When was the last time you weren't ready for it to end?
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

When was the last time you weren't ready for it to end? Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

When was the last time you weren't ready for it to end?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

When was the last time you weren't ready for it to end? Empty When was the last time you weren't ready for it to end?

Post by Echo Sheridan Mon Dec 26, 2016 8:43 pm

He felt pathetic.
Really really pathetic. And like an idiot. And like the teenage girl who thinks she found her great love.
The list was endless, but nothing will change the obvious; she left him. She chose that pathetic blondie guy after everything that Echo did for her.
And he felt miserable.

He only wanted to get drunk to forget about that manipulative bitch who left him, but then he realized he became girl once again; he needed company.
There were only a few people Echo would let to see him in this way; his brother but he is somewhere with his new boyfriend, Katrien but yet, she is the reason why he is miserable and the last one, totally unexpected choice; Adrian.

Echo didn't even remember how he met Adrian. It was probably one of those situations when someone came to him thinking he is Echo.
But Adrian is kinda okay, at least he is the best Echo can find now.

So he knocked twice on Adrian's front door bringing two bags full of every kind of alcohol he was able to find.
What he can says, his life is terrible.
Echo Sheridan
Echo Sheridan

Number of posts : 27

Back to top Go down

When was the last time you weren't ready for it to end? Empty Re: When was the last time you weren't ready for it to end?

Post by Adrian Blanchard Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:45 pm

Sundays were his off days. He didn't have Quidditch practice on Sundays or any other thing he needed to do that couldn't be put off for Monday so he can spend the better part of the morning in his bed, compensating well needed sleep. Or he would do that if there wasn't for a doorbell that didn't stop ringing for solid ten minutes.

At first, he had no intention to move, Adrian planned to wait for that person to leave so he could go back to sleep, but as the ringing continued he started getting pissed, his usually dark mood becoming even darker with every high note his doorbell made. He shuffled out of bed and pulled jogging pants on – no need to welcome his guest with a sight of his bare arse. It's not that he become modest in last few days, he just didn't want to get locked away for nudity.

Blanchard took his wand from the work table he has never used for anything besides putting his wand here before going to sleep, not bothering to find a t-shirt before leaving the bedroom and walking towards the door, trying to guess who was on the other side of the door. The list of people who knew he owned this flat was fairly short. Besides his family the only person who knew he usually spends his Sundays here is Carmen, and while they spent a fair amount of time here annoying his neighbours with the noise he doubted she was the one knocking. She was still too pissed at him, even if she isn't she'd never come this early.

Ravenclaw gripped his wand, raised it and opened the door.

"Echo?" He asked, his brows raised, he would have never guessed it waa him. He moved away, silently letting the other man in. "I don't mean to be rude, but who told you I live here?" Adrian let the door shut and walked into the kitchen, hoping Echo is following him.

Adrian opened the refrigerator door and pulled out cartoons of eggs, a handful of spinach, two carrots, an onion butter and almond milk before closing it. He could make a breakfast since the chances of slipping back to bed were slim to none.

"You want breakfast?" Adrian filled a pot with water and put it on the stove to boil it, and pulled a cutting board, and started to chop ingredients. "I'll take that as a yes," he added upon getting no answer from Sheridan, "so what brings you here at this early hour?"

Glancing at the watch on the wall he could see it was half past twelve.

Okay, maybe it wasn't so early at all.
Adrian Blanchard
Adrian Blanchard
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 164
Special Abilities : Animagus

Back to top Go down

When was the last time you weren't ready for it to end? Empty Re: When was the last time you weren't ready for it to end?

Post by Echo Sheridan Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:52 pm

Echo came in and looked at the shirtless blond man in front of him. He stopped for a second without bothering to answer his question. The answer is quite simple; he knows everything. And in rare situations when he doesn't, there is always a way to find out, if you know right people of course.
"Dude, you should find a T-shirt. I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm not modest but I can't take you seriously while you are walking here naked like blondie girl without curves."

After saying that, Echo finally decided to follow Adrian, even if he wasn't polite enough to take bags from him.
But Echo obviously woke up another man so he is kinda bad boy in this story.

It took him some time to realize Adrian asked him something so Echo looked at him a little bit confused, so odd for him.
"What? No, I ate already, thank you anyway" he raised his eyebrow and started laughing and then he take out one bottle of beer from the bag and opened it.
"Early? Do you have a watch? You know, that little thing showing what time is it? If you have it, you would probably realize it's almost afternoon." he shook his head and take one big sip of his beer.

"Actually, I needed company. And, to your happiness, you was on my list of pathetic people who can't live without my company" he shrugged and put on face his most beautiful fake smile.
Echo Sheridan
Echo Sheridan

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Blanchard Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:32 am

Adrian smirked and looked at him. "Why? Do you feel tempted to make a move?" He rejected the idea about pulling a shirt on. He was in his own flat pulled out of bed only a couple of moments ago, he could walk around shirtless if he wanted. Although, if he was being true to himself, he decided not to pull a shirt on only because Echo woke him up way earlier than he wanted to wake up. "Or really… Esai that's childish! The fact that you look the same as Echo doesn't give you permission to actually act like you're Echo. I think I can sue you for that, though, as a lawyer, you're an expert in that field – could I sue you for that?" He mocked him, knowing it's Echo and not Esai Sheridan only because Echo told him how to tell them apart the last time he was drunk. Adrian believed he'd never told him that if he was sober.

"No, you'll eat. I'd feel like an arse eating in front of you and I'm starving – so you'll eat too," Adrian chuckled, "unless you have another way of making me forget the food?" He chopped everything, put the ingredients in boiling water and washed his hands. "Although it might not look that way, but people say I'm a pretty decent cook, so you're safe with me… at least while we're eating." Adrian winked at him, trying to make him blush.

He sat on a bar stool, silently offering Echo to do the same if he wanted. "It's morning, at least somewhere, I guess." He pushed his hair behind his ears and put his chin on his hand, rough stubble reminding him he hasn't shaved for two days. It was another thing he skipped when he couldn't find enough free time, like nowadays when Quidditch season was in its beginning. "I had a game last night, and then we had to celebrate it… and since one thing leads to another I went to sleep only a couple of hours ago, so it's morning for me." The blonde laughed.

"You've read me. I was so miserable without you this morning I even would go to see you if you haven't come here."
Adrian Blanchard
Adrian Blanchard
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sheridan Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:53 pm

Echo looked at him, really looked at him pretending to actually think about that idea. He bit his lip and then put his hand under his chin. This was probably dangerous game, Esai told him once that Adrian is a bisexual and Echo is now pretending to flirt with him. But he always liked to risk.
"No, I'm sorry but you are definitely not my type, " he said seriously, trying not to smile.
"You know, I like tattooed guys, with dark hair and muscled. That is like if all dreams come true, but don't be sad my little blondie friend, there is someone in the world waiting just for you" he finally rolled his eyes and took another sip of his beer.

"Esai? Nice try, but even birds on trees know he is too busy with his boyfriend to actually come here or anywhere. You can only dream about me being him, but I understand you, with Esai, you would actually have a chance" he winked and then shook his head.
"Sorry housewife, I'm sure you are the great chef but I actually ate in time for breakfast. For me soon will be time for lunch."

Echo tried to giggle but it was more mocking than anything else.
"Stop flirting you little bastard, you will make me blush," Echo said looking at the ground like if he is too shy to like anywhere else.
"Just eat already, and join me when you are done" using his wand he levitated bags to the living room leaving Adrian alone in the kitchen.

He sat on the couch looking at the big room. It was really big and with too much stuff, somehow girlish. Too much for him for sure.
But it's not like Echo knows anything about that, in his house he has only what he need, couch, table, tv and stuff like that. It's pointless to have pictures or care about colors on the walls.
Echo Sheridan
Echo Sheridan

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Blanchard Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:09 pm

"Narcisstic, much?" Adrian's lips twitched with laughter he fought to suppress. "That description sounded pretty much like you were trying to describe yourself… or your brother, but I hope that wasn't the case. You know how people still frown upon incest relationship." He moved his hair from his eyes and winked at him before turning his back on him and focusing on the preparation of the meal.

Esai does not have a boyfriend, he almost said but stopped himself a second before the words slipped out of his mouth. If Esai wanted to lie to his brother that wasn't his business so it's not his place to break the news to Echo. Unless they've gotten back together? After all, it's been some time since they spent some time together, the lovebirds could have reunited in the meantime. Although Adrian felt nothing towards Esai Sheridan, yet he felt a pick of jealously of him. It seemed that everyone could get their things together, everyone but Adrian Blanchard.

Adrian's eyes followed Echo as he moved toward the living room, admiring how the morning sun played on his skin, casting shadows and creating the illusion of his tattoos moving. Adrian shook his head, reminding himself he should stop doing that. Maybe he needs coffee. No, he definitely needs some coffee.

The blonde man turned after the smell of burnt food filled his nostrils only to find his breakfast ruined beyond repair. He took a deep breath and pulled his wand out, shutting the stove and cleaning the pots. Maybe he wasn't as great cook as he brags to be. His forehead furrowed, seems like he'll skip the food this morning, Adrian lowered his wand and started walking toward the living room his bare feet making slapping noise against the floor. He could always swing by the Leaky and buy a soup of whatever they cooked today afternoon.

"So, what really brings you here?" He put his wand on the coffee table as he didn't have any pocket on his jogging pants, and plopped in the armchair beside the couch, turned so the window was behind him.

Blanchard was never a person who loved to chit-chat and he believed Echo already knew that, so he doubted the other man would find his question offensive.

Even if he did find it offensive, Adrian wasn't sure he could say he cared.
Adrian Blanchard
Adrian Blanchard
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sheridan Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:32 am

"Probably," Echo said and took once again sip of his beer. He was right when he came here. Now he was almost able to pretend that Katrien doesn't exist. And if he needed to flirt with Adrian in order to keep this mood, hell he would do that.
He kept looking a the Adrian because, to be honest, he couldn't say for sure if Adrian was serious or was just messing with him.
Like he said before, this was the dangerous game, and someone may be hurt after the game was finished.

Once when Echo left to the living room, he decided not to sit because, to be honest, for some reason he was more than nervous. He felt like he was at the date he didn't know anything about. So he moved to the window watching morning light. The power that sun had, it was admirable, Echo felt how humans were small and unimportant in that endless space called the universe.
He missed Esai.
Esai was the one who would know what Echo needed. Even if they were completely opposite in some things, Esai was the one who understands him better than anyone. Even better than Katrien.

So he definitely wished that his brother was here. Maybe he would have the answer Echo needed so desperately.
He felt bad, it's not like him to be so upset about the girl and for the first time, he wondered if he really loved Katrien, if they really had something special or everything was one good illusion.

Echo frowned when the smell of burned food came to his nose.
"Great chef decided to destroy the meal?" He looked at Adrian with the smirk playing on his lips. Echo was sure that would happen because, to be honest, even if Adrian loved to speak about his skills in the kitchen, Echo doubted he even know how to prepare eggs. Adrian just didn't look like the person who spent much time in the kitchen. He didn't belong there. He was more for the runway with his athletic body and pretty long blond hair...
Whoa, where this come from? Echo wasn0t the one who used to look at boys and noticed their good or bad side, so what the hell was happening now?
There was only one logical explanation: Katrien destroyed him completely.

Echo shrugged and looked at Adrian once when the other man entered the room.
"I already told you, I needed company. And don't you even dare to think that I want to talk about anything, I just wanted to be with someone and drink beer. You know, it's almost like beer had better taste when you don't drink it alone" he smiled once again and went to sit on one big couch.
Echo Sheridan
Echo Sheridan

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Blanchard Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:46 pm

Adrian shrugged and glanced at Echo, since he obviously couldn't get rid of him, which disappointed him, he could put on some clothes. Maybe it is time to start adulting for today. With that on his mind he rose again, forgetting to tell anything to Echo and left the room, but if the other man finds it odd Adrian failed to notice that. He entered his bedroom and closed the door, realizing he forgot his wand on the table only when he turned to lock the door. It wasn't like him to be this sloppy, he cursed, yet he decided not to go back to get his wand, it would make him look paranoid in front of Sheridan and that was something he wanted to avoid. Sighing, he stripped his clothes down and walked towards his bathroom and in the shower.

„I realized I wanted to talk with you about something.“ Adrian returned in the living room fifteen minutes later, dressed in all black as usual and with the wet curtain of hair framing his face. He sat back in the same place where he sat earlier and looked at Echo. „I've heard that you and that blue chick employed Rosie. I want her out of any illegal business you and your partner do.“ He stopped, waiting to see if Echo will try to defend himself and his partner, it would be useless since he bought a potion or two that couldn't be classified as legal from his partner so he was well aware of that part of their potions shop and he wanted his little sister out of that. „Rosalie has enough problems in his life and doesn't need problems with the Miniistry so keep her out of it.“ It wasn't really a plea, it was an order and he was more than ready to do anything in his power to make him listen to him. „And one more thing, I'd really appreciate if Rose wouldn't know that we know each other, or that I know Esai.“ Or even worse – how and why he knew Esai.

„Could you do that for me?“
Adrian Blanchard
Adrian Blanchard
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sheridan Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:28 pm

"Hey, where do you..." go. He didn't even have a chance to finish the sentence because Adrian was already gone.
Echo shrugged and took a long sip of beer. It was perfect. Cold enough but not too cold. The only person who really likes the beer would understand this.
He was waiting for about five minutes before he finally decided to find out where the hell was Adrian.
The flat was really big and it took about one minute for Echo to look at every room but Adrian wasn't there.
He came to the last door and according to what he already saw, this must be Adrian's room. He opened the door just a little bit but that was enough to see completely naked Adrian. Echo was shocked and he closed silently door before other man had the chance to see him.
He came back to the living room almost pale as white walls around him.
He made a mistake. He wasn't supposed to go to find Adrian.
But it was Adrian's fault.
If he said where he was going, Echo wouldn't be in the situation like this one now.

While Echo was waiting for Adrian to come back, he frowned. Why the hell he reacted in this way? Why seeing man's body made him so nervous? It shouldn't be like that. He would have right to feel like this if he saw woman's body. But seeing naked man shouldn't be anything special.

Adrian came back and stopped his thoughts.
Echo looked at him and felt almost ashamed even if he was sure other man didn't know Echo saw. Or at least he was pretending that he didn't notice. In any way, Echo was grateful.
"What you want to talk about?" He said nervously and started breathing again when he heard about Rosalie.

"Oh yes. She is working in the shop now. She is the really good worker. I can't complain." He smiled a little bit but then, the color left his face. Again.
"Um... I don't know what are you talking about. It's just an ordinary shop." He said trying to say that without any emotions but his face disclose everything.
"I can promise you that Rosalie is just selling the things for the potions, that's all," he said seriously and took another sip of his drink. He needed something to calm his down.

"Sure" Echo was confused at the moment.
"But just one question. Why you don't want your sister to know that we know each other?" He asked curiously.
Echo Sheridan
Echo Sheridan

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top