Sporadic Activity
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sporadic Activity Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sporadic Activity

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sporadic Activity Empty Sporadic Activity

Post by Ilya Ivanriel Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:15 am

Hello! I want to apologize for my sporadic activity over the past week or so; I am not going anywhere, to those of you with whom I am building plots! Don't worry! I dont plan on going inactive; I am simply buckling down with my school work as things get a little more challenging & fully intend to get back to spending the majority of my day on PA Smile

Thank you for your patience!
Love, Sansa
Ilya Ivanriel
Ilya Ivanriel

Number of posts : 18

Back to top Go down

Sporadic Activity Empty Re: Sporadic Activity

Post by Everly Bardugo Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:20 am

No worries! We all hit those roadblocks sometimes! We'll just look forward to the time you can spare to write with us :3
Everly Bardugo
Everly Bardugo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2817

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Waldorf Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:06 pm

Don't worry, we will just be here waiting for you and when you come, we will be more than happy to post with you!
We all know how school and college can be annoying and hard, so it's totally okay ❤
Charlotte Waldorf
Charlotte Waldorf
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 712

Back to top Go down

Post by Dom Weasley Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:10 am

Come back to us, bby <3

(Take your time with schoolwork! That always takes precedence.)
Dom Weasley
Dom Weasley
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 246

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top