Working out Time - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Working out Time - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Working out Time

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Working out Time - Page 2 Empty Re: Working out Time

Post by Jack Black Heart Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:17 am

Jack smirked at Abby at the okay to use butt as a replacement to what he would have said. "yeah that" he said chuckling as he watched Abby head for the play room. He looked back to Marcus and nodded as he said he did get a few licks in at James.

"I'd have got a few more than you, but he got the message." Jack said standing and walking to the fireplace to warm his back with the heat from the fire.

Jess headed up the stairs and to Brian's room to check on Khaat. "Hey." she said walking in her arms crossed. " I get the feeling you need pain relief?" She spoke softly as she moved to place her hand gently on Khaats shoulder
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:55 am

"I think I might have cracked a rib or two. Marcus thinks they're broken. Either way," Khaat said, "considering how the last go around with James went, this feels like nothing, in comparison. Doesn't mean it doesn't hurt, though. We've got Marcus's rib binding tapes in our medicine cabinet in the bathroom. I don't know if they're helpful, but he didn't need them, so we just kept them here because there's always somebody getting banged up or something."

She was frustrated. "I really was just on my way home, that's all. I don't want my kids knowing how often James really does come around. They don't need to grow up in fear. I'm hoping that we have him under arrest before they have to go to Hogwarts. I want them to have a better world than what we have now. And I don't want them to remember that James had any part in our lives."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22298
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:05 am

Jess looked at Khaat and sighed nodding "Well there definitely cracked." She told her making them start to heal up. Moving to the bathroom she brought out the tape and wrapped Khaats ribs. "They all know it Khaat and each one understands, even Abby whose brighter than you realize." she said softly focusing on Khaats ribs.

Jack walked up the stairs leaning on the door jam as he listened to them. "You know she spoke of doggies this morning while you were out right?" He asked " Brian told me." He smiled at Jess who shook her head as he smiled back at him as she finished wrapping Khaat's ribs.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:57 am

"Abbey," Khaat sighed, a little frustrated. "I don't remember of having nearly as many episodes of seer's stuff at her age. Daddy says I had some but not so many. Don't think I haven't thought about having Daddy bind her magic til she gets a little older."

"I think that would be an extraordinarily bad idea," Kate said, joining Jack at the doorjamb. "We never bound your magic. She's not upset. You are. She's growing into her own abilities naturally. Let her alone. What she knows is that she has abilities that are just part of how she's made. She already knows James is dangerous. She knew that almost before she could talk. You're not going to help her by binding her magic. It doesn't protect her by blinding her. And--sometimes her information has helped us. Including today. So--are you both alright?"

"Marcus was clawed, but he doesn't really seem bothered by it. He's more frustrated with James. He's really tired of sparring with him."

"Maybe you should go with him for awhile when they go out, Jack," Kate suggested. "If Brian can spare you from time to time."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sat Oct 15, 2016 12:57 am

Jack was about to say something when he saw Kate walk past him saying just what he was about to. " I agree" came Jess's voice and he smiled at her from where he stood. Watching Kate he huffed his disapproval of the mention of James name.

" I think we're all tired of sparring with him." he said softly " me included." Jess glanced up at Jack then looked back to Kate and Khaat as Kate spoke again.

" She is stronger and brighter than you give Abby credit, she knows whats going on, her magic is controlled, there snot been an incident for a while now." Jess pointed out as she finished Khaats binding " there done, now rest."
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:07 pm

"Thanks, Jess," she said. "I hope he doesn't have intentions of coming here to the grounds again, but I think we all know better. If he's hunting me again, he'll come back here again sooner or later."

"I think I'll send Archangel to your father with a note," Kate said. "Are you planning on going back to St. Mungo's today?"

"I should," she sighed.

"How about I ask your father? If he can cover you at least today, you might feel better tomorrow."

"It never works that way," Khaat sighed. "If there's going to be any stoving up, that will come tomorrow. I might be better to work today in case I can't tomorrow."

"Just sit and relax for now," Kate said. "We'll see. Besides, Marcus can use the break too by the looks of him."

"Marcus is fine," Marcus called from the hallway. "He's taking his firewhiskey and going to wash up and get clean clothes. Otherwise, he's fine."

"Good to know," Khaat called, teasing him.

"You back in one piece?" he called.

"It looks like it," she said.

"Splendid," Marcus said.

"Hey, did you ask Jess whether you could shower?" Khaat called to him.

"No, but I presume she doesn't want me dirty and stinky either," he replied.

"If you don't want him to get that wound wet," Khaat said to Jess, "Best you tell him to wash up and skip the shower or that's straight where he'll go."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top