Welcome to Potter’s Army

Potter’s Army is a roleplaying site that's been up and running since 2007. We pride ourselves on fostering a welcoming and helpful community where all levels of writers are accepted.

In this alternate universe, Lord Voldemort is dead, but so is Harry Potter. Factions continue to fight, Hogwarts educates the next generation of witches and wizards, and the Ministry of Magic does its best to hold everything together.

It is 2030 in the Wizarding World

Help us get new members by voting below

Honeydukes Topsites Top 50 RPGs Top RPG Sites
Word Counter

words: 0

View previous topicGo downView next topic
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate
Beatris Greyback
21 : Alumnus
Death EaterAuror
HalfbloodWerewolf
profileplotter
shippertracker
Nadia

View user profile

GREYBACK, Beatris

on Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:10 am
MAIN
They were the last people you'd expect to be involved in anything strange or mysterious, because they just didn't hold with such nonsense

Character's Legal Name: Beatris Sophie Greyback

Hogwarts House: Slytherin Graduated

Blood Type: Halfblood

Species: human

Face claim: Elena Satine

APPEARANCE
...Aunt Petunia often said that Dudley looked like a baby angel - Harry often said that Dudley looked like a pig in a wig

Beatris has red, wavy hair and green eyes.She is frequently changing hairstyle because she enjoys changes.Currently her shoulder-length hair with gentle curls that provoke admiration. She is of average height but considers herself low and because of that most often wears high heels. She is very pretty but does not seek to attract attention. Her style is usual. Jeans and pretty shirt or dress.

PERSONALITY
......If only the hat had mentioned a house for people who felt a bit queasy, that would have been the one for him

Tris is known for her complex personality, she is a very debatable and complicated character, she is neither black or white, nor good or bad; she is a gray. She has many sides to her that some don't see. On the outside, she can appear harsh and snarky, but on the inside, she is still a naive little girl. She is very unpredictable and has a sneaky attitude with a strong determination that constantly gets her into trouble. She is known to have many walls that protect herself from being caught emotionally off guard. She does not talk about herself or her past much. Tris also has a hard time conveying her emotions; she is also sometimes oblivious if a guy is hitting on her.

Beatris has a mature and condescending exterior. Sometimes when she opens herself up, she appears to be still an immature kid that never had the chance to be a child. She also thinks that she can take care of herself and doesn't always need someone else to help her. DE is her life, and it's all she knows and what she considers home. She can be cool headed in one moment, then fierce and passionate in the next.

HISTORY
..................Hey! My eyes aren't 'glistening with the ghosts of my past'!

Early Years: She is probably Fenrir's second child (according to what people think but there is pretty much chance she has many older siblings), but she hadn't known him while she was growing up. She lived with her mother until she went to Hogwarts. She does not remember a lot of things out of her life before Hogwarts. She lived a human life not knowing that she is a witch because her mother went with she to the human world away from the magic.
Tris was growing up deprived of a mother's love. Her mother just did not care for her, day after day she spoke to her as the unwanted child and did not deserve to live. Therefore, Tris grew up alone, deprived of support in her life.

Hogwarts Years: The first year at Hogwarts, it was hard for her. She just found out she's a witch, she was shy and did not have a lot of friends.However, she eventually adjusted, and the school ended up being one of the best students.She was selected to be in Slytherin, and immediately knew that she belongs there.
She was ambitious, sneaky and manipulative when it was necessary. She heard about her father, even if everyone thought he is a bad person, she was proud that someone related to her did such great things. That's why she joined Death Followers, wanting to do in future such a great things just like her father.

After Hogwarts: Deprived of maternal love, ignored by her father werewolf, Tris was soon found solace in the street.
She started hanging out with wrong people, and everyone thought she would never have a good life.
But then, the just a year ago, she joined DE and saw something good in her own life. They have her a chance to be someone, to tell about her ideas.
Now she is completely loyal to DE and her father, even if he probably doesn' care about her, she met him before six months and now wants to be close to him and his pack.
I won't say anything more about this part of her life because she is 20 years old, I want her to write her own past.

Out of Character
I'm Harry's half-sister, Dumbledore's daughter, Voldemort's niece, Sirius' cousin, Snape's daughter and Lupin's great grandmother...

What should we call you: Nadia

RP Experience:a lot

How you found us:already here

Main Character (we'll PM you on this account): Charlotte Waldorf

OPTIONAL EXTRAS
Let us slip into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure

Personal Information

Nickname/s: Tris, Sophie Greyback (among DE)

Date of Birth: March 30

Sexuality: busexual

Magical Information

Wand: Rose wood, dragon heartstring , 11', rigid

Other People

Significant Other/s:

Children: none

Biological Mother: Clara Evans (halfblood, dead)

Biological Father: Fenrir Greyback (werewolf, alive)

Siblings: many Greyback children

Other Family Members: /

Important Friends: Corrine Ross

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate
Khaat Lupin
40 : Alumnus
NoneDirector
St Mungo's
HalfbloodHuman
profileplotter
shippertracker
Khaat

View user profile

Re: GREYBACK, Beatris

on Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:32 pm
Gosh I like her better like this than doing that whole Miriam thing. She's much better just being herself.  Good choice.

Oh, just a word, since English is not your first language. For an English speaking person, they would probably tend to want to call her Bea as a nickname, (pronounced bee--like a honeybee) because that's the traditional nickname for Beatris. You might want to consider adding that. Just a suggestion.

She's sooo much better that I'll accept her. Accepted and sorted to grads.

Oh, and don't forget to add her to your Who's Who list! Smile

Beatris Greyback
21 : Alumnus
Death EaterAuror
HalfbloodWerewolf
profileplotter
shippertracker
Nadia

View user profile

on Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:53 pm
I like her in this way too
That's why I wanted to rewrite her, to have my old character back

I know Bea is nickname for Beatris, whenever I want to use name I google nicknames lol
But this is name from Divergent movie, and there is Beatris and later caller Tris and it was nice to me, so I kept it, but every time she says to other to call her Tris lol
Sponsored content

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum