[OPEN/MASS THREAD] Valentine's Day Party - Page 12

[OPEN/MASS THREAD] Valentine's Day Party

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [OPEN/MASS THREAD] Valentine's Day Party

Post by Clytemnestra Lux on Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:27 pm

Clytemnestra knocked back her own vodka & orange & veritaserum just as Charlotte sidled not so subtly over to Christian.

"Ooooh, Christian," she began in a singsong voice, "your friend wants to talk to you."

Wait, what? That didn't come out her mouth the way it had sounded in her head.

"I mean... you know what I mean.  Bloody veritaserum."

"Anyhow," she tried again, in a tone clearly meant to imply that everybody should forget the last five minutes or else, "why don't you both have a little talk in this closet over here?  I just bet it's big enough for two."
Clytemnestra Lux
Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 86
Species : Human

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Margo P. Richards on Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:00 pm

((Remember everyone! Complete honesty!))

Margo took the drink like a champ, wondering only briefly if there was anything in her skull that she should probably keep secret. Fortunately she wasn't one that was so often entrusted with secrets, and she rarely had any of her own, as she tended to say what she felt. She might have the upper hand in this.

It felt like the drink didn't leave her mouth even as it trickled down her throat, but she supposed that was the veritaserum. She glanced around to see Charlotte stepping up to the plate - damn. Margo wasn't going to be getting the money for Charlotte and Ezra... Unless things went wrong and Charlotte needed a rebound.

Regardless, she had no reason to prevent anything between the Hufflepuff and Charlotte. Margo smirked. "Go on, then, Zabini. I'll make it easy for you. Dare you to take the conversation to the closet."

Then they could get to uncovering some secrets.
Margo P. Richards
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 79

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian Zabini on Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:26 pm

Christian almost flinched when Charlotte came up and sort of embraced him. He hadn't been paying attention, for starters, but she had never been touchy with him. And beyond that, she wanted to go somewhere alone with him? She was blatantly drunk, and he was starting to worry that he took the mention of her name far too seriously.

But then Lux commented on it. Was that a challenge? What in Merlin's name was going on? Believing what he now did about the Slytherin girl, Christian definitely felt like she was trying to put him on the spot to see what his choice would be.

He shot Margo a frustrated glare, but it was all becoming far too much. Was it worth all of this? No. He and Charlotte would just talk, and they could think what they wanted. Perhaps they'd be too drunk to remember it the next day. Hopefully Charlotte would, he mused silently.

His hand reached out to grab Charlotte's arm at the wrist, and he pulled her along towards the closet, opening it up and shooting everyone else one last annoyed look before following her inside and shutting the door.

(they'll be back later, yooo.)
Christian Zabini
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 185
Occupation : Co-Leader of Potter's Army l Deed Holder of Quality Quidditch Supplies

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clair Sauvage on Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:50 am

Damnit Margo.  That was what Clair had been going to say.

"Enjoy your seven minutes in heaven," he said instead.

"Now," he swallowed his own drink.  Mmmm.  Smooth.  "Who's next?"

((sorry for those who don't like it short, but we wanna get it rolling.))
Clair Sauvage
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 181

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyja Podmore on Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:23 am

Freyja took the drink eagerly, probably too eagerly, but since it gave her a chance to embarrass her friends she was all for it. She didn't think about the fact that she could end up embarrassing herself, though. But Freyja ended up doing that a lot of the time anyways, so it was all good.

She was more interested in getting Evander to open up. And Cronis. And oh look, Hit had come back too! This was great. Absolutely wonderful!

Freyja clapped her hands together as Charlotte and Christian went off into the closet together. "Have fun guys!" She called happily.

She looked at Clair, then Margo. Then Hit, Cassie, Evander. Her gaze fell back on Clair again. "How about Cassie? Ooh, or Julian?"
Freyja Podmore
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 565

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Julian Kapur on Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:39 am

Julian watched Christian and Charlotte walk off, and his own desire to be wrapped up in a similar situation was more than clear on his face with the influence of the potion on his tongue.

So perhaps it was eagerness to get things going, or maybe he really did briefly forget the rules, but when Podmore said his name, he made the assumption that it was his turn. "Alright, Lux, which professor would you shag if you had to shag one of them?"

He paused, before it suddenly sunk in that Freyja had probably meant to ask him something. And he hadn't even given Lux the opportunity to choose.

"Oh, shit, did you mean - my bad. Dare!"

(Had already written out a post when you beat me. XD No matter, two birds, one stone blah)
Julian Kapur
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 57

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clytemnestra Lux on Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:48 am

"Hmmmm, good question," Clytemnestra replied.  "I've never really thought of it before."

"Under normal circumstances, the obvious choice is Pierson," she mused. "He's married, he's got kids, he's a lot older than me.  He's gay, so he's probably in a precarious position with some of the school governors anyway."

She shrugged.  It was just the logical answer, and Clytemnestra's expression indicated that Julian ought to have known better than to expect anything more outlandish from her.

"But," she added, "if it was something everyone knew about, like those marriage laws, then I'd choose Thorfinn.  I've heard things about veela guys."
Clytemnestra Lux
Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 86

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Darian Levski on Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:31 am

This game becomes really boring.
And while he was so curious to find out what Charlotte and that Zabini boy are doing in the closet, he stuck here with the party who seemed to become a little bit miserable.

"Cassie" he started giving to the Gryffindor girl one of his best smiles "I dare you to kiss Margo" he finished sure that would bring some bad comments around here, but like he said before, he wants to make Cassie feels really uncomfortable. He didn0t even know the reason, Cassie was the great girl, really, but he wanted to see something funny and what is better than two girls kissing each other.
Darian Levski
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 72

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyja Podmore on Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:10 pm

((Sorries!))

Freyja laughed. She didn't know why she found what had just happened funny but she did. She nodded at Lux, though, in agreement to what she'd just responded. Not because she knew anything, she hadn't heard much about heels guys, but because.. well, she didn't really know.

Oh well.

Freyja opened her mouth to give Julian a dare but Darian stole the person she was going to use for the dare. "Darn it! I was going to have Julian kiss Cassie!" She squeaked, laughter coating her voice. "Oh well." She shrugged.

"Go on, though Cassie. I believe in you!" A grin spread across her face.

"Oh, but you know." She put her finger on her lips. "You should join them, Julian! Yeah, I dare you to!"
Freyja Podmore
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 565

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clair Sauvage on Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:12 pm

"Cassie, Cassie, Cassie!"

Clair tried to get a chant started, because the sooner this was over, the better.  It wasn't like he'd dared the girls to go get that potion just so he could sit around all night being kissed and watching other people kiss.

He gave Margo a significant look and made a "wind it up" motion nobody else would probably notice.  Even if they did, what could they do?
Clair Sauvage
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 181

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next