A Study in Character - Plots Galore!
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Study in Character - Plots Galore! Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Study in Character - Plots Galore!

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Study in Character - Plots Galore! Empty A Study in Character - Plots Galore!

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:54 pm

NEW YEAR, NEW PLOTS
Hellllo everyone! So I thought I should update my character list. Most of it is just stolen from my other one but I'd like to start off fresh! Feel free to comment ideas, or threads I may have forgotten. You can also sign up on my character's individual plot pages!

Spoiler:
ACE LONGBOTTOM
biography
Alice Longbottom. 7th year. Hufflepuff. Potter’s Army Co-Leader
What has she been up to? Mostly trying to prove that she knows more than the people around her. Not because she wants to put anyone down, but she’s just mad to prove her worth. She assumes that someone will one day hear how smart she is and suddenly really appreciate her. She loves people but isn’t good with them. She wants better for her world. She wants to help. She was largely responsible for any attention being brought to the Ilvermorny issue but has gotten absolutely no thanks or recognition - not that she needs it. She wants to help get Potter's Army going but there doesn't seem to be an enemy to fight either.
What does she need? Her only real friend at this point is Christian Zabini. She shadows him so she doesn't have to interact with people. She's easily riled so she's a prime bullying suspect, though she will put up a fight.

Spoiler:
CLAIRE BISHOP
biography
Claire Bishop. Twenty-six. Former Durmstrang. Head of Magical Law Enforcement.
What had seen been up to? Lately, she’s just been treading water. She’s heard nothing from her boss in America so she is doing what she can in the meantime – her other job. Since Max has left, she’s felt a little more alone. She has Elsie, sure, but Elsie’s been a bit distant too. So she goes to work and comes back home and enjoys a glass of red wine and does it all again.
What does she need? A work friend, certainly. An interesting case that needs her involvement. Even a legitimate enemy might rouse her out of this funk. Work plotting for SURE though.

Spoiler:
CALEB FLINT
biography
Caleb Flint. Twenty-six. Former Slytherin. Auror. Death Eater.
What had seen been up to? Crushin' it. Investments are doing well, job is great, enjoying life, living it up.
What does he need? He's up for flirtations, bromances, and rivalries. Mostly, what he needs, is some like minded Death Eaters who want to do more than they are able to right now.

Spoiler:
DOM WEASLEY
biography
Dominique Weasley. Twenty-three. Former-Gryffindor. Chef in training. Order.
What has she been up to? Dom was part of the pair that found the kids at Ilvermorny. Since then, she threw herself into her work/schooling to become a chef, but sort of had a reality check. She's now made her feelings towards Declan exceedingly clear so they have their relationship to work on, and she's going to be trying to help him take care of the little girl he sort of rescued.
What does she need? She really needs more friends her age. Or more contact with cousins.

Spoiler:
DUCKY BAKER
biography
Jonah Baker. Nineteen. Gryffindor. Criminal-in-training. Hogwarts Caretaker
What has he been up to? Ducky didn't actually pass his NEWTs. He's been retaking classes while working at Hogwarts to try and save some face and actually become an adult. He has no idea what to do.
What does he need? Everything. Literally everything. Friends. Romances. Enemies.

Spoiler:
ELSIE NORTON
biography
Elizabeth Norton. Twenty-six. Former Durmstrang. American. Antiques buyer
What has she been up to? Last time we saw Elsie, she had just found out her brother was a Death Eater and had taken a vow to take the organization down. Suddenly, she took a vacation and came back with a new beau and a new attitude. All of her vindictive feelings seem gone. The truth is, someone wiped her memory of much of her feelings towards the Death Eaters, just neutralized the threat. So she's back to being vapid and unmotivated.
What does she need? Someone to figure out her memory was wiped and help her get it back. Also, other stuff. But mostly that.

Spoiler:
FINN GRIMM
biography
Fiona Grimm. Eighteen. Hufflepuff. Vampire
What has she been up to? Mostly avoiding home, where she know her father awaits with more surprises for her future that she simply cannot handle. She came down with a bad case of the black cat flu earlier in the year and used her recovery as an excuse to stay at Hogwarts. She's basically engaged right now in an arranged marriage sort of deal.
What does she need? Inspiration? Something to live for? She’s VERY open.

Spoiler:
GOOSE DYLLAN
biography
Augustine Dyllan. Twelve. Slytherin. Practically a squib.
What has he been up to? His past year or so has been consumed by adapting to life at Layabout Lane. Mostly, he has to put up with being apart of a family that's more exuberant than his nature. Despite being a pureblood he has almost no magic in him and he barely got into Hogwarts as it is.
What does he need? That classic first-year NEEDS EVERYTHING.

Spoiler:
GRETEL ELKIN
biography
Gretel Elkin. Fifteen. Slytherin. Transfer.
What has she been up to? Gretel just transfered to Hogwarts as of March 1st, and is up for everything. Her sister is the head Death Eater in Russia, so she's used to wielding power and influence. She's manipulative. Watch out for her.
What does she need? Faction-action! Dark Followers to bring her into the fold, Slytherins and purebloods esp. for friends, but I'm up to throw her into everything.

Spoiler:
JACK DYLLAN
biography
Jaquellene Dyllan. Twenty-four. Former Gryffindor. Unspeakable. Beater for Falmouth Falcons.
What has she been doing? Saying good bye to a good friend. Getting used to life alone again.
What does she need? Bros. Blasts from the past. Work stuff.

Spoiler:
JULIAN KAPUR
biography
Julian Kapur. Seventeen (almost). Gryffindor. Goof.
What has he been up to? All student stuff. The cool kids condescend to him, the ladies avoid him, and everyone else probably just roll their eyes at him. He's struggling to keep up with his classes.
What does he need? EVERYTHING!

Spoiler:
KENNA MCBAIN
biography
Kenna McBain. Twenty five. Former Gryffindor. Manages The Ugly Pigeon pub.
What has she been up to? Managing the Ugly Pigeon, and hanging out with her brother's friends.
What does she need? Quite a bit. She's always sort of looking for new work to challenge her, and she believes the patrons of her bar are a little family, so she'll take care of you if you come in.

Spoiler:
KIP PARSONS
biography
Kipling Parsons. Twenty-eight. Former Slytherin. Professor.
What has he been up to? He has been going through the process of adopting a child he helped rescue awhile back. The paperwork is horrendous but soon he will be her guardian. Beyond that, he’s been trying to keep up with letters to Katarina as she goes to school abroad.
What does he need? Sort of everything. More friends. More rivals. Romantic interests. Help climbing the political ladder.

Spoiler:
LILY POTTER
biography
Lily Potter. Nineteen. Former-Gryffindor. Potioneer.
What has she been up to? Keeping her head down. She left Hogwarts notorious and came back as the Potions professor. She was the girl who had to repeat a year because she went off the deep end. She was the girl who had hidden her werewolf-secret until she hurt a fellow classmate. And now she has another secret : she's dating that former classmate.
What does she need? Enemies, friends, family.

Spoiler:
MARGO RICHARDS
biography
Margo Richards. SIxteen. Ravenclaw? Really?
What has she been up to? Livin’ it up with her BFF Molly. She’s actually been chatting with this really nice guy. Older, super handsome, rich, might be a mobster, really likes her… She has a good feeling about this one.
What does she need? Lay it on me.

Spoiler:
MOLLY WEASLEY
biography
Molly Weasley. Sixteen. Ravenclaw.
What has she been up to? She really won’t let on. She has eyes that don’t tell and lips that rarely move. She saved Lily and now she’s back suffering through school.
What does she need? Idk I think it’d be really fun to have a plot with a professor. I'd also like her to get more involved with her photography.

Spoiler:
ROBBIE FAIRFAX
biography
Robbie Fairfax. Twenty Seven. Former Gryffindor. Widower. Animal Healer.
What has she been up to? Robbie suffered a pretty horrible loss a few years ago and still really isn't completely over it. He's opened an animal healing practice out of his home and travels for research, but he's sort of just getting back into society.
What does she need? Customers with animals that need healing are probably the bulk of his interaction. But classmates from school and new friends are also welcome!

Spoiler:
SLOANE AHMADI-BERKOWITZ
biography
Sloane Ahmadi-Berkowitz. Twenty Four. Horned Serpent (Ilvermorny).
What has she been up to? Sloane just came to the UK to help settle her brother's affairs. Problem is, there's some really fishy about the whole thing. You can get involved with the murder mystery here!
What does she need? A few friends, people trying to stop her, potentially a romantic distraction, friends of her brother, and there are more listed in the thread I linked earlier.

Spoiler:
TEDDY LUPIN
biography
Edward Lupin. Thirty-two. Ex-Hufflepuff. Curative Magic, Head of Hufflepuff. Order
What has he been up to? Teddy is feeling... lukewarm. Things aren't bad. Things might not be great, but thing aren't bad. He's taking care of Florence GIbbon, making a new friend in Avery Bishop, reconnected with Maddie McKillon, and seems to be doing well at school. So there's that.
What does he need? Family drama, and everything else you can think up.

Last edited by Jack Dyllan on Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:26 am; edited 6 times in total
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

A Study in Character - Plots Galore! Empty Re: A Study in Character - Plots Galore!

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:23 am

Added Julian to the list!
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

A Study in Character - Plots Galore! Empty Re: A Study in Character - Plots Galore!

Post by Lily Luna Potter 1st gen Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:20 am

Thank you <3
Lily Luna Potter 1st gen
Lily Luna Potter 1st gen
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 431

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:47 pm

Added Robbie Fairfax!
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Waldorf Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:25 pm

Maybe we can start with new thread with aneta and caleb?
And I like Robbie a lot so you can have all my characters for thread with him
Charlotte Waldorf
Charlotte Waldorf
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 712

Back to top Go down

Post by Caleb Flint Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:33 am

Did we have a thread with Aneta/Caleb?

Do any of your characters have magical creatures or pets? That's probably the best way to get in touch with him is to take a creature in to get treated by him.
Caleb Flint
Caleb Flint
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 93

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Waldorf Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:10 pm

We made thread for Claire, Aneta and Caleb. Aneta met Claire who is her boss, and then Claire left her with Caleb. So yeah, we kind of did lol

My only character who is obssesed is irina. She doesn't have pet but she wants that, her dream is to care about magical creature. So if it fills in something you are looking for, I think she is the best choice
Charlotte Waldorf
Charlotte Waldorf
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 712

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:56 pm

Goooootcha. I must've only posted on Claire's account, I didn't see it in Caleb's posts haha. Would you like another work post? Maybe Aneta decides to take on a case and takes Caleb along?

Ummmm, well... Let me think about it and see if I could come up with something. Robbie's very introverted right now so he's not one to extend himself.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Irina Aldon Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:23 am

Sounds good. I can start it tonight
Irina Aldon
Irina Aldon
Durmstrang Graduate
Durmstrang Graduate

Number of posts : 116

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top