Calling all students, Dark Followers and PA members! - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Calling all students, Dark Followers and PA members! - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Calling all students, Dark Followers and PA members!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Calling all students, Dark Followers and PA members! - Page 2 Empty Re: Calling all students, Dark Followers and PA members!

Post by Freyja Podmore Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:45 pm

Pavo E. Hitchens wrote:
@Kim- *grabs everyone* XD

So, going off what Addie said, even if Pavo didn't know Hit was a PA member he'd still look at her with scorn, I think. Mainly because she's such a black sheep, so he'd think she wasn't worthy of her surname but he'd also probably pity her for being so lost (in his eyes). So I can see him being unpleasant if they ever came into contact, and possibly even taunting her into some kind of fight. Same with Freyja, who I think he's more likely to clash with than Hit, just from reading up on them.

As for Cronis and Evander, we can see who ends up being more susceptible to the DFs and go with that. I'll probably get up some kind of open thread where Pavo makes their return clear, and we can see who wants in on that and who doesn't. I feel like Cronis wouldn't be hard to persuade, but Evander would also be interesting! I actually might have an idea for Evander, which I can PM you if you like Smile

He can always try to convince Hit to join the Dark Followers *shrugs* Her siblings are Dark Followers (If you ever need any NPCs XD) so it's possible that she could be swayed. Or she'll just break. Actually. He can use her siblings against her if he decides he wants to really pick on her.

That's actually pretty funny. Freyja typically gets along with everyone, so it'll be fun to see her clash with someone.

I'm definitely down to see what happens with the twins. I've always thought they'd be like.. one's evil and one's good, but I never thought about who'd be who. Definitely PM me, I'm excited now! XD
Freyja Podmore
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 574

Back to top Go down

Calling all students, Dark Followers and PA members! - Page 2 Empty Re: Calling all students, Dark Followers and PA members!

Post by Pavo E. Hitchens Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:32 pm

Cool, I'll put all my thoughts in the PM! Smile
Pavo E. Hitchens
Pavo E. Hitchens
Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 72

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top