Plot Me Please!
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Plot Me Please! Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Plot Me Please!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Plot Me Please! Empty Re: Plot Me Please!

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:09 am

We do need a Charlie/Goose thread. They probs need to get in trouble somewhere.

Lily does some illegal potionmaking. It might be fun if one of them is given a task too big for one potioneer and the other is brought on and they have to work together.

Also I came up with this amazing new character that I ship with Ella but I cannot do this to myself and you said you didn't want to pre-plot her but he sort of just unfolded and I have so many polyvore drafts saved #rip
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Jericho Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:56 pm

Done! I have suggestions (of course I do):
- something goes very wrong in the Herbology greenhouse the one time Maddie doesn't stay to supervise and they have to use their smarts to sort it out
- sneaking out after hours and almost get caught by a prefect, end up somewhere they really shouldn't be
- hang out by the Black Lake & manage to somehow antagonise the Giant Squid with no teachers or students in sight
- same thing but with the Whomping Willow because ~exploring~
- Quidditch shenanigans! Not sure if Goose even plays though
- do you think they might serve an accidental detention in the Forbidden Forest? The professors seem mostly nice but maybe they manage to make a mess of an NPC's class? Orrr go looking for an interesting plant they've heard about in the outskirts and end up getting lost

Any of those work? If you have ideas shoooot because I need me some Choose (Garlie? Garlic? Jeryllan?) action.

And oooh that could actually work. She's not quite back in the potions circuit again but getting there. Lily and Phae are the most unlikely combination ever so I don't even know how they'll take to each other. But there might be a link! @Adrienne Reynolds do you think this could tie into the Kit project? If somehow Lily ended up helping Phae with it or found out about it while working on another task maybe?

OMG DON'T DO THIS TO ME.
I'm dying of curiosity so I need the sets now even though I can make absolutely no promises because she's going to live a SPONTANEOUS LIFE I COMMAND IT. YOLO. (But lowdown plsthx Razz)
Charlie Jericho
Charlie Jericho
Second Year Gryffindor
Second Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by Dom Weasley Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:33 pm

Let's do the Forbidden Forest in search of a plant. I imagine Goose probably decided he needed some sort of flower that he swears should be in the forest and drags Charlie along. We can keep it open so other students or professors can catch them.

GARLIC xD I love it.

If Lily got pulled into the Kit project, it'd probably be best she didn't know who it was for. Which would totally add tension when she finds out.

And you broke me. Those sets are out there now to torment me ughhhh
Dom Weasley
Dom Weasley
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 246

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Jericho Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:39 pm

Woot! I need to post in Charlie's lessons at some point but I'm up for that whenever!

Garlic it is XD

Poor Phae's shady potions work is getting her in a lot of awkward situations lol. Oh dear.

I join you in torment. Honestly so confused. Is there such thing as IC fate?? Deep questions forreal.
Charlie Jericho
Charlie Jericho
Second Year Gryffindor
Second Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Dom Weasley Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:53 pm

I'm trying to catch up myself. I'm off work for like 2 weeks after tomorrow so I'll probably find time to post it this weekend if you can wait.

Yes, poor thing. We still need to see if @Adrienne Reynolds is game for that. Otherwise we can find another link.

THERE MUST BE -sobbing-
Dom Weasley
Dom Weasley
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 246

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Jericho Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:06 pm

I shouldn't even be on here for the next three weeks *cries* I'm liable to disappear soon so take your time, I won't be able to make any promises about my activity ://

We can figure something out! Even needing a rare ingredient the other has or something.

*cries some more*
Charlie Jericho
Charlie Jericho
Second Year Gryffindor
Second Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy R. Lupin Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:09 pm

Aww boooo. I won't have work except some freelance stuff for my dad so I'll be a posting machine.

Definitely. There's tons of options.

ikr -mops tears-
Teddy R. Lupin
Teddy R. Lupin
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 265

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Jericho Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:14 pm

Alright for some! Crying or Very sad The sooner I get the assignments done the sooner I can post. So we shall seee.

Spoiler:
Charlie Jericho
Charlie Jericho
Second Year Gryffindor
Second Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Everly Bardugo Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:49 pm

Well, whoops. I didn't get the notifications for those tags so I'm only just now seeing this. I don't mind either way. My brain seems hardwired for this new Kit so anything with her is fine for me XD
Everly Bardugo
Everly Bardugo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2817

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenna McBain Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:32 pm

Cool, cool! How do we want to do this?
Kenna McBain
Kenna McBain
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 119

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top