Word Counter

words: 0

View previous topicGo downView next topic
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate
Kaiden Poliakoff
20 : Alumnus
NoneCharms Professor
PurebloodHuman
profileplotter
shippertracker
Kim

View user profile

Kaiden Poliakoff, relations

on Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:43 pm
Spoiler:
Now I feel the pain of your lighter's flame
Kaiden Poliakoff

Family
Kaiden is not on the best of terms with his family. After not seeing them for a year and a half because of an accident that resulted in amnesia, he returned to find out his family practically messed his life up. They interfered with his marriage and replaced him as heir with his twin brother because they "figured" he was dead.

Friends
It's unlikely that he doesn't have friends, but Kaiden probably won't remember them. He also came off as an arse in school, so there's that.

Enemies
He doesn't doubt he was disliked by many people. He'll deal.

Love
Love gets complicated when you don't remember the person you're supposed to be in love with. The feelings don't fade, though.

Others
For those who don't belong in the other categories.

Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate
Kaiden Poliakoff
20 : Alumnus
NoneCharms Professor
PurebloodHuman
profileplotter
shippertracker
Kim

View user profile

Re: Kaiden Poliakoff, relations

on Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:44 pm
Have anyone who'd like be up here? Let me know who they are, add a little blurb about their relationship, and I'll take care of the rest!

If we haven't posted before, let's plot now!
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum