Welcome to Potterís Army

Potterís Army is a roleplaying site that's been up and running since 2007. We pride ourselves on fostering a welcoming and helpful community where all levels of writers are accepted.

In this alternate universe, Lord Voldemort is dead, but so is Harry Potter. Factions continue to fight, Hogwarts educates the next generation of witches and wizards, and the Ministry of Magic does its best to hold everything together.

It is 2030 in the Wizarding World

Help us get new members by voting below

Honeydukes Topsites Top 50 RPGs Top RPG Sites
Word Counter

words: 0

View previous topicGo downView next topic
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin
McKinley Westbrook
Fourth Year
NoneStudent
HalfbloodHuman
profileplotter
shippertracker
Karlyn

View user profilehttp://www.pottersarmy.net/t22196-westbrook-mckinley

Hello everyone!

on Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:35 pm
Hello everyone!

My name is Karlyn. I am a 26 year old female and I just got married at the end of January. Smile I just joined Potter's Army today and I am really looking forward to meeting and RPing with all of you! I am currently just taking everything in and definitely looking for RPs, so please feel free to PM me at any time.

Thank you all! I love you
Drop Out
Drop Out
Dylan Davies
20 : Drop Out
NoneMusician
HalfbloodWerewolf
profileplotter
shippertracker
Kim

View user profile

Re: Hello everyone!

on Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:40 pm
Hi!

It's Hit, but on another of my accounts XD

I know we've already been acquainted in the cbox but this is always fun! As I mentioned before, Anabelle Mulciber is my main account but I have eight others who would probably love to meet McKinley, I'll actually PM you with their info in a bit.

But welcome to PA and I hope you love it as much as the rest of us do!

~Hit
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate
Jack Dyllan
24 : Alumnus
Order of the PhoenixUnspeakable
MugglebornHuman
profileplotter
shippertracker
Jackles

View user profilehttps://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

on Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:41 pm
Hi Karlyn! It's Jackles, we talked in the cbox. Very Happy As I've already warned you, I have an army of characters that you can peruse here. Super excited to have you around, and congrats on your marriage!!!

Adrienne Reynolds
20 : Alumnus
NoneDaily Prophet Journalist
HalfbloodHuman
profileplotter
shippertracker
Addie

View user profile

on Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:52 am
Hello again! Congrats on your marriage!! That's so exciting <3

As you might have guessed, I also have a horde of people who you are more than welcome to. You can call me Addie, and you're more than welcome to come to me with any questions you may have. I'm always down for a chat if you need some plotting or someone to bounce ideas off of, so feel free to shoot me a PM as needed.
Aneta Markova
30 : Alumnus
Death EaterAuror
HalfbloodHuman
profileplotter
shippertracker
Nadia

View user profile

on Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:42 am
Hi! Welcome to PA!
I'm Nadia and I'm really looking forward to get to meet you. And of course, congrats on marriage, it's great!

I hope we will get the thance to post sometimes, if you want to look, here is my updated list of characters. If you need anything, you can always send me pm. I'm not really the best but I'm here for some time so maybe I'll be able to help you
Sponsored content

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum