Welcome to Potter’s Army

Potter’s Army is a roleplaying site that's been up and running since 2007. We pride ourselves on fostering a welcoming and helpful community where all levels of writers are accepted.

In this alternate universe, Lord Voldemort is dead, but so is Harry Potter. Factions continue to fight, Hogwarts educates the next generation of witches and wizards, and the Ministry of Magic does its best to hold everything together.

It is 2031 in the Wizarding World
It is the 2030 - 2031 School Year
Word Counter

words: 0

Go down
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin
Darian Levski
Sixth Year
NoneStudent
PurebloodHuman
profileplotter
shippertracker
Nadia

View user profile

LEVSKI, Darian

on Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:53 pm

MAIN
They were the last people you'd expect to be involved in anything strange or mysterious, because they just didn't hold with such nonsense

Character's Legal Name: Darian Aaron Levski

Hogwarts House: Up to admins, maybe Gryffindor? But to me, he looks more like Slytherin, so maybe Slytherin? xD

Blood Type:  Pureblood

Species: Human

Face claim: Jackson Rathbone

APPEARANCE
...Aunt Petunia often said that Dudley looked like a baby angel - Harry often said that Dudley looked like a pig in a wig

Darian is the tall man, with shoulder-length blonde hair.
He has really light complexion and hazel eyes between brown and green.
Because of his high, he looks unformed, without any muscles but it's not the true. He just doesn't look like those big guys who spend hours in the gym. Someone may actually think he is beautiful with his pale skin, hazel eyes and light hair. Darian has few tattoos but you will never see them because his parents doesn't know about that, obviously.
His style is classical, jeans and shirts and of course, when he is at school uniform.

PERSONALITY
......If only the hat had mentioned a house for people who felt a bit queasy, that would have been the one for him

Darian's guiding principle is:
"I'd rather look back at my life, saying 'I can't believe I did that', instead of 'If only I had...'"
He is spontaneous, he will climb on the mountain or jump in the ocean without thinking twice.
But he isn't just spontaneous, he is ambitious probably too much for his own good.
He will spend days thinking about his next step, which is totally opposite with his first trait.
The thing is if he does something just to enjoy he will be spontaneous, but if we talk about his future he would plan every step.
If only he took that much time in studying... He probably wouldn't be average, sometimes even one of worst students.
Because he is aware of the fact that if he is the worst, it doesn't matter because daddy will just pay money or build the library and he will seem like the best and smartest person ever.
He is charming and friendly, that is why he doesn't have enemies, or at least he doesn't know about them.
He is always open to talk, but he won't say much about himself. He is the listener and that has purpose as well; if he learns more about people, then it's easier to manipulate with them.

HISTORY
..................Hey! My eyes aren't 'glistening with the ghosts of my past'!

Early Years: Darian grew up in the house full of children but he is the one who almost always got the most of the attention.
But not because he was favorite, great young boy but because if his parents find out that curtains were in the flame, they knew Darian is guilty.
He was born and grew up as a snob. He was aware of the fact that his family has a money, and being pureblood made things only worse. His parents tried to learn him that it's not about money and blood type but why should he listen to them when he knew that pureblood are better than others?
When he was three years old they moved from Bulgaria to England and that's how he got his letter from Hogwarts.

Hogwarts Years: Darian enjoys in his time at school.
He is careless, spontaneous, ambitious, brave and manipulative enough to get everything he wants.
He is the one who will start party or try to flirt with every girl because he thinks his good look, blood type, and money can buy everything.
He doesn't like to learn new things, though, so he is the one who would almost spill the blood to pass his exams.
He has big dreams for the future. He wants to be the Minister of Magic because, in his opinion, this one doesn't do a good job. He isn't Dark Follower or member of Potter's Army because it is pointless, he knows better, that is not the way how you will be on the top.
Because to succeed you need to have friends and allies, not enemies.

After Hogwarts: /

Out of Character
I'm Harry's half-sister, Dumbledore's daughter, Voldemort's niece, Sirius' cousin, Snape's daughter and Lupin's great grandmother...

What should we call you: Nadia

RP Experience: years

How you found us: already here

Main Character (we'll PM you on this account): Charlotte Waldorf

OPTIONAL EXTRAS
Let us slip into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure

Personal Information

Nickname/s: He doesn't have that. You should never try to make one.

Date of Birth: May 17th

Sexuality:  heterosexual

Current Address: Hogwarts?

Social Status: Upper class

Economic Status: Wealthy

Other People

Significant Other/s:
Alexei Levski - paternal grandfather
Katarina Levski - paternal grandmother
Pavel Levski - uncle
*Ana Levski - aunt
**Poppy and Anton - cousins

Children: /

Biological Mother: Anastasia Levski

Biological Father: Bogomil Levski

Guardian: /

Guardian: /

Siblings:
Other Levski children. I won't write their names and ages so if someone decides to took them won't have problems.

Important Friends:
Charlotte Waldorf

Last edited by Darian Levski on Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:59 am; edited 4 times in total
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin
Darian Levski
Sixth Year
NoneStudent
PurebloodHuman
profileplotter
shippertracker
Nadia

View user profile

Re: LEVSKI, Darian

on Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:51 pm
He is done
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate
Apollo Zabini
17: Alumnus
NoneApprentice @ St. Mungo's
PurebloodHuman
profileplotter
shippertracker
Addie

View user profile

on Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:03 am
Im on the wrong account but oh well. Pavel would be his Uncle, Ana his Aunt, and Anton and Poppy his cousins.

Additionally, we do have a loooot of sixth years. Would you consider making him a fifth year to even things out? Not a requirement, but you'll get more life out of him if you go that route. Plus, he might be amused with flirting with older girls at school XD

I agree, though, on Slytherin. Everything besides family looks fine, so let me know once that's ready and what you think about his age. Then we can get him going!
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate
Beatris Greyback
21 : Alumnus
Death EaterAuror
HalfbloodWerewolf
profileplotter
shippertracker
Nadia

View user profile

on Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:45 am
I can swear you write me that he is brother but I will change that
I will change years, that is not problem
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin
Darian Levski
Sixth Year
NoneStudent
PurebloodHuman
profileplotter
shippertracker
Nadia

View user profile

on Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:01 am
Done
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate
Alexandria Gibbon
23 : Alumnus
NoneLawyer
PurebloodHuman
profileplotter
shippertracker
Addie

View user profile

on Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:34 pm
Lol, well, Pavel is in his late 50s, so that would be impressive if they were brothers. I meant that the family you chose from, the father of that family is related to Pavel.

But yay! He's all set. I'll get him sorted right quick so you can introduce him.
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin
Darian Levski
Sixth Year
NoneStudent
PurebloodHuman
profileplotter
shippertracker
Nadia

View user profile

on Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:53 pm