What's the meaning of all this?
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

What's the meaning of all this? Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

What's the meaning of all this?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What's the meaning of all this? Empty What's the meaning of all this?

Post by Maura Goldstein Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:09 am

Since Ryo kissed her cheek and disapparated to his shop, Maura was greatly confused about everything that happened that day.  Her mind was running like a hundred miles an hour and wouldn't stop thinking about what happened on Primrose hill between them, and why he left so quickly?  That was what got her, she was greatly confused by he left so quickly and what was the kiss on the kiss about, not that she minded but that was the first time he done that so she was a bit shocked by it.  She knew if she told this stuff to Anya she knew that she'll be in glee about this, also going on about how she was right and she should've listened to her.  Maura rolled her and shook her had at the thought of it, was Anya right about Maura getting swept off her feet by Ryo?  He didn't act to be that way, he seem all cool and collective about it, so how did she know for sure?  Ugh... emotions and feelings were so difficult, why did everything have to be so difficult especially how you feel about someone?

Maura keeping her promise to Ryo about asking Hit his reasons why he didn't date, she wrote a letter to Hit asking her to meet her in the three broomsticks.   Although she didn't know where she was going to get it, she sent it to Hogwarts and the Auror office so she hoped that she showed up. Hopefully this wasn't as awkward as it was last time, but it was just the two of them what could possibly go wrong?  Everything that's what, anything and everything could go wrong but she didn't want to think about that now.

Walking through the village of Hogsmeade the wind rustled through her curly light brown hair with caramel highlights making her smile,  she loved winter time it was her favorite season out of all the seasons, beside the first snow fall was always so magical.   Looking through the windows Maura looked many different things that she possibly wanted for her birthday which was a day before Valentine's Day.  With her cousin Nathaniel beside her as she looked in the window of the Candy store he laughed.  "Come on Mars, you can't get nothing but chocolate for your birthday!" said Nathaniel in a teasing voice.   "Why can't I? it'll be the most simple and easiest birthday present you ever gotten someone!"said Maura chuckling.  

"Why don't you ask Ryo to get you some chocolate for your birthday? he might do so along with something else."said Nathaniel smirking.  "Will you stop going on about that, he's a good friend besides he doesn't feel the same way besides he doesn't know my birthday is a few days away."said Maura simply.   "That's because you didn't tell him, and if he didn't want to date you why did  he ask you to talk to his best friend about why he doesn't date come on Mars you're not that thick!"said Nathaniel.   "Maybe because he doesn't know how to turn me down and wants Hit to do it Nate?"Maura asked him shrugging.   "Nah...I doubt that's it, doesn't sound like that."said Nathaniel.  

Walking upon The Three Broomsticks she looked at the building before biting her lip as she twirled the end of her hair.   "Well go Mars, you're never going to know just staring at the building hoping that it'll talk!"said Nathaniel smirking at her.   "Oh hush you and go away!"said Maura puhing him away as he took off laughing.  Looking at the building one last time, she took a deep breath walking in.

Walking up to the bar, she ordered herself a nice butterbeer before she scanned the room for a place to it sit seeing one by the window she went to sit down waiting for Hit to show up.
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1235

Back to top Go down

What's the meaning of all this? Empty Re: What's the meaning of all this?

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:13 pm

Things seemed to have gone back to normal since the mission to save Ekko from the werewolves. She was back at Hogwarts taking classes, working at the ministry, having Cronis and Freyja on her back, Ryo still being mad at her for not telling him about the mission, and wait. Ryo. That was why she'd actually come out on this Hogsmeade weekend, even after she'd told everyone she planned to stay in the castle.

A lot had happened after she left the day she, Ryo and Maura had all met up. By the way things looked, it seemed Hit had gotten what she wanted. It was technically an innocent thing to want, she just wanted Ryo to be honest with Maura about his feelings. It was a hard thing to get Ryo to do since he was all about that bad boy image he'd build up during his Hogwarts years. Hit had only been able to catch a glimpse of it since she was just a first year when Ryo was there and then he graduated. She'd only been able to get close to him thanks to his sister and boy was she glad they'd all gotten close when they had.

Back to the actual reason for bringing Ryo up, though. That night, after she left the Leaky Cauldron, it seemed like Ryo had talked to Maura about everything. So she knew he was a vampire and that it was a big reason for why he didn't date. But he hadn't been able to tell her the other reason (typical Ryo, he'd left that up to her) and thanks to that, she was being forced to go out to Hogsmeade that weekend after receiving the letters Maura had sent her. She'd only actually read the one she'd received at the Ministry, though.

If you were here, Ry, I'd probably embarrass you again. Hit thought, sighing as she went over her plan for telling Maura the other reason in her head.

The Three Broomsticks, that was their meeting place. Great, that meant Hit would have to see her ex-coworkers again (not that it was a bad thing) and she wondered if Evander was working that day. She hadn't seen him before she left the castle, so she assumed that he was probably with Freyja and his brother but it was very likely he was working too.

The girl made her way to the pub, her face sunk down into the scarf that was wrapped around her neck. She stopped for a moment as the place came up and she sighed into the scarf, her hot breath hitting her face as it bounced off of the scarf. "Well, time to get this over with." she muttered to herself. Don't get her wrong, she didn't have anything against having to meet Maura, but she thought this should've been something Ryo needed to do himself. Of course, he'd told her about his plan and what he'd told Maura before he left to Eeylop's that night. He'd also told her about-

The kiss. Right, he kissed her! But just on the cheek. Hit had almost squealed when he'd told her that and that was the biggest reason why she'd decided to actually show up that day. She could've easily told Maura that she would've preferred a different day.

The Gryffindor pushed the door to the building open and the first person she saw was Evander, her guess had been right. "Evan!" she said happily, a smile on her mouth as she pulled the scarf down so it wouldn't be covered anymore. "I figured you'd be working today." Evander shrugged with a confused look on his face, clearly questioning what she was doing there when she'd previously told them she hadn't been planning to go out during the weekend. "Oh yeah, I'm here meeting someone. For Ryo's sake."

"Ah, alright. I figured it'd be something like that since you only ever really do things like go out when you say you don't want to for him." There was a little attitude in Evan's voice and Hit blinked, staring at him for a moment before she turned to walk away. He never talked to her that way; something must have been bothering him. Hit made a mental note to ask him later, right now Maura was her priority.

There weren't a lot of people in the pub that day (which was even better for her) so finding Maura was fairly easy, and it had helped that Evander had seen her when she walked in so her description of her was easy for the Ravenclaw to remember. "Hi Maura." Hit said, walking up to the table where the older girl woman sat.

"I heard from Ry. So I have to tell you then." she said softly with a sigh.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Maura Goldstein Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:07 pm

Since the last time she seen Ryo, Maura have been working and sending as much time with her family as possible who were planning a party or so for her birthday.  Maura told them that it wasn't a big deal, her birthday wasn't anything special just another day. Besides she was used to her birthday being just another day to her, been like that since she graduated from Hogwarts.  Besides not many people besides her family knew when her birthday was and quite honestly she wasn't going to make a big issue about it.  

Although her and Ryo went to primrose and there was a kiss on the cheek, her parents were beside themselves thinking that it was finally happening, Maura finally made a connection with someone and was going to date.  Shaking her head at the thought of it, Maura just wanted to get through whatever Hit was going to tell her first before they went overboard on the idea of her dating someone.  Maura didn't understand why he couldn't tell her his reasons, so now she here she was in the three broomsticks on a Saturday waiting on Hit.  It wasn't that she didn't like Hit don't get her wrong, just wished Ryo would tell her his reasons.

Only two reasons Maura was here was to find out Ryo's reasons and to keep her promise to Ryo to talk to Hit, dear god that sounded rude but it was the truth.  Although she had nothing against Hit she actually liked the girl and thought she was nice and had fiery but yet teasing attitude to her that she liked. Maybe just maybe this wouldn't go so bad she could only hope for the best.  Hopefully this wouldn't go as awkward as the first time they met, she'll never forget that as long as she lived.

Maura looked at the window deep in thought about everything that happened lately, shaking her head she tried to clear her thoughts but that didn't work out to well.  Seeing Nathaniel smirking at her, she waved her hands to tell him to go away and stop stalking her so he'll have reports to go home and tell her parents and everyone else.  I swear if he doesn't go away, I'm going to curse him into the next world! Maura thought to herself.  God that was the bad thing about having a older brother and cousin that were older then you, they were always so protective and annoying.  Rolling her eyes she seen Nathaniel laughing before his date pulled him away to the candy shop.

Maura's mind was still on the kiss as well, although it was on the cheek it left her greatly confused. It wasn't that she minded, she didn't mind in the least was just confused over it after he told her to meet Hit for his reasons and then left.

Maura looked out the window taking a drink of her butterbeer sighing to herself before she pulled out a book and started reading.  Surely reading a good book would get her mind off things for a bit, besides she needed to finish this book before she started her new one she brought. Pulling her Hufflepuff scarf from her neck, she set it in the chair beside her before burying herself into her book.

Hearing a voice that sounded like Hit, Maura looked up from the top of her book and gave her a friendly smile.  "Hi Hit."said Maura shutting her book before she placed it bag in her book bag.

Maura looked at Hit and sighed and nodded.  "Yeah I guess so, although I'm sure after this I'll know why he couldn't tell me himself."said Maura.
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:42 pm

"Ryo's a really odd person, if you couldn't already tell." Hit said.

She felt as though she was already getting to the point and while it wouldn't be a bad thing, it would definitely not be worth coming out here when she said she wasn't going to, to just end it like that. She really hated being Ryo's messenger but at the same time, it was kind of her own fault that she was in the middle of this. It was all because she had wanted Ryo to tell Maura how he felt.

Maybe she'd tried to rush things too much.

Nah, she shook the thought from her mind in disagreement. She had merely taken the steps needed and given Ryo a little push to be honest with Maura and with himself. Even though Ryo could be harsh sometimes, it didn't change the fact that he was a really kind and caring person. It was the Hufflepuff in him, obviously, that made him like that. Even though Hit honestly thought he would have fit better in a different house, but she couldn't place which one. Maybe Hufflepuff had been the best pick for him, the Hat certainly thought so.

She sat down across from Maura and shortly after, Evander appeared with a butterbeer that he knew Hit would eventually order. "Thanks, mate." she said, smiling at the Ravenclaw. He gave her small, weird smile (much unlike him) and wandered off the the next table that needed help. Something was really off about Evander, maybe she'd have to ask Freyja or Cronis about it before doing anything else so she didn't bother him. Hit looked down at the butterbeer that had been set in front of her before picking it up and taking a quick swig of it.

It had been a while since the had a butterbeer, having been growing increasingly used to drinking tea and such (gee, she wondered where that habit was coming from). She let the taste of it settle in her mouth before she started talking to Maura.

"Ryo.. has had a lot of problems in the past. Some having to do with being a vampire, some having to do with dating. A major problem he had once, involved both things and that's why he's decided that he doesn't want to get involved in anything like that again." she started.

Her gaze had fallen from Maura to the butterbeer again, but she continued.

"Ryo's a great guy. He's smart, honest and hard-working. Being a vampire doesn't change that. But this one girl he dated found out he was vampire in a bad way and he's never let himself live it down. Her entire view on him changed because of a little mistake he made. And that mistake was making sure no one found him while he had one of his.. feeding moments." Hit's voice was almost a whisper, in case anyone was close to them.

She'd grown accustomed to speaking that way when she mentioned Ryo being a vampire. It was a precaution that had become a habit.

"It's not that he doesn't trust you, believe me. It's just that.." she bit her lip. '.. he doesn't want to be hurt again. He really like that girl. Her treating him the way she did after she found out practically broke him. He hasn't trusted a lot of people since then. In fact, he was pretty pissed at me when I first found out. He thought I was going to react the same way, but obviously I proved him wrong."
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Maura Goldstein Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:35 am

Maura chuckled.  "Yeah I know he is, but I like odd normal is overrated.,"said Maura.

Maura knew that Ryo was a odd person but you know what, so was Maura so like she really cared about that.  Maura remembered Ryo telling her that she was odd, but in a good and unique way that she was so oblivious of those around her. Maura just didn't fall into other people's issues or drama, she ha enough as it was she didn't need anymore of it.  Thing about Maura as well she didn't care what people thought of her, she was who she was and if people didn't like it they didn't have to see or talk to her.

Maura was beginning to wonder if she was being honest with herself, or was she just trying to play it cool herself?  Nah... she was just confused by all of this, that's what it was.  When Maura thought they were going to laugh this off and forget about it, clearly when they went to primrose hill and he kissed her on the cheek everything has changed for them. Maura was a nice and honest person, she had a heart of gold although she could be sassy at times.

Maura took a sip of her butterbeer and looked out the window deep in thought as Hit talked to her friend  long enough for her to thank him for the butterbeer he brought her.  Maura kept  looking out the window although she doesn't know why she was, it was just a habit she did instead of intruding on other people's conversations.  Taking a sip of her butterbeer Maura looked at various Hogwarts students walking around the village going from shop to shop, some of them were couples celebrating Valentine's day early. Maura clearly didn't miss Puddifoot's being decorated for Valentine's day when she walked by it.  Maura wasn't a pink person, she simply just didn't care for the color pink as she did other colors.

Maura herself usually drank tea, mint tea that was and nothing else really.  Although a nice butterbeer every now and then sure did remind her of her Hogwarts days.

Maura shot her attention from the window back to Hit as she addressed her attention back to her.  Maura listened to her and nodded.  "I understand, I never thought it'll end up like this in all honesty and quite honestly I'm surprised it did."said Maura honestly.

Maura looked down at her butterbeer before taking another drink of it to calm her nerves.

Maura listened to story Hit told her before shaking her head, the girl didn't even Ryo explain why he had to before she judged him and her whole outlook on him changed.  "That's terrible, I don't blame him for being overly cautious after that hell even I would be."said Maura in a low whisper although loud enough for Hit to hear her.  "Although she never gave him a chance to explain himself or anything, just up and left him? Poor Ryo."said Maura frowning.

Maura nodded.  "I understand Hit, but he doesn't have to worry about that with me, I won't hurt him on something like that."said Maura.  "Besides I would never betray his trust or anyone else trust for that matter, you shouldn't be judge on what you are it's what makes you who you are."said Maura simply.  "What does he think I'll do Hit, walk away and think differently of him because of what he is?"Maura asked her softly.   "That's not the case I would never do that to him, friend or anything else for that matter I hope you as well as him can see that in me."said Maura.
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:14 am

Hit could be headstrong and reckless when she wanted to be and that was probably why she ended up being such great friends with Ryo. She remembered the day she'd found out that he was a vampire. It had been through his sister, Sayuri, that she'd ended up finding out.

It was a complete accident but one that she didn't regret. She'd come upon Sayuri going through the same thing that Ryo had when his ex-girlfriend found out, but instead of reacting badly and running away she had actually tried to help the older girl when she'd stumbled upon her as a third year. Sayuri had been a seventh year and, as a teenager, couldn't control her hunger.

She'd ended up having to help Sayuri sneak out of the castle so she wouldn't hurt herself or anyone else. A few days later, the two girls were almost like best friends but she'd learned that Sayuri's brother was completely pissed off about her knowing what she was. "It's because he's one too. He hates people knowing about what we are." She remembered Sayuri saying.

Hit had thought Ryo was a jerk when she first met him, having immediately gotten into a fight with the man. It was strange to see them being the best of friends now, since they'd practically hated each other at the beginning. But Hit had gained his trust eventually, when he realized how determined she was to stick around even after learning about them.

That was probably where her obsession with love for vampires came from.

"I honestly don't know what's going on in his mind right now. He's really confused." Hit started. "I know there's a lot going on in his mind and I don't know what exactly he's going to decide to do, but the one thing I do know is that you're one of the only people who's been able to break down the walls he's tried so hard to build up."

For some reason, Hit felt a little bit jealous as she said that. She tried her best to shake the feeling off and continue.

"I know you won't do anything to hurt him. But he isn't sure of that yet. But he likes you, and he really doesn't want being a vampire to mess it up."
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Maura Goldstein Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:58 am

Maura didn't know if she was headstrong and reckless all she knew that she was very odd, she was told that several times. Although Maura was sassy she was also very shy and kept to herself the majority of the time, probably why she has the friends she has although nothing against Kace and Anya they were her best friends. Besides she rather have two good friends then a lot of friends that she knows that she can't trust and backstabbers.

How Maura found out her best friend was a vampire was by her telling her one of her biggest secrets. Although Maura has seen her in her feeding moments, she simply wasn't afraid because she knew that she had to do it and she didn't like doing it. Since that day Maura kept her secret and promise to take it to the grave with her, and since then she never broke that promise to her and they been the best of friends. That was the Hufflepuff side of Maura, she was very loyal to her friends and loved ones as well as very trustworthy.

Maybe it was the fact that she was already friends with a vampire that made her act differently, but Maura wasn't afraid of Ryo by any mean. Although that didn't mean she didn't know what he could do to her but she wasn't afraid knowing that he was just like Anya was. It was weird how some vampires like Anya and Ryo seem more human then some humans out there were, they were so nice and sweet to where some well... weren't very nice. But it was the way the world was, not everyone was going to like you or be nice to you it was the real world and it was brutal.

Maura remembered seeing Ryo around the common room at times during her Hogwarts years, he was always alone and he was a bit reserved Maura remembered. Although she had no room to talk to was reserved, odd and oblivious. Although maybe that was why her and Ryo were such good friends, although she wasn't quite sure herself.

Maura chuckled. "I don't think any of us do, but you know what it's ok."said Maura. "Well... I'm here whatever he decides, friends or more I'm here for him no matter what."said Maura. "I...I didn't know I was doing that, he does the same thing with me as well."said Maura.

"I hope I gain his trust and you I'll never hurt him, over time I'm sure I can prove it."said Maura.
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum