Here we go again
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Here we go again Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Here we go again

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Here we go again Empty Here we go again

Post by Aria Haywood Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:54 pm

I used to have a lot characters but now I have just 9 left.
HERE THEY ARE:

She is just graduated from Hogwarts, this year. She used to be Slytherin. She is so much nicer than them and always have been. Well, she can be quite stubborn sometimes and even could be sneaky but not much. She is quite a smart one actually. She is brave one also too. She has older brother Mason, with who she is quite a close one actually. His brother has graduated Hogwarts now. So they don't hang out much for sure. She would need still everything basically. Friends, love etc.
Spoiler:
Mason Cuffe
He is 20 years old man, who haven't yet find a job himself. He has moved out from her parent's house. He lives in his own apartment for what he got money from his parents. He was recently turned into the werewolf by his girlfriends Tristan Lycanthe. They have been together for awhile now and well it will be like that in future too. (It depends on Syd). Anyways he would need something else than love life in his life. He would need more friends with who tho hang out. Also, I need to figure out a job for him. It's been awhile he have been already an adult.
Spoiler:
Ethan Mieux
He is 15 years old Slytherin. Who became a werewolf when he was 10 years old, so it's been only 4 years since then. He can act like Slytherin at times and then other time be quite opposite. It all depends on of the person. Currently, he is available for everything, there once was an idea to set him up with Maya Lycanthe but well see how it goes. Also, friends and enemies are welcome for sure.
Spoiler:
Aria Haywood
She is 22 years old woman, who just recently had a baby. That baby girl has a father in her life but well it was the one-night stand and Aria doesn't love the father of the baby. Aria and the father of baby decided to stay as friends and that father is there for the baby. Baby girl is now six months old and is named Sophie Adele Harrison Haywood. The girl has both of her parent's last names. Before she got pregnant she was Auror, right now she is basically one maternity leave or something like that. One day she plans to go back.Since she isn't together with her daughter father then she is open to finding a love in her life still. There is also friends and enemies, who can support her.
She is 176 years old 7th year Ravenclaw. She really loves to go here in Hogwarts. She has been good at her studies so far. Anyways she is a smart and kind girl, she tends to be even quite a cheerful one. She basically needs everything here.
She is 26 years old woman. Who have just recently settled in her life. Well a year ago. She did find herself a job and he owns an apartment. She even found someone who she could love forever but she hasn't seen him much lately. She works with Dragons now and well she does the pretty good job there. She would need friends in her life, awhile travelling all around the world for few years she lost all contacts with her friends. Oh, recently she even did found out that her brother had changed his name and she still tries to figure what had happened back then when she was travelling.
Spoiler:
Go Eun Bi
She is my sixth year Hufflepuff. Who is Korean but she have lived in England since she was 9 years old girl. In Hogwarts, she found out that she has a twin sister. She had always known that her parents were her adoptive parents. When she was 12 she went to live with her twin sister adoptive mother. She is quite cheerful and nice girl. She tends to get along with everyone. At times she can be even sarcastic and stubborn of course. She is even quite moody one actually. She would need everything.
She has just recently graduated Hogwarts, this year, used to be Gryffindor. Who tends to be lately quite a cheerful one even if she doesn't always be happy around strangers. She doesn't trust people that easily anymore. Mostly because of her past experiences. She is dating with a boy named John Walker. She loves him no matter what and forever. She would need more friends in her life who she can trust and they will be there for her when needed.
She is my Ilvernormy student. She is 16 years old girl. She has always been loyal towards her friends. She is someone who is here for her friends and hopes they to do the same but that doesn't always go that way. She isn't very patient one and she can be quite sneaky. She needs everything there: lovers, enemies and friends.
Aria Haywood

Number of posts : 239

Back to top Go down

Here we go again Empty Re: Here we go again

Post by Charlotte Waldorf Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:07 pm

I opened somewhere thread for Ethan and Charlotte and sent it to you some time ago
If you can't find pm, you can find thread's link in my post in character development
Charlotte Waldorf
Charlotte Waldorf
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 712

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Haywood Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:06 am

Oh sorry I totally forget about it. I'll reply there soon. Oh wait I need to make some thread myself too right?
Aria Haywood

Number of posts : 239

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Waldorf Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:42 pm

To be honest I don't remember
Maybe we were talking about others characters but I have many threads so I really don't know about that
Charlotte Waldorf
Charlotte Waldorf
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 712

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Carter Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:59 pm

Oeh that's fine. Razz
I can't remember either. But I remember I promised someone to make thread and I have totally forgotten to whom it was and with who.
Andrew Carter
Andrew Carter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 111

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum