Welcome to Potter’s Army

Potter’s Army is a roleplaying site that's been up and running since 2007. We pride ourselves on fostering a welcoming and helpful community where all levels of writers are accepted.

In this alternate universe, Lord Voldemort is dead, but so is Harry Potter. Factions continue to fight, Hogwarts educates the next generation of witches and wizards, and the Ministry of Magic does its best to hold everything together.

It is 2030 in the Wizarding World

Help us get new members by voting below

Honeydukes Topsites Top 50 RPGs Top RPG Sites
Word Counter

words: 0

View previous topicGo downView next topic
Second Year Ravenclaw
Second Year Ravenclaw
Darcy Driscoll
Second Year
NoneStudent
MugglebornHuman
profileplotter
shippertracker
Sel

View user profile

DRISCOLL, Darcy

on Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:35 am
MAIN
They were the last people you'd expect to be involved in anything strange or mysterious, because they just didn't hold with such nonsense

Character's Legal Name: Darcy Charlene Driscoll

Hogwarts House: I'm thinking Ravenclaw, but tell me your opinions

Blood Type:  Muggleborn

Species: Human

Face claim: N/A

APPEARANCE
...Aunt Petunia often said that Dudley looked like a baby angel - Harry often said that Dudley looked like a pig in a wig

Darcy's crowning glory is a set of dark brown ringlets that have grown down to her waist.  Lots of people admire them, except Darcy herself, who loathes them.  If she could, she'd cut them off, but in her opinion the only thing worse than long ringlets is ridiculous short ones.  So she makes do by wearing her hair in a pony-tail at all times.  It almost always falls out by the end of the day.

On days when Darcy isn't in school uniform, she wears jeans and sweaters, often covered with very mugglish parkas, as her parents don't have any faith in warming charms.

PERSONALITY
......If only the hat had mentioned a house for people who felt a bit queasy, that would have been the one for him

Darcy is bright, both intellectually and socially.  She wouldn't call herself a geek, but she has read a lot of fantasy novels and had unhindered access to the internet probably a little too young.

She has a couple of bad habits in forgetting the wizarding names for things and referring to them by trope names instead.  She also hasn't yet got her mind around the idea that magic operates outside of science or physics and often pesters her teachers with questions about exactly how everything works.

She thinks being smart is just about the best thing a person can be and does tend to underrate people she thinks are not as clever as her.  Of course, she thinks she is exceedingly clever.

HISTORY
..................Hey! My eyes aren't 'glistening with the ghosts of my past'!

Early Years:
Darcy had a comfortable upbringing.  She did attend a muggle primary school where some of the children came from much tougher situations than she did.  She knew which of them smoked after school and stole from the shops on the high street.  She knew whose older sisters had got pregnant before they finished school.

Darcy herself was a good kid.  She was one of the ones who got good grades in the subjects she was good at, and at least tried hard in the subjects she wasn't.  She never got detentions and rarely got in trouble.  But she also has a few street smarts.  Mainly she knows to keep her mouth shut.

Hogwarts Years:
n/a

After Hogwarts:
n/a

Out of Character
I'm Harry's half-sister, Dumbledore's daughter, Voldemort's niece, Sirius' cousin, Snape's daughter and Lupin's great grandmother...

What should we call you: Selwyn

RP Experience: Lots

How you found us: referred by Jemma a long time ago

Main Character (we'll PM you on this account):  Selwyn Thorfinn

Last edited by Darcy Driscoll on Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Second Year Ravenclaw
Second Year Ravenclaw
Darcy Driscoll
Second Year
NoneStudent
MugglebornHuman
profileplotter
shippertracker
Sel

View user profile

Re: DRISCOLL, Darcy

on Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:26 pm
done pls
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate
Adrienne Reynolds
20 : Alumnus
NoneDaily Prophet Journalist
HalfbloodHuman
profileplotter
shippertracker
Addie

View user profile

on Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:41 pm
I think Ravenclaw as well. I'll go ahead and sort her to match.
Sponsored content

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum