Wake up some days and my head hurts - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Wake up some days and my head hurts - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Wake up some days and my head hurts

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wake up some days and my head hurts - Page 2 Empty Re: Wake up some days and my head hurts

Post by Declan Arryn Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:40 am

Oh! Right. Sorry. I'm completely shattered, tbh. But that's fine. He needs money, mainly, though promises of information or assistance could work too. I'm cool with him getting absolutely nothing, or being betrayed or something. He just wouldn't be likely to let it go.
Declan Arryn
Declan Arryn
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 480

Back to top Go down

Wake up some days and my head hurts - Page 2 Empty Re: Wake up some days and my head hurts

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:04 pm

Teddy needs to be annoyed, I think. A little minor antagonism in his life is a good thing.

Yeah, sounds good. I could start a thread with them getting lunch in Hogsmeade, or just going for a stroll.

Remind me what we had for Monroe/Claire. I remember we had talked about them but can't remember the specifics.

That'd be fun, Casey bringing Clair to Ace and Christian and both of them feeling odd about it. Casey sort of tries to deny she feels anything so I doubt feelings will come up at all. I feel like a detention thread would be good for these two.

For Michael, we could either wait for him to cool, or Kip could approach him, if his anger is known at all.

That's perfect! I can start a thread for Jack/Terry later today.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Dom Weasley Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:10 pm

Sounds like me. Haha.

So we have
TeddyxSelwyn
LilyxShylock
MonroexClaire
CaseyxClair
JackxTerry

I could start 1-2 of these and we can just work our way through.

Dom Weasley
Dom Weasley
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 246

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy R. Lupin Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:05 am

Teddy R. Lupin
Teddy R. Lupin
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 265

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Waldorf Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:46 pm

I would looove to see how Charlotte would deal with Clair
I just read his app and I think it could be a lot of fun to see them, with some same traits, ready to fight etc.
If you're up ell me and we can think about thread for them
Charlotte Waldorf
Charlotte Waldorf
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 712

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top